Comedy Central's ThanXgiveaway Codes

Blade

CAG Newbie
Has anyone been paying attention to this? If you have, help some CAGs out by posting the codes you've seen.

You get one entry for every code you enter correctly, at a maximum of 12 codes anyways.

------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 Codes (Thursday):

Brass
Balloon
Giblet
Goblet
Fanfare
Strut
Pavement
Spectacle
Confetti
Autumn
Pumpkin
Stepchild

------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 Codes (Friday):

11AM: Harvest
12PM: Pilgrim
1PM: Denial
2PM: Cranberry
3PM: Tuba
4PM: March
5PM: Cousin
6PM: Squash
7PM: Chestnut
8PM: November
9PM: Regret
10PM: Grandma

man this sux the Techs at ComedyCentral should be dragged out in the street and beat to a bloody pulp :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: ive only gotten two of the four days in !!! cause of there error that claims to be "UNEXPECTED"!!! newaz i cheated and registered four times for both the days i was able to enter so there ya go...:applause: :applause: :applause:

[quote name='Optix2kDotNet']haha to bad for you guys i got my codes in hahaha but anyway it looks they took it down maybe cuase they couldnt hanlde all the code that were being submited haha but i got mine in hopefully i win a xbox 360 and that car lol[/QUOTE] ur one Son-of-a-BITCH did u know that ur a new CAGer asshole you dont put down the ppl that helped u...this is u--->>> :fridge:

[quote name='Z-Saber']Well, I tried it and got the unexpected error. Rather crappy way of running a competition.[/QUOTE]
Comedy central has been screwy everytime they have a contest like this. Last year the same thing happened but I forgot what they were giving away then.

i sent in my postcards today [ only 3, hoping the codes for friday went through ].

hopefully the site error(s) will improve the chances for everyone else here [ that sent in the cards ] to win. i'm sure most of America is too lazy to write on a postcard and send it through the mail.

[quote name='Larsin']i sent in my postcards today [ only 3, hoping the codes for friday went through ].

hopefully the site error(s) will improve the chances for everyone else here [ that sent in the cards ] to win. i'm sure most of America is too lazy to write on a postcard and send it through the mail.[/QUOTE]
I hope so too. Not to make anyone mad, but I sent in my postcards today for the days I missed (Friday and Sunday)

[quote name='Larsin']i sent in my postcards today [ only 3, hoping the codes for friday went through ].

hopefully the site error(s) will improve the chances for everyone else here [ that sent in the cards ] to win. i'm sure most of America is too lazy to write on a postcard and send it through the mail.[/QUOTE]
I had the same thought. I hope you're right. I sent in 2 postcards today; the other 2 days they gave me the "thanks for entering" screen, so I'm assuming they went through. I wonder just how much the problems with their site will cut down the total number of entries. It would be really cool to see a CAG or two win. :pray:

When we get the results, post if you won. It sucks that they are only giving away 48 xboxes. Does anyone have an estimate on how many people entered?

Good Luck

Mailed a postcard hopefully it gets there in time. Thanks for all the codes everyone and hopefully a couple lucky CAGs win some xbox 360 goodness.

no..no. again, your wrong always wrong. I AM GONNA WIN THIS CONTEST!!! take that back I am gonna win the Scion, Gaming Chair, The $5000 smackers and the aditionall 360. and nobody is gonna tell me otherwise.

-Edit- This is just my mindset, I am not trying to piss anyone off here. So if you keep it in you head that you are gonna win then you will.

[quote name='fuzz']no..no. again, your wrong always wrong. I AM GONNA WIN THIS CONTEST!!! take that back I am gonna win the Scion, Gaming Chair, The $5000 smackers and the aditionall 360. and nobody is gonna tell me otherwise.[/QUOTE]
I will. Actually, I am!!! What now?!?!?

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']i just hope that a CAGer wins! thats all i hope for..

good luck to all that entered[/QUOTE]

same, good luck to all.

i thought about sending in a post card as well but didnt

the site sucked half the times the code wouldnt enter " null error " bs

Wow, this kind of sucks for the people how got everything in already. Our chances are lower of winning now. Is it still being advertised on TV? I haven't watched it lately.

crap, there's a slight chance i didn't get my codes in on thursday [ i don't remember a "thanks for entering your codes" screen ] and they didn't display those codes for that day.

and yes, kind of unfair to those that actually took the time to watch.

fuzz, where did you hear about the link? did they show it on tv? i checked the site but didn't find anything.

[quote name='dafunkk12']Thanks for the heads up about the extended entry period. But...I'm still getting damned errors when I try to submit. ::sigh::[/QUOTE]Ditto. I was hoping I wasn't the only one. Stupid errors.

[quote name='Larsin']crap, there's a slight chance i didn't get my codes in on thursday [ i don't remember a "thanks for entering your codes" screen ] and they didn't display those codes for that day.

and yes, kind of unfair to those that actually took the time to watch.

fuzz, where did you hear about the link? did they show it on tv? i checked the site but didn't find anything.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry it was not on TV or anything I heard about it through the interweb. And the forum I stole it from is having the same unexpected error horseshit too... so I think it has something to do with CC's website overhaul. And what a great time to do it too.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']does anyone no where the names are going to be listed, I went to the site and its doesnt really say.[/QUOTE]
I checked the site also and didn't see anything either. I am guessing they'll just notify you by email if you won?

winners list will be posted on Jan 9th on the CC website.

and the rules state:
"... random drawings, conducted on or about December 12, 2005 from among all eligible entries received for each hour of the Promotion Period (or postmarked by each day)."

so there's a chance that they didn't even have the drawing yet.

Drawings are held today I think. List should be up after that. Anyone have the link they gave in the rules and regulations at the bottom of the entry page?

I think the drawing took place back in December, and you had 10 days to get your acceptance waiver signed and delivered back to them. So the winners list they are going to post is people who have already signed the waiver. Comedy Central wouldn't post their names without them signing a waiver.

[quote name='Blade']Did anyone win?[/QUOTE]

It sure doesn't look that way, I haven't even been sent an email confirming the winners being selected.

I'm sure it wasn't a hoax, but it's not like it was a low-profile contest. It ran for days on a network popular with geeks and gamers, the entry period was extended, codes were posted online, and the prize was the hottest item of the year. I'm sure a crapton of people entered, and some of them won.

I even sent in two postcards, though. Bummer.

bread's done
Back