Dabamus is in trading time out. If you have an open trade with him - send PM to Pooky

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']PS2 Fatal Frame Case/Art/Manual
Huge longshot probably, but it can't hurt to ask.[/QUOTE]

Always worth asking. The worst I can say is that I couldn't find it. :)

(actually I could say: you are a very mean person, go away and leave us nice CAGs alone... but I won't say that since I'm a nice person and try my very best to not be mean to people :p)

[quote name='dabamus']If I don't get back to you by late tomorrow night ET, send me a PM and I'll set things up. I should be able to find most of those, and some I already have like SR2 :360:

Handhelds are out of the question unless I can convince the guy in GC to sell me some of their display cases.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much! Also can I add a couple more to the list?

Virtua Tennis 3 (Need case/art work/manual for the 360)
Shinobi (art work/manual for the PS2)

[quote name='LawLessChaoz']Do you have a PS3 Dragon Age Origins Case?[/QUOTE]

Off the top of my head I don't at the moment, but I can probably grab one tomorrow.(now today since it's 1230 here)

[quote name='SimpRgr8']Thank you very much! Also can I add a couple more to the list?

Virtua Tennis 3 (Need case/art work/manual for the 360)
Shinobi (art work/manual for the PS2)[/QUOTE]

Added to the shopping list. :p

Woo, can you look for

:ps2:Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone (manual)
:ps2:Mana Khemia (case+manual)
:ps2:Playboy Mansion (manual)
:ps2:Shining Force Neo (manual)
:ps2:Tales of the Abyss (case+manual)
:ps2:Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (manual)
:wii:Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix (case+manual)
:wii:New Super Mario Wii (case+manual)
:ds:Lunar: Dragon Song (manual)
:xbox:Panzer Dragoon Orta (manual)

Thanks!

[quote name='elessar123']Woo, can you look for

:ps2:Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone (manual)
:ps2:Mana Khemia (case+manual)
:ps2:Playboy Mansion (manual)
:ps2:Shining Force Neo (manual)
:ps2:Tales of the Abyss (case+manual)
:ps2:Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (manual)
:wii:Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix (case+manual)
:wii:New Super Mario Wii (case+manual)
:ds:Lunar: Dragon Song (manual)
:xbox:Panzer Dragoon Orta (manual)

Thanks![/QUOTE]

As I said before, handhelds are most likely out of the question, but I can definitely look for the rest. :)

EDIT: check my excel sheets in the first post in this thread. I know for a fact that I have the New Super Mario Bros for Wii with the red case.

[quote name='dabamus']Here's what I have for you so far, I'll add everything on your list that I might run across to my list I'm taking with me tomorrow.

List of what I have for you at the present:
:360: Dead Space (case/art/manual)
:360: Prototype (case/art/manual)
:360: Star Wars TFU (case/art/manual)
:360: Burnout Paradise (case/art/manual)
:360: Silent Hill Homecoming (case/art/manual) - not sure if you need this or if it got in my outbound box by mistake
:ps2: Final Fantasy XII (art)
:ps2: Kingdom Hears (art)
:ps2: Burnout Dominator (art)

I can add cases wherever necessary. The art only stuff came for you through a trade I did with Toss.(great guy BTW)[/QUOTE]

Looks good. I did need the Homecoming, so that's not a mistake and I won't need any PS2 cases. Already have them, just mostly no art or manuals. Thanks!

Cutoff time is somewhere around 8AM. That's when I'm packing up and heading out.

EDIT: 8AM Eastern Time Zone.

[quote name='stuntman21']I am unable to look at the list for the 360 games, but do you have skate 1 disk with artwork and manual?[/QUOTE]

Click "view" after clicking on the link and opening the page.

Those are only cases with the original art + manual. No disks.

[quote name='dabamus']Click "view" after clicking on the link and opening the page.

Those are only cases with the original art + manual. No disks.[/QUOTE]
typo, meant case lol. it's too late. time to play some mw2 before i trade it tomorrow hahaha. i'll have a look see.

[quote name='stuntman21']typo, meant case lol. it's too late. time to play some mw2 before i trade it tomorrow hahaha. i'll have a look see.[/QUOTE]

Ok. Yeah, for anyone wondering, I don't know most of them off the top of my head since I have over 200 probably.(mostly under my bed in long boxes made for holding DVDs:p)

and as for not being able to see, i don't have excel hahhaahha. nvm, it's ok. i am getting the disk in a trade and thought you might have the case.

[quote name='stuntman21']and as for not being able to see, i don't have excel hahhaahha. nvm, it's ok. i am getting the disk in a trade and thought you might have the case.[/QUOTE]

You don't need excel. It opens with the web viewer.

not for me lol. i get a page that comes up with windows live and i have a clicky for download or share.
screenshotlb.jpg

[quote name='dabamus']What platform? I have the case and art for 360, and case/art/manual for PS3.

I'd even give you a quality case for 360 instead of the eco-friendly shit that they are doing now. >..

[quote name='stuntman21']I was originally signed in and it wouldn't let me, so i signed out and the screen didn't change. It's all good.[/QUOTE]
Oh well. I checked the spreadsheet and I don't appear to have it. I can look for it tomorrow if you want.

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']For PS3[/QUOTE]

I have it. PM me an offer and I'll most likely accept. :)

I generally run it by saying "make me an offer, and I'll probably accept it" and stating what shipping will be.

eh don't worry about it. i don't mind having a game with no case lol. happens alot as some of my friends trade me games that i believe were ganked from walmart hahaha.

last call.... leaving in about an hour and printing shortly after that(my printer is out of ink, so I need to print the list out elsewhere)

[quote name='oakafanforlife']Fifa Street 3 and Lost Odyssey (360) if you come across those, thanks![/QUOTE]
Got it. I was waiting and hoping you'd post since you said you were going to. :)

Added to the pillaging list!

Printing out the list now. I'll try to find a Mickey Dees or Panera before they open so I can make one last check.

Camp has been set up in Panera for 30 minutes or so, so if anyone has last requests, speak now or forever hold your peace!

Not so far. They couldn't sell any until the liquidator told them which they could sell and how much to sell them for.

On the bright side I found a Mass Effect guide w/artbook set for adding to my tradelist. :D

Update 5/21:
Added the following:
:360: Lego Rock Band import/export code x2
:ps3: Lego Rock Band import/export code
:360: Fable II LE Guide w/artbook
:360:/:pc: Mass Effect 1 LE Guide + artbook bundle
A crapload of RDR playing card decks

Bump, thanks for keeping me updated on the DMC IV art. I've been a little preoccupied trying to find replacement capacitors for my lcd monitor. Apparently once they are six years old it's impossible to find the exact same part.

@Blank Earth: thanks!

@RedGamer: I'm asking $12 shipped so everyone pays the same thing. I don't want to end up charging some more than others.

Update: all cases w/art + manual are viewable in the spoiler tags in the first post. This should allow everyone to see them as opposed to the Windows Live Office spreadsheets I had before.

[quote name='maccabee72']Bump....I still want to buy the Fallout 3 and Saints Row 2 cases. Not sure why you aren't returning my PMs:cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, with the card deals I forgot about your PMs and they got bumped back to page 3 of my inbox.

I replied now. :)

bread's done
Back