Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Zombies! pack: RE fanboy here, I must have this
2. Awesome! pack: Because its what the name says, awesome
3. Objection! pack: I need a new keychain =x
4. Yo-ho-ho! pack: Zack and Wiki is the best
5. Xbox pack: You can never have enough points

Xbox Pack please!

Spent too much money already this Christmas. I could use a break by playing some new XBLA games! :)

First preference is the Zombies! Pack, since I'm considering getting RE4 Wii edition, and it would be a nice companion to it.Second preference is the XBox pack. Do I REALLY need to give a reason as to why I want free Live points? ;-)

I need more random stuff, like:

1) Zombies! pack
2) Xbox pack
3) Objection! pack
4) Awesome! pack

Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest

I could use a squishy treasure chest at work to help relieve tension :D

1. Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card
I clearly need more points to keep rocking in Rock Band.

2. Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide
I waited until the Wii to get this game and guide would certainly help out.

3. Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen
Mega Man is old school goodness.

4. Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest
I dig the treasure.

5. -Awesome! pack
Awesome is as awesome does.

Objection! pack - want this most
Awesome! pack
Zombies! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Xbox pack

i want to win cuz i LOVE schwag! plus Capcom store screwed me over and didn't send me my PW plush keychain even tho they said they would...

Awesome! pack
Xbox Pack
Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide
Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen

Awesome pack because it's awesome and Lost Planet looks great for PC

Zombies pack
Awesome pack
Xbox pack

Zombie pack cause who doesn't want that Wii guide?? Would go nicely with my collection and I could actually use it too!

Thanks for your entries, everyone! Here are some better photos of the prize packs.

Zombies! Pack:
2089111841_c76366f754.jpg

Yo ho ho! Pack:
2089900370_1c62d875ee.jpg

Xbox Pack:
2089111795_1bceebf623.jpg

Objection! Pack:
2089111755_2d559c89be.jpg

Awesome! Pack, with bonus booty shot:
2089111703_b9d5caec2c.jpg

2089900288_48be9c089e.jpg

High-res shots and more comments can be found on flickr. Thanks, everyone, for entering!

Objection! Pack - One of my friends loves random Capcom items and I'l love to rub the pen in his face.
Xbox Pack - Getting a 360 for Christmas, and I want to be able to download some games!

Zombies! pack - Big Resident Evil fan but the lack of funds lately kept me from getting a Wii and the two RE games. I hope this eases my pain
Awesome! pack - I love Lost Planet and got the "Collector's edition" and felt so ripped off by that purchase. Capcom needs to make it up to me since I'm so loyal to them.
Objection! - I played my friends copy of the Phoenix Wright game and was really impressed by how its so much fun.
Xbox pack - Can never afford these things except that one time I used an online discount thing on amazon from CAG.
Yo-ho-ho! pack - I like ninjas better.

In order of preference:

Objection! pack
Xbox pack
Zombies! pack
Awesome! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack

I am a sucker for a cool looking pen. The rest are potential Christmas gifts for people on my "maybe" list ... in order of preference.

Order of preference:
Xbox pack
Zombies! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Awesome! pack
Objection! pack

Who doesn't need more points for DLC? I love hoarding points, and not using them.

Awesome :)

1). Top is of course the XBOX pack... because I'd like me some streets of rage 3 goodness.

2). RE4 Zombies Swag, cause that revive is awesome.

3). Lost Planet, cause the watermalon piglet/pig thinger thing is apparently something my girlfriend said was "cute" and that i'd better ask for as anything but #5 -_-

4). I'd like the Yohoho Swag, cause Zack and Wiki is an awesome game that i enjoyed so much. I hope this franchise sticks, cause it is an excellent game.

5). Objection, cause the buster pen is cool, but thats about it :)

thanks again! heres to hoping i win :D

In order of preference:

• Xbox Pack
  • Zombies Pack
  • Objection! pack
  • Awesome! pack
  • Yo-ho-ho! pack
I would like to win the Xbox Pack because I haven't experienced the XBL marketplace and this would be a good start.

Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card

I want to get Pac-Man Championship edition so I can prove to the world that I am the best...don't worry I will give credit to CAG when I do. And the Resident Evil pack because nothing beats RE so why not, pluse that Revive stufff looks pretty cool.

Zombies pack!-because I just got a wii and have not played this game yet
Objection! pack- Because I love everything megaman still waiting for a new legends game

In order of preference:

Yo-ho-ho! - Zack & Wiki is an awesome game (GO BUY IT!)
Objection! - a Buster pen sounds pretty sweet
Zombie! - could use that guide to finally finish Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Xbox - need points to get me some GHIII DLC
Awesome! - always wanted to try Monster Hunter out, just never had other people to run through the game with

Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity - Because I can give the Watermelon PIG a nice home!

and the Objection, pack because when I'm in court on a case, having Phoenix with me by my side would bring me good luck!

1. Xbox Pack, PLEASE!
I need to FINALLY PLAY PSYCHONAUTS!!!

2. Objection Pack!
Because I find the best way to object is to throw things at people to interrupt them. That plushie, connected to my keys, my heavy, heavy set of keys will do nicely.

3. Awesome! Pack!
Because who doesn't want a plushie pig like that?

Zombies!
Awesome!
Xbox
Yo ho ho!
Objection!

I want the zombies pack the most because I have an unhealthy* obsession with zombies and resident evil.

*thats what my physiologist tells me

LOVE THE SHOW!

1. xBox
2. Zombies
3. Awesome
4. Objection
5. yo-ho-ho

I want to win the xbox pack because there is already some great DLC for Rock Band and there is going to be more to come in the future!

thanks for the great contest!

Xbox pack
Objection! pack
Awesome! pack
Zombies! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
In that order,because of some Capcom love...

1. Xbox Pack - I need some gh songs or teh halo maps

2. Zombie Pack - The soda can looks cool

3. Objection! Pack I need phoenix to clip to my muffler

4. Awesome Pack Piggie!!!!

Thanks ships

Xbox pack: For use with Capcom's finest downloadable content.
Yo-ho-ho! pack: Puzzles and booty make this landlubber smile.
Awesome! pack: It's got the awesome factor of the laser cell and the WTF factor of the plushie.
Objection! pack: The pen is mightier than the word alone.
Zombies! pack: I want to know if Revive could possibly be worse than the Final Fantasy potion.

Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card
Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity

That's my order

I would like to win because, well just once I would like to win something. I enter just about every contest that's posted by fellow CAGs but I never seem to win a damn thing.

all I want is a Yo Ho Ho pack!!!

I cant keep my hands still, I'm always twirling a pen or picking my nose or playing rubiks cube something...

I wish I had a jigsaw puzzle to play with at work...

* Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity
* Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card
* Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide
* Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest
* Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen

I really want to win because I have not won a contest and I love Capcom games.

Xbox Pack:

Because I'm going pass on the good deed by giving it to someone as a gift for Christmas and to save myself $20 in the process.

I need a good pen, and keys need some bling bling so I'll stop losing them.

Xbox pack
Objection! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Awesome! pack
Zombies! pack

would like some more points for rock band and gh3 dlc

Great contest. Greater podcast!

Yo-ho-ho! pack: Z&W stuff for the kids
Zombies! pack: Need the revive because of the kids
Objection! pack: Typing "objection" isn't as fun as saying it, but Phoenix Wright is the man.
Awesome! pack: Might be "awesome," but it's 4th on my list
Xbox pack: need to bribe a neighbor with points.

Here's the order.

OBJECTION! Pack - I'm a huge MegaMan fan, so I basically must get my hands on that megabuster. Phoenix Wright plush keychain is also win.

Xbox Pack - More marketplace points are ALWAYS good, no matter what the circumstance.

Awesome! Pack - That picture is made of win.

Yo-Ho-Ho! Pack - Zack and Wiki is supposedly really good right? Stuff from the game would motivate me to buy it.

Zombies Pack - The Revive thing is pretty neat. Game guide would motivate me to finish RE4 Wii too.

Awesome contest too, it's nice to have donators like this, we should get more nice people to do this.

Yo-ho-ho! pack

Why?
Because I can put my college training to the test with the puzzle. And the copy I bought of Zack & Wiki which said it included it didn't have it :(

Xbox pack
Objection! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Awesome! pack
Zombies! pack

I must admit I just love to collect me some XLB points.

Thanks to Justme8800 for donating such awesome prizes.

I own Resident evil 4 Wii, so the Zombie pack is my first choice. And yes, I will drink that Revive.

I'd like to enter for the others, in the following order:

2. Objection! pack
3. Yo-ho-ho! pack
4. Xbox pack
5. Awesome pack

Yo ho ho! Pack-because my little boy loves to watch me play the Zak and Wiki game and like all children he loves to put stickers in places they don't belong

or

The Xbox pack because points are always handy, even if none of the arcade games have been good lately.

Thanks Shipwrecks

Objection pack:
I just gotta have a little Phoenix, so I have a reason to yell OBJECTION all the time.

Then maybe...
Yo yo ho pack

• Awesome pack:
  • Zombies! pack:
  • Yo-ho-ho! pack:
  • Xbox pack:
  • Objection! pack:
I'm a sucker for Promo items and the watermelon pig plushie is callin to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back