DBM's New and Improved List, now with less stuff! Have: A perpetually out of date list

Return bump! (edit: oops, I kind of necro'd this)

I'm just getting the wifi model and purchasing games and accessories separately. The first edition bundle is a cool idea, but I don't want 3G, Little Deviants doesn't interest me, and the 4GB card is going to fill up pretty quickly. My plan is as follows:

Wifi Vita - $250
8GB card - $30
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $20 (MSRP is $30 but I had a $10 BB gift card so I preordered from there)
Gravity Rush - $40
Dynasty Warriors Next - $40

For a grand total of $380 that I just don't have right now, hence my need to get some stuff sold :lol: If you end up getting a Vita and want DW Next, don't buy it, I'll just trade it to you for something when I'm done with it.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Do you know what I miss most about you? Everything.[/QUOTE]

Did my thread turn into a baw thread? If so, awesome:
1314000456013.jpg

1314000982171.jpg

Seriously dude, nice to see you around again, post moar.

[quote name='fwbweux']Return bump! (edit: oops, I kind of necro'd this)

I'm just getting the wifi model and purchasing games and accessories separately. The first edition bundle is a cool idea, but I don't want 3G, Little Deviants doesn't interest me, and the 4GB card is going to fill up pretty quickly. My plan is as follows:

Wifi Vita - $250
8GB card - $30
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $20 (MSRP is $30 but I had a $10 BB gift card so I preordered from there)
Gravity Rush - $40
Dynasty Warriors Next - $40

For a grand total of $380 that I just don't have right now, hence my need to get some stuff sold :lol: If you end up getting a Vita and want DW Next, don't buy it, I'll just trade it to you for something when I'm done with it.[/QUOTE]

You didn't really necro the thread, I just haven't been around to bump it in a while. (You know me, I disappear a lot.)

I just laid down my preorder for the Vita actually, you should check SLM, I posted about it there, I'm sure you'll be very interested in seeing it. :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Hey how bouts that Dual Hearts box & book you wanted from me way back when for that Brink slipcover? :D[/QUOTE]

Totally forgot you had that actually, will set the brink slip aside for you, shoot me your address and I'll get it out Tuesday.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Bump.

DBM you wouldn't happen to have slipcovers for :360: Rage or Deus Ex would you? :D[/QUOTE]

I've got one for Deus Ex but it's minez, I'll let you know if I happen to come across either one though.

Hello! I'm very interested in the complete copy of Oracle of Seasons you have.

The only specific thing I have from your want list is God of War III complete for the PS3. I have a ton of Magic the Gathering cards, though, so I'm sure I could put together enough worth what you value OoS at. Are you looking for any cards/colors/types in particular? There should be a link to my game H/W in my sig, or you can PM me. Thanks!

[quote name='ExtremeEagle']Hello! I'm very interested in the complete copy of Oracle of Seasons you have.

The only specific thing I have from your want list is God of War III complete for the PS3. I have a ton of Magic the Gathering cards, though, so I'm sure I could put together enough worth what you value OoS at. Are you looking for any cards/colors/types in particular? There should be a link to my game H/W in my sig, or you can PM me. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I looked over your list and saw a few things I'd be interested in, but I've got somebody else who already asked about OoS and I'm not sure if he still wants it or not. I'll send him a message later on tonight and see if he's still interested, if not I'll hit you up so we can work out a trade.

I need to put together a new Magic the Gathering have list sometime, I have tons of cards.

Still interested in the Oracle game, but out of curiosity how much $$ worth of M:tG would it take to get all or some of the Game Boy Pokemon games from your collection? :p

[quote name='ExtremeEagle']I need to put together a new Magic the Gathering have list sometime, I have tons of cards.

Still interested in the Oracle game, but out of curiosity how much $$ worth of M:tG would it take to get all or some of the Game Boy Pokemon games from your collection? :p[/QUOTE]

Every card from every set. :D

Seriously, I don't think I'd realistically ever get rid of my Pokemon games, unless I got some super amazing offer for them. I've had most of them since release, so the sentimental value outweighs the monetary value. Anything else from my collection/Trade list you might be interested in? (Aside from Oracle of course, which I'll get back to you on tomorrow.)

Gahh I'm not in the TF as often as I use to be. I will PM you my addy here in a sec DBM. I usually don't see stuff unless I get a PM ;)

Get me yours and I shall send out the case to you on Tuesday most likely

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Every card from every set. :D

Seriously, I don't think I'd realistically ever get rid of my Pokemon games, unless I got some super amazing offer for them. I've had most of them since release, so the sentimental value outweighs the monetary value. Anything else from my collection/Trade list you might be interested in? (Aside from Oracle of course, which I'll get back to you on tomorrow.)[/QUOTE]

Kinda sorta interested in Disgaea Infinite, and maybe Persona 3 as long as it's the first release. I have FES but would consider picking up the original for completion.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Gahh I'm not in the TF as often as I use to be. I will PM you my addy here in a sec DBM. I usually don't see stuff unless I get a PM ;)

Get me yours and I shall send out the case to you on Tuesday most likely[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

[quote name='CrazyChuy']CML for Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy Limited Edition[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, didn't really see anything I was interested in.

[quote name='ExtremeEagle']Kinda sorta interested in Disgaea Infinite, and maybe Persona 3 as long as it's the first release. I have FES but would consider picking up the original for completion.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm glad your interested in other stuff, because OoS is gone now. It's really too bad you didn't come to the Trading forum sooner, I swear I've had that game on my list for close to a year with virtually no interest. :lol:

Anyway, I still saw some stuff on your list I'd like to get, so if you still want to work something out then let me know.

[quote name='adriley313']hey dbm, how much for the FF CC rings of fate case?
up all is well[/QUOTE]

Not really worth sending out on it's own, but it'd be like shipping costs plus maybe a dollar, so if you want I can set it aside for you until we work out another trade.

bread's done
Back