Contest (CAG Foreplay #41): Win Wii Classic Controller and 2000 Wii Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
The classic mario games b/c never had a chance to play it :cry:

Also Mario Kart 64. Gotta get in that racing mood for Mario Kart Wii on Sunday :D

If I won, I would save the Wii points for some WiiWare stuff coming out this summer. But before then, I would purchase the Legend of Zelda and the Ocarina of Time, because I still have not played it.

I'd get Sin and Punishment cause I've never played it (plus I've heard good things about it) and/or Super Metroid cause I'ts the best game ever

I'd save the points for when Earthworm Jim gets released later on, it's been a long time since I've played an Earthworm Jim game, ahhhh the memories...

Probably super mario 64 and starfox 64. punchout was great, i slepped over a friends house and stayed up all night to beat mike

Sin & Punishment for the same reason as most others here - heard all sorts of recommendations, but never tried it.

I'd get Sin and Punishment because all I hear are people raving about it here at CAG. It's an import too, so I wouldn't find the cart version (which I do for most N64 games). Harvest Moon (SNES) would also be cool to get. I've heard nothing but good things about it and plus it costs a bundle to buy the original cartridge.

Sin & Punishment and Donkey Kong Country. The first to finally get a taste of apparently one of the best N64 games never to grace America. The second primarily relies on nostalgia.

I would get Sin & Punishment because I have heard it is really good and Zelda: Link to the past because it is my favorite SNES game of all time.

Sin & Punishment, tragedy that it never made it here during its original release timeframe. I remember seeing previews of it and it easily looked like one of the best games ever created for N64, sadly the N64 did not do well enough late in its life cycle to justify a release in NA by any publisher.

I'd buy either River City Ransom or Lazing Blazers, er, Blazing Lazers and I'd save the rest for Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People.

Punch-out, Mario Kart 64, and Star Fox 64.

As for the why some of the best games ever! At least for me, and they offer gameplay that doesn't get old for me. No matter how outdated the graphics may become I'll always enjoy those games.

I would buy 2 games:
1 that I have not played

And Actraiser. My cousin would come over to my house and bring it and it's always been one of my favorite games. Sadly I have never bought it for myself before.

I will have to go with Kirby 64 because they dont have Kirby's dream land 3 (please, please!) then Sin and Punishment with the left over because everyone has been talking about it and I will admit it looks pretty cool.

I would get Star Fox 64 and Paper Mario because I never had a chance to play them as a kid (didn't have an N64).

I would buy Paper Mario since I have never played it (It was still over $25 used at GameStop, and when they put the N64 games on clearance, it was gone :cry:). Then, with the leftover points, I would buy River City Ransom (No explanation needed), and Super Mario Bros. 3 for nostalgia value.

Donkey Kong (because of King of Kong) and Mystical Ninja (because real ninjas use spiked yo-yos and party toys) for me.

I'd probably get Paper Mario, since it was a really funny game. and then save the rest for Wiiware of course.

I would buy Super Mario Bros 3 because I keep hearing how good it is and I have never played it, Super Mario World because this is the first game I ever owned and I loved it, and Super Castlevainia 4 because it is on ScrewAttack's list of the best SNES games. I'd use the classic controller to play Super Metroid because I can't play it on a GameCube D-pad. I also have a little left over from buying Super Metroid so I might buy Kid Icarus.

I'd pick up Gunstar Heroes because I hear it's awesome, but haven't had the points to get it yet, and Paper Mario, because I remember really enjoying that one.

I def need to pick up one of my fav games on the SNES--Donkey Kong Country 2. Diddy & Dixie FTW
I'd also save them for WiiWare titles..and yes, I AM interested in Pokemon Ranch. WHAT BOUT IT BITCHES?!

I would waste it on Pokemon farm when it comes out or Mario 64 or i will buy paper Mario
Pokemon farm so I can store my Pokemon.
other Mario games because i love origanals

I would save it all for the WiiWare launch next month:

700 points - Gyrostarr

The rest would either go to Lost Winds or I would sit on the remainder and hope for WayForward's Shantae to materialize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back