Dabamus is in trading time out. If you have an open trade with him - send PM to Pooky

[quote name='hqn101']The ps3 links to the 360[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Thanks for the notice!

Can you at least open the spreadsheets by clicking on the logo? (should work in IE and FF, haven't tried Chrome)

Update(again): 393 of the 400+ cases have been sorted and inventoried. There are a few more that will be put in eventually if people that PMed me previously end up not wanting them.

Hi, here's a bump for you.. just waiting patiently for my Microsoft Points, would like them ASAP cause i know you got my game. thanks :)

Hey dabamus long time no see;) I can't open your links what did you use to create .xlsx files? Anyway, I'm only looking for three things:

NDS- Syberia Cover Art & Manual
PS3- Devil May Cry IV Cover Art
PS3- Soul Calibur IV Manual

PM me or post in my list if you have them :)

Hey bro, I don't have any of those.

I created them in Excel. All you have to do is click the link and when signed in with a MS Live ID click on the file logo.(don't download, just view them on the web)

It loads in the browser with the new Office Web Apps.(I've viewed them in IE8, FF3.6, and Chrome)

Oh well, thanks for getting back to me so quickly:) I tried to view your list using Firefox but my PC wants to know what program to use to view the data. I only use Open Office and the old version I use won't open that file extension, so until I update I guess that I'm out of luck:cry:

[quote name='OldSchool77']Oh well, thanks for getting back to me so quickly:) I tried to view your list using Firefox but my PC wants to know what program to use to view the data. I only use Open Office and the old version I use won't open that file extension, so until I update I guess that I'm out of luck:cry:[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI, you might need to drop the .xml off the end of the file. Thats what I did, I have a mac and googled microsoft open xml converter and used that, but I dont think I need to once I dropped that portion of the file name.

Hey dabamus, I'm having trouble viewing excel files ATM.
Would you be able to have a look at my tradelist? I have a ton of stuff I'm looking for on there to complete games.

Hey dude! Has PGR4 not arrive yet? Do you live in the middle of nowhere or something because the package arrived in your state on the first of the month.. :lol:

Just touching base, let me know when it arrives.

Bump!

Hallo again.

Looks like the game arrived at your place yesterday. Also, I must have overlooked the last PM you sent me. If you'd like, I can PayPal you over $1 (so $9 for :360: PGR4, instead of $10) since your logic seems fair enough.

Let me know!

[quote name='Poshbishounen']Well, could you try finding me Phoenix Wright: Justice for All case + manual? I'll cover the costs[/QUOTE]

What platform?

If people could just post the list of cases(with what the need with them) along with the platform for each one, then I'll form a list to put on my phone and look for next time I go out. :)

Thanks!

Yes. I'll look next time I go over, but I don't know if they had any DS display cases at HWV. I'll check for you though.

[quote name='kube00']any chance you could get some GBA boxes?[/QUOTE]

The cardboard ones? I doubt it since I don't think they carry GBA games anymore. I'll take a quick look again when I go over there tomorrow, but I doubt it.

[quote name='dabamus']update: now taking requests for games cases/art/manuals.[/QUOTE]

Woohoo!

Well I've asked you for the same ones a few times so my hopes aren't too high but here's my list again:

NDS - Syberia Cover Art & Manual
PS3 - Devil May Cry IV Cover Art
PS3 - Soul Calibur IV Manual

PM me if you find them;)

Hey! Feedback left. Will get back to you about the wired controller as I may have another taker. Thanks again, dude! :D

Bump.

Update: added the following to my want list:
:dvd:24 Redemption Disc 1 only
:dvd:24 Season 5 Disc 7 only
:dvd:24 Season 6 Disc 7 only

[quote name='dabamus']You were the one! PM inbound![/QUOTE]

Bump...

Yup I'm the one who has been hounding you about the Syberia DS stuff:lol:. Thanks for getting the DMC IV artwork for me, hopefully you will eventually find the SC IV manual for me too.

FYI, to pheonix, OldSchool, and anyone else who I was going to mail out their stuff today, it may have to wait til tomorrow due to raining today and not wanting to get the packages wet.

bread's done
Back