Contest (CAG Foreplay #41): Win Wii Classic Controller and 2000 Wii Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pick up Startropics (with included secret message), River City Ransom, and my imaginary buy of Earthbound (so I can beat up aging hippies and get free eggs).

So far, I've only picked up games that I've never played on VC. With this, I'd pick up some old favorites to play again: Mario Kart 64, Punch-Out, and Castlevania III (when it comes out).

I would purchase A Link to the Past as well as Sin and Punishment. Two games I have wanted to play for years, but never actually got around to.

i'd gift Altered Beast to my gf. then she'd know where i'm coming from when i randomly say "POWER UP!" and "WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM!"

and throw in Pokemon Snap in there so she doesn't hate me too much.

I'd get Star Fox 64 or Paper Mario because I enjoyed those a lot on the N64 and it has been a long time since I've played them.

sin and punishment and river city ransom. never had a n64 anyways and i never knew river city ransom existed while i had a working nintendo.

Streets of Rage 3, still my favorite beat-em up featuring a kangaroo. Since that's only 500 points, I should have plenty left over for Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, which has already sold me with its pinpoint marketing.

Super Metroid (I can't believe I don't have it yet), and maybe Mario Kart 64, although with Mario Kart Wii coming out in a day, I'm not sure.

Metal Marines for the SNES - I remember stumbling onto this game and being pleasantly surprised by it. Wouldn't mind seeing it again, especially since I can't remember beating it.

Would also probably pick up a Contra game -- probably Contra 3.

I would probably pickup StarFox64 and probably another N64 game (maybe Wave Race 64). Nothing like reliving the glory days of cartridge gaming, without all the annoying blowing.

Since wii ware launches in a couple weeks I would save the points for a wii ware game like Doctor Mario. I can’t wait to play Doctor Mario again, that was a great game.

Paper Mario for me. That and probably some old NES games for the nostalgia factor like Star Tropics or Ninja Gaiden that I haven't played in years.

TBW

I would get Harvest Moon for my neice who just finished her first year of college on a full scholarship, perfect grade point average! She works hard and has LOVED every Nintendo console. She and her fiance bought a Wii but they can't afford any new games yet so they keep playing Wii Sports all the time.

So many games to get!! But DoReMi has me hooked because I love platformers and ridiculous art styles. Next up would have to be Star Tropics, on the recommendations of everyone here.

Love reading through this thread for more ideas.

Sin and Punishment, of course. Been wanting it for a whille. And, I'd use the balance towards My Life as a King when it comes out on WiiWare

It'd either be Kirby 64 and Pokemon Snap (For pure nostalgia sake)

Or Sin and Punishment and Shining in the Darkness as I've heard the former is good and I never played the latter but loved the Shining Force games.

Kirby 64 and Mario 3, of course! :)

Kirby is an all time favorite, loved the NES ones.

and Mario 3, cause its the best mario game, IMO.

I would hold on to them for super mario rpg, if it ever comes out. And probably pick up super dodge ball if they released that too.

Considering several possibilities. Star Tropics, Kirby's Dream Course, and Paper Mario would probably be the most likely candidates right now.

I'd definitely get Paper Mario because if I'm going to spend 10 dollars, I'd want to get some time out of that investment and then I'd save the rest for WiiWare.

I would like to give the Kirby games try since I've never played them. There are actually several games I'd love to play since I grew up a Sega Fanboy and only got to play Mario games and a few others at friend's houses. So I hope I win....;)

I would pick up sin and punishment and river city ransom! I might even pick up RCR tonight anyways >< You have to own RCR if you are a retro gamer, only game that makes Barf!ing cool.

I would get super mario bro (nes) because it's my wife favorite game, and the only game that she will play. For me paper mario because i always wanted to play it.

I would get Starfox 64 and, as much as I don't want to admit. I would get Pokemon snap. I used to really, and I mean really have the hots for that game.

I am in need of 10 different pokemon figures. I am missing Pupitar, Pineco, Snover, Azelf, Golem, Ralts, Claydol, Aron, Zapdos, and Budew. I was thinking about buying a collection from this LDU Company in China but I really don't need 288 pokemon figures, and that is the smallest collection that I see them listing on their website www.LDUcompany.com
I am trying to find a place to buy just the ten that I need. Has anyone ever bought pokemon characters from this LDU website? Oh yeah, here is a link to the page with all the pokemons http://www.liangdianup.com/pokemons_1.htm
Any ideas please post and let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back