Dabamus is in trading time out. If you have an open trade with him - send PM to Pooky

[quote name='Toss']Various covers/manuals (no cases needed) anf halo wars case return.[/QUOTE]

Yep. For you I know exactly what I need to send.(not really, but I know it's all in my PMs:p)

I'll just wrap the art around the Halo Wars case, and put the manuals inside it.

Nope. I have looked at the closest closing HWV, and they have two cases, but no manuals.

The other one is over and hour and 15 minute away, so I probably won't be going there until the final week.

[quote name='dabamus']Nope. I have looked at the closest closing HWV, and they have two cases, but no manuals.

The other one is over and hour and 15 minute away, so I probably won't be going there until the final week.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you're going to a store that's over an hour away to see their clearance stuff:shock:. Thanks for looking for me but if they don't have it don't worry about it.

No. I'm just going if I will be in the neighborhood, unless it is their final days, and then I may show up to pick at their guides since it has the stuff from a GC included in their sale.

Shipped Arakias' stuff today.

Received Spitfire's payment. The rest will be going out tomorrow morning pending life. (had a Dr's appt today I forgot about that took up the afternoon, so I only got one thing out)

update for phoenix: your stuff has been weighed at long last, and I'll print out the shipping label tomorrow before work and PM you the DC#

I'll drop it off at the PO on my way to work. :)

Pheonix's stuff shipped out today. All the rest that I owe people and got payments for today will go out Monday as I am out of state at the moment.

I think that you might as well ship my cover art for the Devil May Cry 4 game since you couldn't find the Soul Calibur Manual. Do you need my address again?

Update: added Brutal Legend guide; removed codes that were sold, and removed original Xbox off wants because I am buying one off CL

Update 2: added the following + special deal:
:xbox:Hitman Blood Money
:xbox:World Championship Poker 2
:xbox:Tiger Woods 2005
:xbox:Hitman 2 (PH)
:xbox:World Poker Tour
:xbox:Hitman Contracts
*****All of the above for $12 shipped!

Lots of stuff going out tomorrow. If I owe you something and you don't get a tracking number by tomorrow night EST, then please PM me.

Everything but oldshool and dv8's packages have shipped.

OldSchool: I'll ship it as soon as I find the DMC4 case. I knew where it was, and then my stuff was reorganized by my mum while I was at work, and now I can't findi t. I have a label printed up and ready to go though, so hopefully I can find it tonight.

[quote name='dabamus']Update on your package: I actually got some stuff in the mail for you that I traded another guy for, so I'll get you a list soon of everything I'm gonna be sending you.

I also accidently picked up a case art that you are missing, although it didn't come with a manual.(FF Dirge of Cerberus)[/QUOTE]

That's bad timing! I got the artwork for Dirge about a week ago, but no manual still.

[quote name='dabamus']Everything but oldshool and dv8's packages have shipped.

OldSchool: I'll ship it as soon as I find the DMC4 case. I knew where it was, and then my stuff was reorganized by my mum while I was at work, and now I can't findi t. I have a label printed up and ready to go though, so hopefully I can find it tonight.[/QUOTE]

That's fine, I've misplaced things before too so just ship it when you find it. I'm not in a big hurry since I've been doing some spring cleaning in my backyard and getting ready for my trip;).

New special: all guides are $1/each + shipping!

Buy more and combine shipping!

Also, I still have two more BF BC2 VIP codes for 360 and 2 1600 MSP codes!

Nope. Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out where I put it. It isn't with my cases downstairs, and isn't with the ones upstairs either. I'll keep looking though.

[quote name='dabamus']sick as a dog bump[/QUOTE]

Get better soon then, I'm going to be going out of town soon but I'll bump your list again before then to see if you're feeling better.

bread's done
Back