Contest (CAG Foreplay #41): Win Wii Classic Controller and 2000 Wii Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had a Super Nintendo, so there are a TON of games for it I've missed.

That said, I'd also want to use all 2000 points, so maybe Super Metroid and Sin and Punishment? :)

Definitely paper mario, its something ive always meant to play but funds have been an issue at times. It's received a ton of praise and acclaim from various credited sources as well as the gamer community alike. I'll eventually buy it with or without this but it would definitely help. Also Star Fox 64, my brother stepped on it when we were younger cracking the cartridge so i never got to beat it, all those years it has welled up inside of me.

I'd get River City Ransom since I didn't get a chance to get that game for the NES, but played it when I was young. I'd save the rest for a later purchase, when something else comes out which I am interested in.

I'd like to DL River City Ransom but I'm already over my gaming budget this month with Mario Kart and GTA IV

oh oh oh I almost forgot I really really really want Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

Paper Mario and Fantasy Zone.

Paper Mario coz I never played it and really want to, and Fantasy Zone coz it's classic Sega out the ass!

i'd buy

mario64. i hate to spend my own money on a game i already own. but it's also like to play through the game again without getting my N64 out of my mother in law's attic.

DoReMi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki. i loved this game's look. similar to super mario bros. 2. the bubble fighting looked pretty fun. it looked to have some classic platforming in it. and i also liked that it was previously not available out of japan. 900 points seems a bit steep, but i'd definitely pick it up if i won.

buttle

I would save the 2000 points card until WiiWare is released. I really am interested to try at My Life as a King, and the Strong Bad game when it comes out. Both look like a lot of fun, and the 2000 points would pay for all of one, and some or half of the other. Also, because I already own most of the VC games I want.

I think I would get Mario Kart 64 because Mario Kart is one of my favorite series and I have played Mario Kart 64 only once and twice. I also think it would be a great for my brother and friends to play. Also, I would save the extra for Wiiware so I could save up for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King which is an awesome spin-off of one my favorite series, which looks really fun and innovative.

I'd probably go with Paper Mario cause I missed out on it...

And then with the remaining points, I'd save em' up for some Wii Ware game that doesn't involve competitive eating.

I'm a sucker for Metal Slug and shooters, so I'd get Top Hunter: Roddy & Cathy (which I think is the game that Shipwreck was trying to remember,) and I'd get Paper Mario as I love the Gamecube sequel but never had a Nintendo 64.

I don't know which, but it would definately be a Sonic game. The ironic glee I get from playing SEGA games on a Nintendo console has yet to fade.

River City Ransom - always wanted to spend more time with this game.
Super C - don't own any version of it now, but played it a lot as a kid. (This still up on VC?)

Contra (1), Baseball Stars (1) - hope these NES titles come out soon; played a ton of 'em as a young'un.

Barring those, Bomberman '93 (TG16) or a cheap WiiWare remake for multiplayer or Streets of Rage 1 (or possibly 3), as those never made it to XBLA and I'm partial to co-op beat-'em-ups.

since I already have Sin & Punishment, Ninja Gaiden, Kid Icarus and Super Metroid, I would have to buy Gunstar Heroes & Alien Soldier! Go VC!

I'd grab Super Metroid first thing. I've never played it before, and I've been waiting until I got a Classic Controller to get it. So, perfect timing.

With the remaining points, probably Paper Mario. Again, never played it before, and I need a cheerful game to play with finals coming around.

Thanks Nintendork, and the shipwrecks for holding the contest!

I'd get Earthworm Jim (when it releases here soon) - because I remember really liking that game when I was younger. I'd also get startropics - because I've had several people tell me its a classic & that I need to play it.

I would pick up Super Mario Bros. 2 and 3 and Blades of Steel. I have some great memories of playing Blades of Steel with my dad on the NES.

i would buy Sin & Punishment cuz I love shooters from Treasure and it's supposed to be good. TREASURE FTW!

I'd get the online browser. my wife says she wants to browse the nets on the big screen. (go fig) and probably something from the turbo-graffix for myslf either bonk or that devi's cruhs pinball game. I have vaguely fond memories of both, although I expect the reaity doesnt compare to the memories.

I'd hang onto it for that Final Fantasy game on WiiWare (My Life as a King?).

I've been looking for a new title for my wife to play, and I figured that would be fun for her.

I'm going with azninflmation's answer and would hold onto it for My Life As A King. It looks like it could be fun but it's an untested genre by square and it's pricey if you go for all the extras.

i really wanna get pokemon ranch and final fantasy:CC on wii ware since they will be 1000 points each hope i win becasue £15 in the UK for 2000 points i cant afford that no really i cant im maxed to a game every 2 months now due to my income so june MGS4 then... FF:Crisis core and Brawl i cant afford dammit

I'd probably be a little stingy with the points in anticipation of WiiWare, although I might buy Sin & Punishment.

I DO need a classic controller, however... :)

I would get Super Metroid because everyone says it's the best but I've never played it, only played the first Metroid which I personally consider the best. Time to see if everyone's right and i'm wrong.

I would get Sin and Punishment because I've heard so many good things about it, and I would get Super Metroid because I never owned an SNES.

I'd definitely get Pokémon Snap. Though rather short, it was a really innovative and fun game. Sin & Punishment is another option since I've heard it's great and it never came out in America.

Or, I dunno, My Life as a King?. But then I'd have to spend money on another card to get all the extra crap... bastards, that's how they get ya. :roll:

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

Pokemon Snap for my little brother/some childhood memories, then save the rest for Major League Eating!

i would get tecmo bowl, ninja gaiden, and super mario bros 2. my father (who used to be a gamer) and we would play those games for hours on the weekends 16 years ago when i was 3 and i wanna see if my father would play them with me again. i also wanna see if this brings him back into (classic) gaming.

Super Metroid and Contra III the only reason I don't have both is because I don't have a classic controller yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back