DBM's New and Improved List, now with less stuff! Have: A perpetually out of date list

Hey bud, I finally got a job. If you can, I want some pixel-art. I want a Metroid, Link w/ glowing sword, a glowing Boo, and that 3 disk Lost Odysee case if you still have it. Total that up, and send me your paypal, and I'll send you payment when I get home. I want more Art, but I know you're busy, and I want to look through your selection more. Thanks, bud.

[quote name='twztid13']Hey bud, I finally got a job. If you can, I want some pixel-art. I want a Metroid, Link w/ glowing sword, a glowing Boo, and that 3 disk Lost Odysee case if you still have it. Total that up, and send me your paypal, and I'll send you payment when I get home. I want more Art, but I know you're busy, and I want to look through your selection more. Thanks, bud.[/QUOTE]

First off, congrats on the job man! I do indeed still have the Lost Odyssey case for you, but I've got a couple other pixel arts that I've been putting off for a while that I need to finish before I'll be able to get to yours. Shouldn't take long hopefully, so I'll shoot you a pm in about a week.

Agh, I actually just found out yesterday that there's no game in the Ape Escape case. I forgot to take it down from my list, sorry man.

free bump-a-roni

bread's done
Back