Comic Book Discussion Thread (Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, Top Cow, IDW, Indy, etc)

Cool. I ordered and picked up the standard cover version of that one this past Wednesday but haven't read it yet. I'm giving all the current Superman and Batman family books a shot thanks to Rebirth.

So I ended up flipping through Civil War 2 #3 and just blah. I'm definitely out at this point. The whole thing is just feeling too forced. Marvel is general is just starting to turn into the ER or Grey's Anatomy of the comic book world where they're killing off a main character every other week cause they've got nothing more compelling to do.

When I got home tonight I got caught up on some books from the last few weeks.

Steve Rogers Cap 2 was terrible. I'm not one of those, "why did they make him Hydra, this is terrible, I'll never buy another Cap book" people. I actually defended issue 1 to a certain extent in that I called for patience in letting the story play out. One issue later? Nope, not even the slightest interesting payoff. And that art work? Dear God is it terrible. I'm not one to usually complain about art but for God's sake it has to be the most bland looking art in I've seen in a modern book for a long, long time.

I also read the first 3 issues of Detective Comics Rebirth (934-936) and it really grabbed me. Granted, the villain reveal was telegraphed from a mile away but still, I really enjoyed the first 3 issues. I'll likely keep reading it for the foreseeable future. Also, Clayface as a Bat-family member? Kind of fun.

I'm really surprised with myself in how I've flipped lately. I used to be all Marvel with some DC but Marvel is doing very little to interest me these days. I will probably keep up with X-Men and finish out Darth Vader but there isn't much else going on that has me interested in picking up any of their books anymore. And yeah, I'm the stereotypical Batman fan when it comes to DC but some of their other titles have me at least somewhat interested.
I used to be all about Marvel but after Secret Wars, everything seemed really dumb so now I'm all Image.

Yeah, Secret Wars was alright but the post Secret Wars direction of Marvel has just been a mess.
I'm just tired of characters being replaced left and right at Marvel. I know I'm dropping Invincible Iron Man because of Riri and don't care about Dr. Doom Iron Man. I will be just picking up 2 new series come October (Champions and Death of X). I do want to know what happened to Cyclops during the break, though I don't care as much anymore since it's so late after the reboot. I am almost 100% sure it will lead into Inhumans vs X-men, so I will go for that. The X-men line is in a sad state with me dropping All New X-Men (tired of all these characters other than Laura), and only keeping Extra-ordinary X-men, mainly cause it's the main X-men title, and the 2 Wolverine type titles (which I think both have good stories and characters). I hope after this vs comic we can get some decent X-men titles other than the Wolverine ones. Extra-ordinary has way too much drama. Sadly the only fun X-men comic is X-men '92, which I dropped cause of the lack of continuity. I am giving Champions a chance since I feel the young Marvel champions are where the best comics are being produced honestly. I love Ms. Marvel and Spider-man, and even though I dropped Nova (which may get picked up again with Richard Rider coming back), I still liked it. Was mainly dropped for budget restraints.

DC Rebirth isn't perfect either, but some titles are starting to get their footing (Batman and Green Laterns) while some are being dropped early like Wonder Woman and Justice League. I thought Wonder Woman was alright, but just didn't pull me in. I can't wait for more Titans and also Teen Titans, along with my usual Harley Quinn comics.

I'm currently about 50% Marvel, 30% DC and 20% Image and others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just tired of characters being replaced left and right at Marvel. I know I'm dropping Invincible Iron Man because of Riri and don't care about Dr. Doom Iron Man. I will be just picking up 2 new series come October (Champions and Death of X). I do want to know what happened to Cyclops during the break, though I don't care as much anymore since it's so late after the reboot. I am almost 100% sure it will lead into Inhumans vs X-men, so I will go for that. The X-men line is in a sad state with me dropping All New X-Men (tired of all these characters other than Laura), and only keeping Extra-ordinary X-men, mainly cause it's the main X-men title, and the 2 Wolverine type titles (which I think both have good stories and characters). I hope after this vs comic we can get some decent X-men titles other than the Wolverine ones. Extra-ordinary has way too much drama. Sadly the only fun X-men comic is X-men '92, which I dropped cause of the lack of continuity. I am giving Champions a chance since I feel the young Marvel champions are where the best comics are being produced honestly. I love Ms. Marvel and Spider-man, and even though I dropped Nova (which may get picked up again with Richard Rider coming back), I still liked it. Was mainly dropped for budget restraints.

DC Rebirth isn't perfect either, but some titles are starting to get their footing (Batman and Green Laterns) while some are being dropped early like Wonder Woman and Justice League. I thought Wonder Woman was alright, but just didn't pull me in. I can't wait for more Titans and also Teen Titans, along with my usual Harley Quinn comics.

What's the Dr. Doom Iron Man you're talking about? Spoiler it if need be. The only new Marvel title I will consider buying is Old Man Logan.

Unknown really. Just Dr. Doom will don an Iron Man suit and also be in a future Avengers title. I'm sure in the Invincible Iron Man coming out in October we'll know the state of both the Iron people going around....just a lot of unknowns dealing with the end of Civil War 2.

Well, The Killing Joke was a major disappointment.
I thought it was okay. It really showed it's age with some of long Alan Moore monologues about sanity and reality.

The addition in the beginning seemed kind of strange and Batman's character seemed to suffer a bit for it. I guess this is really more of a Joker story than anything, so I shouldn't be surprised that Batman got the short end of the stick with development.

On the ending

I always liked the interpretation that Batman snapped and strangled/killed the Joker while laughing. Having it on the screen just seemed weird and didn't go that way at all.

Maybe they should've just gone with the whole strangle thing. Have Batman grab at the Joker and then zoom in on his eyes and cut back to the scene when Batgirl talks about staring into the abyss and having to turn away.

Overall I thought it was better than some of the stuff like the Suicide Squad animated film, but not as good as the Dark Justice League animated film, Red Hood, etc. and definitely not close to as good as the original animated series or Mask of the Phantasm.

Watching the move made me think about how much a liked the story of the Arkham trilogy and how the story in those three games was much better than this. Rocksteady really delivered an awesome Batman story.

I thought it was okay. It really showed it's age with some of long Alan Moore monologues about sanity and reality.

The addition in the beginning seemed kind of strange and Batman's character seemed to suffer a bit for it. I guess this is really more of a Joker story than anything, so I shouldn't be surprised that Batman got the short end of the stick with development.

On the ending

I always liked the interpretation that Batman snapped and strangled/killed the Joker while laughing. Having it on the screen just seemed weird and didn't go that way at all.

Maybe they should've just gone with the whole strangle thing. Have Batman grab at the Joker and then zoom in on his eyes and cut back to the scene when Batgirl talks about staring into the abyss and having to turn away.

Overall I thought it was better than some of the stuff like the Suicide Squad animated film, but not as good as the Dark Justice League animated film, Red Hood, etc. and definitely not close to as good as the original animated series or Mask of the Phantasm.

Watching the move made me think about how much a liked the story of the Arkham trilogy and how the story in those three games was much better than this. Rocksteady really delivered an awesome Batman story.
The almost word-for-word monologues from the novel were actually my favorite part of it, to be honest. Maybe the issue is that The Killing Joke is so ambiguous that it has different interpretations to different people, because from my perspective the movie didn't really capture of the feeling/tone or narrative from the source material. All it did was take the worst, most controversial part of the book and focus on that for 30 minutes, then expand a story around that.

I'm honestly baffled that they recognized Batgirl's role within the story was dated and problematic, and thought the solution wasn't to give her a stronger role within the story, but instead just have her bang Batman. What were they thinking?

The almost word-for-word monologues from the novel were actually my favorite part of it, to be honest. Maybe the issue is that The Killing Joke is so ambiguous that it has different interpretations to different people, because from my perspective the movie didn't really capture of the feeling/tone or narrative from the source material. All it did was take the worst, most controversial part of the book and focus on that for 30 minutes, then expand a story around that.

I'm honestly baffled that they recognized Batgirl's role within the story was dated and problematic,
I think maybe part of the problem is taking something you can read in 15 minutes in trying to make it into a 90 minute movie. I don't dislike the monologues especially, they just felt a little drawn out and just a bit extra retro. It's kind of like going back to read old comics and they just seem different compared to today. Within the last 6 years I reread Watchmen, early Hellblazer, Swamp Thing and Miracleman. Though they were all awesome still, they had a dated feel. Kind of like when going back and watching movies from the 80's.

I found the extra Batgirl material made Batman seem worse than anything else. Kind of like a whiny teenager young Batman, not the seasoned character he should be. It just felt weird since this is after Dick Grayson and Jason Todd's death, so seeing Batman sulk and avoid talking to someone was weird.

I don't have much of an opinion on Batgirl from the extra 30 min of Batgirl stuff. Just seemed like fluff for the most part and really didn't make me change my opinion about her. It is still just a story about the Joker more than anything else. Even Batman isn't that important in it.

Unknown really. Just Dr. Doom will don an Iron Man suit and also be in a future Avengers title. I'm sure in the Invincible Iron Man coming out in October we'll know the state of both the Iron people going around....just a lot of unknowns dealing with the end of Civil War 2.
That sounds pretty cool since I love Dr. Doom but ah well.

That sounds pretty cool since I love Dr. Doom but ah well.
I'm going to wait for reviews. I usually order months in advance at DCBS. For comics i'm unsure of I'll wait for reviews, and if I like it i'll add the newest one to my DCBS order and buy the other ones at the local comic store till I catch up with the DCBS orders. Course it hurts too since sometimes I dislike a comic and I still have like 2-3 other issues coming since I ordered them in advance. Usually I give each comic 3 issues unless it's total garbage at first.

I'm going to wait for reviews. I usually order months in advance at DCBS. For comics i'm unsure of I'll wait for reviews, and if I like it i'll add the newest one to my DCBS order and buy the other ones at the local comic store till I catch up with the DCBS orders. Course it hurts too since sometimes I dislike a comic and I still have like 2-3 other issues coming since I ordered them in advance. Usually I give each comic 3 issues unless it's total garbage at first.
I have this weird need to own every issue if I start reading a series so that's why I'm deciding to just completely stay away.

Yeah, the character replacements are getting to be quite silly to the point of being a trope at Marvel at this point. And I'm not even going to touch that opposition to the replacement characters regarding all the anti-SJW crowd out there. I'm merely approaching it from a standpoint that it's a little tired. Back when it was Bucky-Cap it was still kind of a fun little thing for a while, now it's borderline parodying itself.

DC has dabbled a little themselves with Grayson and Gordon Batman but at this point Marvel has replaced just about every one of their major characters- Cap twice, Thor, Hulk, Ultimate Spider-man, Wolverine (technically), soon to be Iron Man (with 2 replacements it seems), and there's actually some I'm forgetting off the top of my head. And that's all in the span of just 5 years. Really, the majority of them have happened in just the last 2 years. It's just getting boring at this point and I'm starting to think this is Disney's influence in testing the waters and doing pseudo market research with replacing their movie actors but keeping the continuity/shared universe.

Yeah, the character replacements are getting to be quite silly to the point of being a trope at Marvel at this point. And I'm not even going to touch that opposition to the replacement characters regarding all the anti-SJW crowd out there. I'm merely approaching it from a standpoint that it's a little tired. Back when it was Bucky-Cap it was still kind of a fun little thing for a while, now it's borderline parodying itself.

DC has dabbled a little themselves with Grayson Batman but at this point Marvel has replaced just about every one of their major characters- Cap twice, Thor, Hulk, Ultimate Spider-man, Wolverine (technically), soon to be Iron Man (with 2 replacements it seems), and there's actually some I'm forgetting off the top of my head. And that's all in the span of just 5 years. Really, the majority of them have happened in just the last 2 years. It's just getting boring at this point and I'm starting to think this is Disney's influence in testing the waters and doing pseudo market research with replacing their movie actors but keeping the continuity/shared universe.
DC does it plenty with two Robin's (Damien and Tim Drake), two Wally West's, two Huntress', two Superman (three if you think the New 52 one is coming back) and I'm sure plenty more. The biggest problem with is it just shows how short term thinking and impatient the big two companies are. They want to cash in and get media attention for having a diverse range of new heroes, instead of actually taking time to build or create original characters they all have to attach to a bigger name. Which completely fucks up the continuity even more and if anything, just punishes the long term fans who helped make these characters popular to begin with. Like I see no benefits in rebranding Wally West to create a more diverse cast when the only people who know him are those who read Flash in the 90's to early 2000's. You take away all the growth you see the character goes through pre-52 (taking on the mantle of the Flash, getting married and having kids), for what? Just so they can get a quick blurb on the news about how a major character that the mainstream non comic reading media never knew is now black?! It pisses me off to no end and the short term thinking or rebranding shows me that they really give no fucks in telling stories for the most part.

DC has dabbled a little themselves with Grayson and Gordon Batman but at this point Marvel has replaced just about every one of their major characters- Cap twice, Thor, Hulk, Ultimate Spider-man, Wolverine (technically), soon to be Iron Man (with 2 replacements it seems), and there's actually some I'm forgetting off the top of my head. And that's all in the span of just 5 years. Really, the majority of them have happened in just the last 2 years. It's just getting boring at this point and I'm starting to think this is Disney's influence in testing the waters and doing pseudo market research with replacing their movie actors but keeping the continuity/shared universe.
The thing I hate the most about it is it'll all revert to what it was originally in a year or two.

I just hate that series aren't really given time to build story lines. Too many events, one shots, short series leading to early cancellations really just ruin things. I really enjoy some series because they have a chance to just be good. Vision is great because it may be ending in 12 issues, but you know a full story will be there without crossovers and all that jazz.

That leads me to ask. What are the top 5 comics everyone is currently reading?

Mine would likely be Squirrel Girl, Harley Quinn, Vision, likely all new Wolverine, not really sure of the 5th maybe Regular Show since it's just a fun comic...that will be ending soon. 

For me it is: (top 7)

Walking Dead

Invincible

Black Science

Nailbiter

Chew

I Hate Fairyland

Bloodshot Reborn

There is then the whole second tier of excellent ones I like

Darkwing Duck (would probably be higher if we were more issue in)

Afterlife with Archie and Sabrina (if they had more regular schedules0

Paybacks

Ninjak

Faith

Lazarus

The Fix

Vision

Hulk

Detective Comics

Batman

Old Man Logan

Deadpool

etc

I just hate that series aren't really given time to build story lines. Too many events, one shots, short series leading to early cancellations really just ruin things. I really enjoy some series because they have a chance to just be good. Vision is great because it may be ending in 12 issues, but you know a full story will be there without crossovers and all that jazz.

Mine would likely be Squirrel Girl, Harley Quinn, Vision, likely all new Wolverine, not really sure of the 5th maybe Regular Show since it's just a fun comic...that will be ending soon.
Man, I don't think I could narrow it down to 5 series. But I can narrow it down to my top 5 writers I'm reading, and favorite books of theirs currently:

King (Tom) - Batman, Sheriff of Babylon, Vision

Lemire - Black Hammer, Descender, Extraordinary X-Men, Moon Knight, Old Man Logan

Remender - Black Science, Deadly Class, Low, Tokyo Ghost (also really excited for Seven to Eternity)

Tynion IV - Cognetic, Detective Comics, The Woods (also excited for Backstagers)

Vaughan - Paper Girls, Saga

My list would include everything by them. With an honorable mention to Soule and Snyder, who just doesn't make the list because he currently doesn't have any comics out.

Top 5 in no particular order:

Sam Wilson

Old Man Logan

Action Comics/Superman

Darth Vader/Star Wars

Injustice

Ok, that's technically 7, but Superman and Star Wars kinda follow the same story line...haha

I'm not even sure I am reading 5 books anymore but I'll see what I can remember off the top of my head.

Darth Vader (stumbled a little after the Vader Down crossover but has definitely picked it back up to go out on top)

Detective Comics (I love the Bat-team direction of this book)

Civil War X-Men (I know, I know it's a tie-in to a crossover I've clearly derided but this is a nice "in a nutshell" Civil War 2, I also acknowledge its a pretty basic and straightforward continuation of the constant schism with X-Men/mutants, all that being said, I'm enjoying it)

Spider-Man Deadpool (I'm a few issues behind but the first few issues weren't too bad so I've been continuing to pick it up)

Uncanny X-Men (I'm also a couple issues behind here but I'm such a huge X-Men fan that I can't imagine ever not keeping this book as part of my regular pickups)

Just Old Man Logan for me. I haven't really been picking up that much single issues comics anymore and I'm behind on Batman, Black Panther, and Descender. Waiting for the tpb for most of the DC comics rebirth.

Deadly Class

Invincible

Silver Surfer

Archie

East of West

Those are my immediate read from the pull list comics. Though Snyder when he returns to Batman may replace East of West,

Besides the whole supporting the industry/title argument, I don't see why anyone buys things monthly anymore. Just wait until after the fact for the collection, when you can cherry pick the best of the best, you know which creative teams lasted, and most of all you don't get sucked into the hype of new creative directions that last five issues.

The thing is if you don't buy the floppies, they can't say oh yeah that series is good keep it going. TPB and collected volumes sales are important too, but if you don't support the comics they can and will get cancelled early. Now for miniseries or limited series....TPB can be fine since you know it will be say 5 issues or so and can get it all together.

Also this hate is mostly at Marvel/DC. I know the Image and IDW and such comics generally just keep going on with their story until they are cancelled or such, but aren't generally guided by crossovers and stuff like that. If there are crossovers, there are separate comics for it, such as Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy. Disjointed stories are not really that fun. DC seems to be doing a little better right now, but I can't say the same for Marvel other than their comics that don't touch those grand events or such. 

The thing is if you don't buy the floppies, they can't say oh yeah that series is good keep it going. TPB and collected volumes sales are important too, but if you don't support the comics they can and will get cancelled early. Now for miniseries or limited series....TPB can be fine since you know it will be say 5 issues or so and can get it all together.

Also this hate is mostly at Marvel/DC. I know the Image and IDW and such comics generally just keep going on with their story until they are cancelled or such, but aren't generally guided by crossovers and stuff like that. If there are crossovers, there are separate comics for it, such as Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy. Disjointed stories are not really that fun. DC seems to be doing a little better right now, but I can't say the same for Marvel other than their comics that don't touch those grand events or such.
I will say for DC, they seem to at least be keeping crossovers within relevant titles people are likely already reading instead of forcing you to buy more, like the upcoming "Monster Men" storyline. I believe that one in particular is just between Batman, Detective Comics, and Nightwing. "Robin War" made me mad, though.

I will say for DC, they seem to at least be keeping crossovers within relevant titles people are likely already reading instead of forcing you to buy more, like the upcoming "Monster Men" storyline. I believe that one in particular is just between Batman, Detective Comics, and Nightwing. "Robin War" made me mad, though.
True I am honestly skipping the monster men (I only read Batman....I should maybe check out Detective Comics), so it's a nice break there. At lest the crossovers go quickly in the twice a month titles. I am already tired of Civil War 2 stuff, and am only getting the X-men tie in, but I am not liking the other titles affected by it. Usually for most of my reading list, it only touches one issue and back to business, other than Steve Rogers (which is a really weird albeit interesting title right now).

True I am honestly skipping the monster men (I only read Batman....I should maybe check out Detective Comics), so it's a nice break there. At lest the crossovers go quickly in the twice a month titles. I am already tired of Civil War 2 stuff, and am only getting the X-men tie in, but I am not liking the other titles affected by it. Usually for most of my reading list, it only touches one issue and back to business, other than Steve Rogers (which is a really weird albeit interesting title right now).
I'd highly recommend picking up Detective Comics, I've enjoyed it more than Batman thus far. I do tend to find the "Bat-family" more interesting than just Batman though, so there's that.

My pickup:

Black Panther #4

Batgirl #1

Batman #3

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #1

Nightwing #1

Old Man Logan #9

Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth #1

20160730_124939_zpsedlzykxt.jpg

I haven't picked up my comics from last week yet, but it was easily my biggest week ever: 33 issues. Thankfully, this week isn't nearly as bad.

Really liked Kill or be Killed #1 from Brubaker.

Also, if you can find it, I recommend grabbing Animosity #1. Even better if you can find the variant cover, since that one is selling for $20+ on ebay.

vNzunipm.jpg

I don't know about other comics, but my stores never really stocked Aftershock comics. I got Superzero when it was running, and also InSexts (didn't like this one). Animosity does look interesting though.

Also if anyone reads All Star Batman #1 tell your thoughts. I'm a bit on the fence for this series.

Here's my (and my lady's) pull list so far for October, went through and took out prices so it's easier to read. Looking like a good month!

BLACK MASK COMICS

• BLACK #2
  • KIM AND KIM #4
  • THE SKEPTICS #1
BOOM! STUDIOS

• BACKSTAGERS #3 (OF 8)
  • LUMBERJANES GOTHAM ACADEMY #5 MAIN CVR
D. E.

• BOBS BURGERS ONGOING #16 CVR A DANNA
DARK HORSE COMICS

• BLACK HAMMER #4
  • BRIGGS LAND #3
DC COMICS (BATMAN)

• ALL STAR BATMAN #3
  • BATGIRL #4
  • BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY #3
  • BATMAN #8 (MONSTER MEN)
  • BATMAN #9
  • DARK KNIGHT III MASTER RACE #7 (OF 8)
  • DETECTIVE COMICS #942 (MONSTER MEN)
  • DETECTIVE COMICS #943
  • NIGHTWING #6 (MONSTER MEN)
  • NIGHTWING #7
DC COMICS (DC UNIVERSE)

• HELLBLAZER #3
  • MIDNIGHTER AND APOLLO #1 (OF 6)
  • WONDER WOMAN 75TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL #1
DC COMICS (SUPERMAN)

• NEW SUPER MAN #4
  • SUPERGIRL #2
DC COMICS (YOUNG ANIMAL)

• CAVE CARSON HAS A CYBERNETIC EYE #1
  • DOOM PATROL #2
  • SHADE THE CHANGING GIRL #1
DC COMICS / VERTIGO

• CLEAN ROOM #13
GRAPHIC INDIA PTE. LTD

• GRANT MORRISONS 18 DAYS #16 MAIN CVR
  • GRANT MORRISONS AVATAREX #3 MAIN CVR
IMAGE COMICS

• BLACK SCIENCE #25
  • CASANOVA ACEDIA #8
  • DEADLY CLASS #23
  • DESCENDER #16
  • JUPITERS LEGACY VOL 2 #5 (OF 5) CVR A QUITELY
  • LAZARUS #26
  • MONSTRESS #8
  • MOONSHINE #1 CVR A RISSO
  • PAPER GIRLS #10
  • REBORN #1 CVR A CAPULLO
  • RINGSIDE #9
  • SAGA #39
  • SEVEN TO ETERNITY #2 CVR A OPENA & HOLLINGSWORTH
  • THOUGHT BUBBLE ANTHOLOGY COLL 10 YEARS OF COMICS TP
MARVEL COMICS (HEROES)

• A-FORCE #10
  • BLACK PANTHER #7
  • CAPTAIN MARVEL #10
  • DAREDEVIL #12
  • MOON KNIGHT #7
  • MS MARVEL #12
  • UNCANNY INHUMANS #15
MARVEL COMICS (X-MEN)

• DEATH OF X #1 (OF 4)
  • DEATH OF X #2 (OF 4)
  • EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #15
  • OLD MAN LOGAN #12
MARVEL COMICS / ICON

• EMPRESS #7 (OF 7)

Also if anyone reads All Star Batman #1 tell your thoughts. I'm a bit on the fence for this series.
I enjoyed it. Pretty typical Snyder world-building, just a bit faster pace and a more pages. So it felt more like issues 1+2 for me. I'm excited to see where this goes.

I Enjoyed it, but then again I think Snyder's run on Batman ranks among one of the best (despite how much Year Zero just dragged). So I think if you enjoyed that, you may get a kick out of it as it takes Batman out of Gotham and goes for an odd couple-road trip pairing story.

Here's my pickup for this week:

All-Star Batman #1

Black Panther #5

Old Man Logan #10

Harley Quinn #1 Turner's Variant Covers

20160812_162214_zpsfxtzu2vl.jpg

"My Batman is about modern politics, diversity, how to run a society, and the power of celebrity around a Donald Trump-type phenomenon."
I don't think I want Batman about modern politics or in a situation with a Donald Trump-like character. Also I don't think SGM has much writing history - just his Punk Rock Jesus that I know. I do like his art in Tokyo Ghost though.

I am liking Super-Man....now Action Comics is kind of too much action...not enough substance for me. I dropped it in my monthly DCBS orders. I still need to read Super-Woman....just been busy.

Also I'm cautious of just about everything Marvel Now coming up. I'm not excited for the way Invincible Iron-Man is going and will be dropping, and frankly I don't really want Infamous Iron-Man either. I think i'm just going to generally avoid Bendis stuff from now on, though I am enjoying Spider-Man enough. I will be getting Champions, since I like some of the younger heroes, but I am not getting a single other new comic from Now other than my current reading series getting something in now like Squirrel Girl will eventually or such. I have been kind of meh on the current All New-All Different Avengers' run, so the plain Avengers title I will be ultra cautious of. 

bread's done
Back