Darksiders II - $14.99 PS3 and XBox 360 @ Best Buy.com

[quote name='Flacksguy']The Limited Edition and the Vanilla share the same UPC correct?
I may run around today and look for the LE at Target or WalMart.[/QUOTE]

At least in my area, the LE is the only version Target seems to have (and in abundance might I add).

that ebayer is a dumbass. He wasted $4 in insertion fees for those BINs lol. That's not including the fv fees for the auction that undersold.

also back on semi topic as the deal is dead.
The LE and regular editions have the same exact UPC. If the UPC is different, it is either the Best Buy exclusive LE (known as Angel of Death edition) or is a packing error that may or may not contain some of the BB exclusive bonuses aside from the lenticular cover.

I have encountered maybe 4 of these mispackaged LEs (all at Best Buy). The UPCs correspond to Best Buy's sku and model #s for the "Limited Edition" when in reality it is actually for the BB exclusive LE. These mispackaged LEs have a sticker UPC which is covering the UPC of the vanilla and non exclusive LE UPC.

Note that I have not seen any PS3 mispacked LEs only 360.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Does anyone know when the Argul's Tomb DLC expires from the Limited Edition?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd like to know this as well. If it does I'll go ahead and crack mine open.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Does anyone know when the Argul's Tomb DLC expires from the Limited Edition?[/QUOTE]

mine never worked in the first place and no one ever responded when I sent a support email. :cry:

[quote name='BudzMcGee']mine never worked in the first place and no one ever responded when I sent a support email. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I think someone posted about needing to enter the hyphen or something. Might want to try that.

[quote name='scottman']I think someone posted about needing to enter the hyphen or something. Might want to try that.[/QUOTE]

That is correct, you must include the hyphen/dash for the code to work. I tried first without and got the invalid or in use response, entered the dash and it worked.

[quote name='uiengineer']my PS3 backlog is so big that i think i'll stop buying PS3 games and save up for a PS4.[/QUOTE]
I've tried that... but I can't resist the deals. This website has ruined me! Hahaha! And now my backlog is getting ugly again. But as far as the PS4 goes, there's only 1 game that could get me to buy it for launch.

[quote name='uiengineer']my PS3 backlog is so big that i think i'll stop buying PS3 games and save up for a PS4.[/QUOTE]

But once you get your PS4, you won't be able to play the PS3 games you didn't get on it, so trying to get them afterwards would become moot. Unless you still played your PS3 on a constant basis, which would make a PS4 purchase moot

bread's done
Back