Dabamus is in trading time out. If you have an open trade with him - send PM to Pooky

[quote name='dabamus']FYI, to pheonix, OldSchool, and anyone else who I was going to mail out their stuff today, it may have to wait til tomorrow due to raining today and not wanting to get the packages wet.[/QUOTE]

That's fine, let me know when it ships. I bought a brand new copy of Syberia DS today so you don't have to look for it anymore. I'm thinking of either listing my cart only copy on CAG or giving it to my nieces:whistle2:k Well, I'll think about it more after I play some free Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer this weekend :twoguns::whee:

Since you're offering. I'm looking for the cover art and manuals for:
Halo 2 (Xbox)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (PS2)
Call of Duty 3 (360)
Genji: Days of the Blade (PS3)

And maybe some others, I'll check later. It'd be nice to get those generic ugly cases off my shelf. Thanks and good luck. ;)

If at all possible, I'm looking for two or three GC 2-disc cases. I'm also looking for a No More Heroes manual and two Wii cases. have paypal.

FYI, Xbox and most PS2 cases + manual are out now since the only HWV I have available now only has 360, PS3, and Wii display cases left.

I do have CoD3 art only(black label).

I'll check on my GC cases and see if there are any two disc ones other than one I already have pending out.

[quote name='dabamus']Goodnight ya'll![/QUOTE]
Hey Man I'm looking for a PS3 version of Modern Warfare 2 .. case only.. I don't need the manual already have it.. and I'll swap you for it..

I have Manuals for .. Borderlands, Darksiders, and Battlefield Bad Company 2

I'm looking for the following Cover Art/Manuals

XBOX 360
Bionic Commando
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Dragonball Z Burst Limit
Ninety Nine Nights
Perfect Dark Zero (Limited Edition if possible)
LEGO Indiana Jones
Army of Two
Saints Row
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Limited Edition if possible)
Transformers: The Game

PS3
Farcry 2 (x2)
Mirror's Edge
Bioshock
Metal Gear Solid 4

Wii
No More Heroes (manual only)

DS
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence

if you can help me, let me know whats obtainable and pricing and i'll see what I can manage

[quote name='HCHecxz']I'm looking for the following Cover Art/Manuals

XBOX 360
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Perfect Dark Zero (Limited Edition if possible)
LEGO Indiana Jones

PS3
Farcry 2

if you can help me, let me know whats obtainable and pricing and i'll see what I can manage[/QUOTE]

I left the ones in the quote that I have at the moment. The PDZ LE is complete with case(no slip cover though) and I would as $6 for that by itself + shipping just to cover what I spent on it.

I will look for the rest the next time I am at HWV.(possibly later today)

Do you happen to have artwork for:

Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (PSP)
Metal Slug 3 (Xbox)
Ultra Bust A Moove (Xbox)
Graffiti Kingdom (PS2)

Manuals I'm looking for are:

Moto GP 07 (X360)
Surf's Up (X360)
Far Cry Instincts: Predator (X360)
FIFA Street (X360)
Transformers: The Game (X360)
Chaotic: Shadow Warrior (X360)
Ninety-Nine Nights (X360)
Virtua Tennis 3 (X360) [box art too]*

Warhawk (PS3)

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)

...and I'm looking for both box art and manuals for Metal Gear Acid 1 & 2.

[quote name='Kush']Manuals I'm looking for are:

Virtua Tennis 3 (X360) [box art too]*
[/QUOTE]

Sorry Kush, but that's the only set I have at the moment out of your list.

[quote name='dabamus']I left the ones in the quote that I have at the moment. The PDZ LE is complete with case(no slip cover though) and I would as $6 for that by itself + shipping just to cover what I spent on it.

I will look for the rest the next time I am at HWV.(possibly later today)[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you find them, see if we can combine these all together in shipping

I'm not sure if I've posted in here before but these are things I need. It would be greatly appreciated if you found any of them:

Luigi's Mansion case (non-pc)
Dead Rising manual
Rogue Squadron: Rogue Leader (non-pc) manual and case
Resident Evil Remake manual

Thanks man!

[quote name='jughead']I'm not sure if I've posted in here before but these are things I need. It would be greatly appreciated if you found any of them:

Luigi's Mansion case (non-pc)
Dead Rising manual
Rogue Squadron: Rogue Leader (non-pc) manual and case
Resident Evil Remake manual

Thanks man![/QUOTE]

Are those Wii or GC?

I took note of all the recent requests.(those since I last visited HWV)

I might be able to check on my way home from Pennsylvania.(where I am currently)

[quote name='dabamus']I took note of all the recent requests.(those since I last visited HWV)

I might be able to check on my way home from Pennsylvania.(where I am currently)[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to look for the PS3 manual for Soul Calibur IV for me ;)

[quote name='Kush']Manuals I'm looking for are:

Moto GP 07 (X360)
Far Cry Instincts: Predator (X360)

Warhawk (PS3)[/QUOTE]

Picked up those 3 tonight. I can throw the manuals all in one case and ship them that way if you want.(MotoGP 09 and Warhawk have the original case and cover art also, FCI: P doesn't)

Looking for (prefer black label/original)

Second Sight (GCN): Case/Manual (have art/disc)
Viewtiful Joe (GCN): Art/Case/Manual (have disc)
Battalion Wars (GCN): Case/Manual (have art/disc)
Dead to Rights (Xbox): Manual

[quote name='Riven02']How much would Bayonetta for PS3 run me? Insert and manual[/QUOTE]

Considering I don't have it, I don't know when/if I could even get it.

Also, if a GC or Xbox 1 game is not on the list in the excel sheet, then I most likely won't be able to get it.

Not really a request, but I was wondering if you might have any interest in a few cases w/ inserts for the following:

Xbox 360: Bioshock 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Bad Company 2
PS3: Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition

Let me know, thanks! If not, at least you got a free bump lol. :razz:

[quote name='hqn101']Request: PS3 - Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time. I need a complete box and manual to trade in.[/QUOTE]

Next time I go over I'll look for it.

Where are you trading it in out of curiousity?

I'll check for those when I go over in a bit.

Also, an update to shipping stuff: I was going to do it yesterday, but I got called into work, so I was going to do it this morning before work, but then I got called last night and asked to come in at 8 instead of 1030, so I couldn't. I'm going out of state for the next two days for a conference, but I'll be back Friday night so I'll try to get it out Saturday morning before I go to a baseball game.(have to leave for it at around 1130, so shipping shouldn't be a problem.

Sorry about the delay, but the fates have been against me.

[quote name='dabamus']Next time I go over I'll look for it.

Where are you trading it in out of curiousity?[/QUOTE]

Amazon

Sorry, but I don't have any PSP cases. All the PSP cases were with their respective games inside plastic cases that the employees had to open.

If I owe you something and haven't PMed you yet about shipping it, please post a note in this thread or send me a PM.

I am trying to get an idea of how much I need to ship out Monday.

I couldn't get anything out this week due to being out of state for two days and having to work the other 3.

[quote name='dabamus']If I owe you something and haven't PMed you yet about shipping it, please post a note in this thread or send me a PM.

I am trying to get an idea of how much I need to ship out Monday.

I couldn't get anything out this week due to being out of state for two days and having to work the other 3.[/QUOTE]

Various covers/manuals (no cases needed) anf halo wars case return.

bread's done
Back