Comedy Central's ThanXgiveaway Codes

Blade

CAG Newbie
Has anyone been paying attention to this? If you have, help some CAGs out by posting the codes you've seen.

You get one entry for every code you enter correctly, at a maximum of 12 codes anyways.

------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 Codes (Thursday):

Brass
Balloon
Giblet
Goblet
Fanfare
Strut
Pavement
Spectacle
Confetti
Autumn
Pumpkin
Stepchild

------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 Codes (Friday):

11AM: Harvest
12PM: Pilgrim
1PM: Denial
2PM: Cranberry
3PM: Tuba
4PM: March
5PM: Cousin
6PM: Squash
7PM: Chestnut
8PM: November
9PM: Regret
10PM: Grandma

Yeah but if you missed a few codes for that day or even two of the previous days like I have you can still send in a postcard dated for whatever day you missed the codes and as long as it's postage-stamped by November 28th and received by December 5th it's eligible. So for a day you didn't get all the codes but got some, the postcard will fill in for what codes you missed.

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']can the original post please be edited, i don't want to look thru all the 15 codes for today ( Saturday)[/QUOTE]
Thats pretty lazy, when you could just sit there and watch 12 hours or comedy central.

Thanks for todays codes everyone.

yeah if someone could cover me for the 11am tommorrow that would be kick ass. oh and I will take care of most if not all after that. cause the shows start at 9am my time and 11am most other places

I haven't had any problems entering codes now. I hope to be up around 10 am central time to start again... been trying to do my fair share :) But I just made a Revoplaybox 1080 hehe I was up all night doing this to...

Good job Fuzz, it is football Sunday for me so I won't be around all that much. :) So it is all you today for the most part. Though the picture in picture from time to time might work.

the sometimes show a sidebar widow thingy during the show contaning that hours code word - then they announce in the code in the commercal's also in that hour

i would like to take the time to thank all of you for keeping up with the codes. i missed several yesterday and started searching and found you all. i missed the first one today but because of your kindness i now have one more chance of not winning the 360. thank you.

hey tvfd22 how are you seeing it sooooo much sooner then i am? it just came accross my screen at 3:15 but somehow you were able to post it at 3:09.

-Sunday- (recap)
11AM - Dysfunction
12PM - Banner
1PM - Bugle
2PM - Bullhorn
3PM - Carve
4PM - Uncle
5PM -
6PM -
7PM -
8PM -
9PM -
10M -

Buzz, I have no idea. I live in CT, so maybe it's just hitting me sooner? As soon as it was flashed I posted it... now that my account was finally authorized!

11AM - Dysfunction
12PM - Banner
1PM - Bugle
2PM - Bullhorn
3PM - Carve
4PM - Uncle
5PM - Pie
6PM -
7PM -
8PM -
9PM -
10M -

-Sunday-
11AM - Dysfunction
12PM - Banner
1PM - Bugle
2PM - Bullhorn
3PM - Carve
4PM - Uncle
5PM - Pie
6PM - Shopping
7PM -
8PM -
9PM -
10M -

11AM - Dysfunction
12PM - Banner
1PM - Bugle
2PM - Bullhorn
3PM - Carve
4PM - Uncle
5PM - Pie
6PM - Shopping
7PM - Minnesota
8PM - Streamer
9PM -
10PM -

11AM - Dysfunction
12PM - Banner
1PM - Bugle
2PM - Bullhorn
3PM - Carve
4PM - Uncle
5PM - Pie
6PM - Shopping
7PM - Minnesota
8PM - Streamer
9PM -
10PM -

Just trying to be part of the team, ya know. Plus, I haven't been able to contribute all weekend because my authorization never came until today.

11AM - Dysfunction
12PM - Banner
1PM - Bugle
2PM - Bullhorn
3PM - Carve
4PM - Uncle
5PM - Pie
6PM - Shopping
7PM - Minnesota
8PM - Streamer
9PM - Butter
10PM -

Mex - Yeah, for some reason I get them a couple minutes faster here. Oh well, 2 minutes faster that we can beat everyone else!
Fuzz - Family Guy looks hilarious tonight.

bread's done
Back