Complete list of PSP/minis/PSone games playable on Vita

Edit: If I remember correctly something happenned before the 3.0 site change that messed up some of the games color. I'm gonna use the following colors for this list:

Yellow = Are not on either the vita store and the web store,don't know if you can transfer it via ps3 or dl history.

Gray = Are not on the Vita store but appear on the web store, don't know if you can transfer it via ps3 or dl history.

Cyan = Not on vita store, but can transfer via ps3.

Started looking at the PSP games on the Vita and noticed some games from the list are not available anymore there.

Astro Boy: The Video Game
Auditorium

Bejeweled 2

Chessmaster: The Art of Learning

Cladun X2

Crash Tag Team Racing

Crystal Defenders
Cube

Death Jr.

DJ Max Fever
DJ Max Portable

FIFA Soccer 14

Football Manager Handheld 2011
F1 2009
Full Auto 2: Battlelines

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Groovin’ Blocks

GTI Club Supermini Festa!

Iron Man
Iron Man 2

James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights

The King of Fighters Collection

Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

The Lord of the Rings: Tactics

Madden NFL 10
Madden NFL 11

Me & My Katamari
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Comic

Michael Jackson: The Experience

MLB 09: The Show

MLB 11: The Show

Monster Jam: Path of Destruction

MX vs ATV: Reflex
MX vs ATV: Untamed

Myst

NBA 10: The Inside

NCAA Football 10

Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0

Neopets: Petpet Adventures - The Wand of Wishing

Peggle

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection
Pinball Heroes Bundle
Pinball Heroes Bundle 2

PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient
PQ2: Practical Intelligence Quotient 2

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

Rock Band Unplugged (Did it change to Rock Band Unplugged Lite?)

Sega Genesis Collection

Sega Rally Revo
Spongebob Squarpants: The Yellow Avenger
Star Trek: Tectical Assault

Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament

Susume Tactics!

Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow (Only appears on the Killzone Liberation Syphon Bundle)

TMNT

UFC Undisputed 2010

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009

Zuma

Gonna check the minis and psone games tomorrow.

psone

Arc Arena: Monster Tournament

Arc The Lad III

Arcade Hits: Magical Drop

Arcade Hits: Outlaws of the Lost Dynasty

Arcade Hits: Shienryu

Arcade Hits: Sonic Wings Special

Blockids

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Bloody Roar

Bloody Roar 2

Bomberman Fantasy Race

Bomberman Party Edition

Burst Angel

Castlevania Chronicles

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Cho Aniki

Command & Conquer

Command & Conquer: Red Alert

Command & Conquer: Red Alert Retaliation

Cool Boarders

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot 2

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

CTR: Crash Team Racing

Delta Force Urban Warfare

Dezaemon Plus!

Dezaemon Kids!

Final Fantasy V

Ford Racing

Future Cop: L.A.P.D.

GaiaSeed

Galaxy Fight

International Track & Field

Jet Moto 3

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

Legend of Dragoon

Magical Drop F

Metal Gear Solid

Money Idol Exchanger

Motor Toon Grand Prix

Myst

Pandemonium!

Pocket Fighter

R-Type Delta

R-Types

Rapid Angel

Silent Hill

Sim Theme Park

Sno-Cross Championship Racing

Spyro the Dragon

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Spyro: Year of the Dragon

Star Wars Dark Forces

Suikoden

Tall Unlimited

Um Jammer Lammy

[SIZE=11pt]Yakiniku BungyouBungyou[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Started looking at the PSP games on the Vita and noticed some games from the list are not available anymore there

Astro Boy: The Video Game
Auditorium

Bejeweled 2

Brave Story: New Traveller

Chessmaster: The Art of Learning

Cladun X2

Crash Tag Team Racing

Crystal Defenders
Cube

Death Jr.

DJ Max Fever
DJ Max Portable

FIFA Soccer 14

Football Manager Handheld 2011
F1 2009

Full Auto 2: Battlelines

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Groovin’ Blocks

GTI Club Supermini Festa!

Iron Man
Iron Man 2

James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights

The King of Fighters Collection

Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

The Lord of the Rings: Tactics

Madden NFL 10
Madden NFL 11

Me & My Katamari
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Comic

Michael Jackson: The Experience

MLB 09: The Show

MLB 11: The Show

Monster Jam: Path of Destruction

MX vs ATV: Reflex
MX vs ATV: Untamed

Myst

NBA 10: The Inside

NCAA Football 10

Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0

Neopets: Petpet Adventures - The Wand of Wishing

Peggle

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection
Pinball Heroes Bundle

Pinball Heroes Bundle 2

PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient
PQ2: Practical Intelligence Quotient 2

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

Rock Band Unplugged

Sega Genesis Collection

Sega Rally Revo
Spongebob Squarpants: The Yellow Avenger
Star Trek: Tectical Assault

Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament

Susume Tactics!

Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow

TMNT

UFC Undisputed 2010

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009

Zuma

Gonna check the minis and psone games tomorrow.
So those don't show for direct download anymore, I wonder if they'd transfer over from a PS3? I worry about some of these digital games being pulled from PSN; I know that if we purchase them, we should be able to re-download them from our download list, but it's still troubling. I have multiple PSPs and Vitas up and running, and two PSN accounts to keep them activated, so whenever games disappear from PSN it concerns me!

Anyone know if the cabela games work? I believe theirs 3 of the 4 on psn store?

BTW found that Castlevania Chronciles for psOne classics works on psvita. I was able to transfer it from my ps3. You may wanna add that to the NA list!!

^Weird I'm sure I added that game, if not I'll try to get the list fixed later on.
Oh and maybe its best to make a new thread? Every time I try to update the first post, it goes bonkers with the code for some reason @_@

so I just noticed some games missing from the vita store (cladun 2, tom clancy's endwar)....  I see pochi26 already put together a full list.

If I buy these from the webstore (which still lists them as vita compatable) can i do a ps3 transfer?

or better yet, can i do a webstore push to my vita?   or will they show up on my vita's dl list?

i want to pick up Endwar while on sale.

Also -- is there any reason for me to rush to pick up Cladun 2? it's been on my wishlist for ages but i've been waiting for a sale, but now i'm worried it's going to get fully delisted someday?

Does anyone know if the US version of Motorstorm Arctic Edge is able to be played on Vita again yet? I know it was briefly taken down due to an exploit but when it was relisted it was no longer Vita compatible. However the EU version still is. Why would they correct the issue with one but simply deny access to the other?

med_gallery_1032_4755_18124.jpg

A number of PS1/PSP titles have been made downloadable/playable on Vita after today's maintenance ended, which includes the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon titles that were on sale for $0.99 over the weekend.

Can anyone direct me to a link that list all of the newly released PSP/PS1 games that work on the Vita? I am just looking for the new releases. Thanks!

If you haven't heard, every game now works.
Now if they would just update the Vita storefront to list them all, though I'm sure this is coming.

Not to hijack the conversation, but does anyone have any idea of the chances that Sony would start supporting PS2 classics on the Vita?

I can confirm even Brave Story: New Traveller works now...you just have to go to the trouble to find it in your download list and download it directly to the Vita. I had a copy sitting on my PS3 to check back on now and then, but copying that didn't work for some reason.

I can confirm even Brave Story: New Traveller works now...you just have to go to the trouble to find it in your download list and download it directly to the Vita. I had a copy sitting on my PS3 to check back on now and then, but copying that didn't work for some reason.
Same thing with the first legacy of kain.

I wouldn't say every game works. I've confirmed that I still can't download the Sega Genesis Collection directly to the Vita from my download list. I imagine that the PS3>Vita method still works though I haven't retried that since I first transferred it.

I really want to know if the Midway Arcade Collection that includes Mortal Kombat 1/2/3 works now. I've been wanting to drop $10 on that for a while but it wasn't usable on the Vita.

med_gallery_1032_4755_18124.jpg

A number of PS1/PSP titles have been made downloadable/playable on Vita after today's maintenance ended, which includes the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon titles that were on sale for $0.99 over the weekend.

Well that was a short lived glitch :'(

Hey OP, or someone who can edit the first post, can you fix the color HTML coding in the list?  starting in the PSP minis list, the color-coding isn't working, making the later half of the full list kind of hard to use :/

Wow, just thought I'd randomly try to download Final Fantasy V to my Vita (already have it downloaded on my PS3)... and it works! When did this happen???

Looking to get the sega genesis collection for vita but want to make sure the ps3 transfer method still works. Anyone done this lately?
Update; worked fine over the weekend. time for phantasy star!

OK, this thing is back on Wiki status after the CAG 3.0 upgrade so anyone should be able to edit it. Not sure why the list is producing horrible results at this point but I'll see if I can figure it out later tonight... provided no one else with more knowledge on the code hits it first :)

EDIT: Tried to make a few edits but for some reason the system isn't taking them. I go in to make the changes but when I submit it completely forgets about them. Going to try and figure out what else can be done before having to go to the CAG staff about this.

EDIT #2: It turns out that the problem with the wiki page can be solved by editing the use of tags in the entry. Text itself is fine but once the wiki reaches a certain number of tags, it promptly ignores the rest. Didn't have much time tonight but I'll see if I can edit this out to be a bit more frugal with the tagging to make the whole thing presentable.

EDIT #3: And that's done. There might be a few inconsistencies here and there but the Wiki got it's tagging fixed. I'll be keeping my own copy of the code on me in case things go bad again since on the fly editing with Chrome seems to bring back old copies of the text without the corrections. In the meantime, have fun with the list and feel free to update it.

Found mistake in the 2nd post, I think?  (the wiki one)

Arc the Lad III is red, but it's in the vita store for direct download.

I realize this is set to wiki, so technically I can edit it, but I've never edited one before, it's 2am, and I shouldn't be editing wikis right now.  I'm also confused as to the difference between the OP and post 2... both seem to contain the list, but I don't know which is the master.

Also... does anyone know if SAR: Search and Rescue works on VIta?  It's on sale so hopefully someone recently bought it and can find out.

The new CAG has a completely new wiki system that creates a duplicate of the OP that people can edit, but then both posts can still be edited by anyone anyway. The last version of CAG would also frequently un-wiki threads, so things may be a little out of date.

I heard a rumor on another forum that all games are currently transferable.   Can anyone test this?  I don't really believe said rumor, but... it's worth verifying.  I have a feeling they just read something about the Great PSN Vita Glitch and got confused.

Legend of Dragoon is now downloadable through the PS Vita. I tried it last night :D
Holy shit, they're actually working on this still? YAY! Maybe one day I will have Twisted Metal: Head On legit instead of because I acted fast the day that they screwed up and made everything available.

Bejeweled 2 is no longer on the PSN store.

edit: Nevermind, I edited the wiki myself. Very cool that it lets me do this.

So stupid that Portable Ops doesn't work.

I would have in timeline order:

MGS3

Portable Ops

Peace Walker

MGS (+Graphic Novel)

MGS2 (+Movie of Graphic Novel)

All on my Vita :(

Shame that AC!D 1 and 2 never saw digital release.  I should just homebrew the Vita and get a PSTV for the PS+ items/cart.

The Star Wars games are now available in the store. Itching that alltheyhad to do was stop blocking them. Even
Battlefront Renegade Squadron works now. That one is quite playable because of its autopilot option in the space scenes.

Updated Jeanne D'arc, it's in the store and has been for quite awhile now.   I wonder how much else here is out of date.

Anyone tried to transfer Capcom Puzzle World from PS3 to Vita? That's another one that's listed as untested, but that I'd love to have on Vita.

bread's done
Back