Comedy Central's ThanXgiveaway Codes

Blade

CAG Newbie
Has anyone been paying attention to this? If you have, help some CAGs out by posting the codes you've seen.

You get one entry for every code you enter correctly, at a maximum of 12 codes anyways.

------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 Codes (Thursday):

Brass
Balloon
Giblet
Goblet
Fanfare
Strut
Pavement
Spectacle
Confetti
Autumn
Pumpkin
Stepchild

Day 2 Codes (Friday):

11AM: Harvest
12PM: Pilgrim
1PM: Denial
2PM: Cranberry
3PM: Tuba
4PM: March
5PM: Cousin
6PM: Squash
7PM: Chestnut
8PM: November
9PM: Regret
10PM: Grandma

11AM - Dysfunction
12PM - Banner
1PM - Bugle
2PM - Bullhorn
3PM - Carve
4PM - Uncle
5PM - Pie
6PM - Shopping
7PM - Minnesota
8PM - Streamer
9PM - Butter
10PM - Napkin

[quote name='tvfd22']Best of luck to everyone! I hope someone wins out of the bunch of us![/QUOTE]

no.. no.. you are must be mistaken I AM GONNA WIN... so are all of you.

If they didn't give anyone an X-Box and used this as a cheap ploy for everyone to watch Dennis Leary i will laugh.

can we enter the codes in more than once to get a better chance of wining?

oh yea and yall can go head a delete the codes so no one else gets them so we have a better chance of wining and if u ant get them that yo ass too bad hahaha

and yall can go head a delete the codes so no one else gets them so we have a better chance of wining and if u ant get them that yo ass to bad hahaha

does capitilization matter??? cause ive been entering all the codes undercase does the first letter need to be uppercase or the whole word uppercase??? :whistle2:?

PS how do i increase the thing under my name... Cheap Ass :newbie:

[quote name='Emerald Mug']does capitilization matter??? cause ive been entering all the codes undercase does the first letter need to be uppercase or the whole word uppercase??? :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]
doesn't matter just as long as you can spell the word then your fine

yea but this dinnis thing is good. ive laughed anyway.
if someone wins we need to post it on here........it said they are drawing the 12th so im assuming we should find out shortly after that....
i can say its the only form ive filled out online thats correct in all ways

[quote name='Emerald Mug']PS how do i increase the thing under my name... Cheap Ass :newbie:[/QUOTE] how do i change that???...

***EDIT***

DAMNIT im gettin the "un"expectated errors AGAIN!!! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

this happened friday and i just gave up on it ne1 having ne luck 2nite???

[quote name='Emerald Mug']how do i change that???...

***EDIT***

DAMNIT im gettin the "un"expectated errors AGAIN!!! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

this happened friday and i just gave up on it ne1 having ne luck 2nite???[/QUOTE]
I was able to register fine.

Enter Codes here>> http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=1524067

Day 1 Codes (Thursday):

Brass
Balloon
Giblet
Goblet
Fanfare
Strut
Pavement
Spectacle
Confetti
Autumn
Pumpkin
Stepchild

Day 2 Codes (Friday):

11AM: Harvest
12PM: Pilgrim
1PM: Denial
2PM: Cranberry
3PM: Tuba
4PM: March
5PM: Cousin
6PM: Squash
7PM: Chestnut
8PM: November
9PM: Regret
10PM: Grandma
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3 Codes (Saturday):
11AM - Baste
12PM - Oven
1PM - Feast
2PM - Crowd
3PM - Float
4PM - Spectator
5PM - Yam
6PM - Toast
7PM - Mayflower
8PM - Stuffing
9PM - Peas
10PM - Awkward
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4 Codes (Sunday):

11AM - Dysfunction
12PM - Banner
1PM - Bugle
2PM - Bullhorn
3PM - Carve
4PM - Uncle
5PM - Pie
6PM - Shopping
7PM - Minnesota
8PM - Streamer
9PM - Butter
10PM - Napkin

[quote name='Emerald Mug']how do i change that???...[/QUOTE]
I think if you post 100 times you become a Cheap Ass Regular.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Umm... maybe I'm just retarded, but where the crap do you enter these codes?[/QUOTE]
I think the contest ended at 11 tonight I'm guessing because I just went to comedy central and the enter button has just disappeared.

[quote name='Mex25']I think the contest ended at 11 tonight I'm guessing because I just went to comedy central and the enter button has just disappeared.[/QUOTE]Crap. Twenty minutes late. Crap crap crap.

[quote name='Mex25']I think the contest ended at 11 tonight I'm guessing because I just went to comedy central and the enter button has just disappeared.[/QUOTE]
I thought the rules said you had until 5am the next morning....

Well, I found the link to the entry page in my browser history, but I got the usual "unexpected error."

[quote name='dafunkk12']I thought the rules said you had until 5am the next morning....

Well, I found the link to the entry page in my browser history, but I got the usual "unexpected error."[/QUOTE]
5am? WTF?! Why the hell did the enter button disappear?

[quote name='dafunkk12']Well, I found the link to the entry page in my browser history, but I got the usual "unexpected error."[/QUOTE]Care to post it, even if it doesn't really work?

haha to bad for you guys i got my codes in hahaha but anyway it looks they took it down maybe cuase they couldnt hanlde all the code that were being submited haha but i got mine in hopefully i win a xbox 360 and that car lol

[quote name='Optix2kDotNet']haha to bad for you guys i got my codes in hahaha but anyway it looks they took it down maybe cuase they couldnt hanlde all the code that were being submited haha but i got mine in hopefully i win a xbox 360 and that car lol[/QUOTE]
Yeah i got all my codes in also but was wondering why they said its open till 5am but they take down the system where you enter the codes

[quote name='Optix2kDotNet']haha to bad for you guys i got my codes in hahaha but anyway it looks they took it down maybe cuase they couldnt hanlde all the code that were being submited haha but i got mine in hopefully i win a xbox 360 and that car lol[/QUOTE]

did you forget to take your ritalin today?

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']Unexpected error also.

On postcards, what info do we need to put on it?[/QUOTE]

from the official rules

"There are two ways to enter the sweepstakes: (1) Online Entry: access Comedy Central's website at HYPERLINK "http://www.comedycentral.com/events/thanxgiveaway/" http://www.comedycentral.com/events/thanxgiveaway/ and follow the instructions for completing and submitting an entry. You may submit up to twelve (12) different Codes in a single day's entry. For purposes of entering this sweepstakes online, a day begins at 11:00 AM ET and ends at 5:00 AM ET on the following day ("Day"). To qualify as a valid entry, a Code must be entered on the Day it was displayed on Comedy Central. Entry forms must be received by 5:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on the day following the hour(s) for which you are entering. (2) Mail-In Entry: mail a postcard on which you have hand-printed your name, address, daytime phone number, age and the day for which you are entering, to: Comedy Central's "ThanXgiveaway Weekend" Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3569, Southbury, CT 06488-3569. Each single mail-in entry will count as 12 entries (one for each hour) for each day you enter. You must mail a separate mail-in entry for each day, to be eligible for that day's hourly drawings. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent day's hourly drawings. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 28, 2005 and received by December 5, 2005."

Can't even enter anymore, oh well at least I put most of the codes in earlier today. ComedyCentral website really is a joke...

The whole time the contest has been up, they have had webpage problems. Hopefully with all the errors, that makes the odds better as a lot of people might have given up early on.

I am glad I got all the codes in for today and yesterday and most of fridays and even went as far a to send in 4 postcards (for all 4 days) just in case

Punk bitches, don't host a game if you can't get it to work or follow your own rules, it's not like it's the first time they've done this exact game before either.

I never got through. I'm kind of glad, though, as it spurred me to send postcards for all four days. I was going crazy searching for postcards. I knew I had a stack of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" promo cards somewhere. Finally found 'em. I knew there was a reason I'd been saving them for seven fucking years.

bread's done
Back