Comedy Central's ThanXgiveaway Codes

Blade

CAG Newbie
Has anyone been paying attention to this? If you have, help some CAGs out by posting the codes you've seen.

You get one entry for every code you enter correctly, at a maximum of 12 codes anyways.

------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 Codes (Thursday):

Brass
Balloon
Giblet
Goblet
Fanfare
Strut
Pavement
Spectacle
Confetti
Autumn
Pumpkin
Stepchild

------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 Codes (Friday):

11AM: Harvest
12PM: Pilgrim
1PM: Denial
2PM: Cranberry
3PM: Tuba
4PM: March
5PM: Cousin
6PM: Squash
7PM: Chestnut
8PM: November
9PM: Regret
10PM: Grandma

Error Occured...wah...I started here yesterday looking for comedy central codes. In the time waiting for the full list I've been looking through this forum. Never was a part of GameFAQs, just heard the horror stories. Had a friend obsessed with LUE2...well there is a good reason why it is no longer around. But yeah...topic....codes won't enter...they should post something about this on their site if it isn't going to work.

**edit**

forgot to say what i thought of this site. by far a kick ass gaming site IMHO. It will more than likely join the ranks of the few forums i visit on a regular basis..those that i don't visit regularly..i just don't visit at all

[quote name='Darkneskillr']This goddamn entry form is pissin me off :bomb: im about to mail it in[/QUOTE]

:cool: Wow... Chill out :cold:

Im sure nobody here is happy that the form is giving them problems.

and ever cents midnight i have been getting unexpected error before that it would make me go back a page and i would have to refill the form

[quote name='Darkneskillr']and ever cents midnight i have been getting unexpected error before that it would make me go back a page and i would have to refill the form[/QUOTE]

cents? hahahaha

:applause: Round of Applause for double posting :applause:

Plus: if you think about it these errors arent completely a bad thing. With all these errors , if you get yours in......imagine how many other people didnt because of the form errors.

Big boost for you ;)

Now the collection is null

I have a feeling if it does work, a CAG will definately win some

THink about it, 12 X360s going out today and the window to enter is only 5 hours and 15 minutes and counting..

If they get it up at 3 in the morning..Winner!

Not exactly....the entries end at 5 am... that means i think 1 am in the west coast..

Plenty of peeps stay up till 1am

[quote name='Sikz de Nyne']..okay...

I entered it.. and it took me back a couple of pages or something..

does this mean i got it in?[/QUOTE]
Nope, there no guarentee you are entered unless you get a thanks for entering screen.

Yo. We are aware of this.

Relax and take some Ritalin. I'm sure that it will be posted when it is working.

It went from Unexpected Error, to processing for a second, then Collection is Null, now, after having filled everything back in, that Error is back at work.

Not one for usually theorizing about conspiraces, but has anyone been able to implement any codes today at all?

It's like they forgot to update the thing with todays codes or something...someone want to test that out by entering yesterday's list with an alternative address?

[quote name='sonderiaom']It went from Unexpected Error, to processing for a second, then Collection is Null, now, after having filled everything back in, that Error is back at work.

Not one for usually theorizing about conspiraces, but has anyone been able to implement any codes today at all?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I got the first seven codes in but haven't been able to get any in since then.

I sent them a message in hope that they would correct it quickly. That was about 3 hours ago.

[quote name='Tartman']Actually, I got the first seven codes in but haven't been able to get any in since then.

I sent them a message in hope that they would correct it quickly. That was about 3 hours ago.[/QUOTE]

Well that means that at least the list has changed within the program they are using, so the person thinking it was still using yesterdays list, prob not true.

I say fuck it all though, I'm just buying three postcards tomorrow and sending them in, One in for today, tomorrow and sunday.

ahhh still not working. getting really annoyed!

I was away playing some Battlefield 2 hoping once i return it would work... but nope. Still doesn't

[quote name='sonderiaom']
I say fuck it all though, I'm just buying three postcards tomorrow and sending them in, One in for today, tomorrow and sunday.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably end up doing the same. Unless, of course, they manage to get with the program and get it all working again.

So if we mail in a postcard is it to my correct understanding that we don't have to give them the codes? One postcard equals an automatic 12 entries?

Gahhh....I did it, and no unexpected error or null thing, it just went back to the beginning screen. So I'm calling it done and going to bed. Maybe the comedy central god will come to me in a dream and tell me whats up.

Mail-In
"All mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 28, 2005 and received by December 5, 2005. You do not need to include codes to enter by mail."

So basically I can spend countless hours watching your poor programming or spend around a dollar and tell you which day I want to enter. I enjoy my life and choice of programs, so I'll go with the postcard option.

"TV Code" Contests, when will networks learn. I think the only successful one of these I've participated in was back when TechTV teamed up with CC for a "Home makeover" contest.

[quote name='thelemon32']Gahhh....I did it, and no unexpected error or null thing, it just went back to the beginning screen. So I'm calling it done and going to bed. Maybe the comedy central god will come to me in a dream and tell me whats up.[/QUOTE]

Same..I hope that meant something..

Do people bother reading the posts in this thread? You are only entered if you get a thank you for entering message.

Just do the post cards.

bread's done
Back