Contest (CAG Foreplay #25): Win Capcom Swag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox pack
Awesome! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Objection! pack
Zombies! pack

1600 pts would be nice. I refuse to reward MS for their draconian DRM system, but free points might cause me to get something.

I would like to win the awesome pack.

Why? because I love capcom, and I love monster hunter and lost planet has been one of my favorite games so far in this gen. Also, I'm such a sucker for promo stuff, It's so easy for me to give in and try to obtain whatever I can. On top of that, I fell in love with the pig plushie the moment I saw it, and Monster Hunter has been one of my favorite franchises over the years, I even bought a Wii so I would be able to play Monster Hunter 3!

• Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen
Phoenix Wright was something new in gaming and the keychain sounds fun. Something I might use to object to things while in the office... or while driving! And Megaman (Rockman) was always awesome!

That street fighter evolve shirt is nice.

Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity

The plushie sounds cute, but with Lost Planet coming to PS3, I'd be interested in snagging the matte print for sure. It's such a nice artstyle/concept too, even if you're not into the game.

• Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card - I need this because Settlers of Catan won't buy itself, w00t!
  • Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide
  • Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen
  • Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest
  • Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity

I would really really like that "Zombies!" pack because I'm turning into a huge Resident Evil collector nerd. That "Revive" drink (which I don't have already) will go next to my T-Virus antidote on the shelf with my chainsaw controllers etc. I'm even trying to get all the strategy guides, although buying Resident Evil 4 at release for all three systems was bad enough in my wife's eyes; getting all three guides might have crossed a line.

I wouldn't mind the XBox Live points as a second choice, but not nearly as much as the "Zombies!" pack. And the other ones... I'd let someone who really wanted them have 'em first.

1. Yo-ho-ho! pack
2. Xbox Pack
3. Zombies! pack
4. Awesome! pack
5. Objection! pack

:applause: very nice.
Zack & Wiki swag = MUST HAVE!

Awesome contest, guys! I'd like to enter for all five, if I may, in this order...

1. Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest
  2. Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide
  3. Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen
  4. Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card
  5. Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity
I'd like the Yo-ho-ho! pack the most because Zach and Wiki is the most underrated and overlooked game on the Wii thus far. It's awesome! :applause:

Hopefully its not too late to enter...

Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen
Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card

I am a big fan of Phoenix Wright (playing through Justice for All right now) and also would like to buy Psychonauts with those XBL points.

I would liek to win the Objection pack because all my current pens I have suck and that is one I would never lose.

Contest winners will be drawn tonight right before we record the show, so today is the last day to enter! Good luck everyone.

I would Pick the Zombie Pack. I think I should win this because RE was the first mature game I ever played and it has a place in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back