DBM's New and Improved List, now with less stuff! Have: A perpetually out of date list

Bump!

I need to bump your list more often but I can't stop playing SK. I also keep forgetting to let you know what metroid pixelart I wanted#-oI'm almost completely maxed out so I should be able to relax and start another game in a few weeks:D

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump!

I need to bump your list more often but I can't stop playing SK. I also keep forgetting to let you know what metroid pixelart I wanted#-oI'm almost completely maxed out so I should be able to relax and start another game in a few weeks:D[/QUOTE]

Take your time getting me your metroid requests, I've kinda grown tired of making sprites anyway, just burnt out on them a bit, so it would take me a while to motivate myself enough to make it anyway. I'd honestly just give it up as a hobby if I didn't have 150,000 beads stacked up in my room. :lol:

150,000 BEADS! Wow, I should have you make me a wall mural :lol:Actually, It should only be enough Metroid sprites to keep you busy for a little while so I can let you know what they are in October if you want. I've been having a lot of fun at the Fair this weekend, hopefully you had some fun this weekend too :D

[quote name='OldSchool77']150,000 BEADS! Wow, I should have you make me a wall mural :lol:Actually, It should only be enough Metroid sprites to keep you busy for a little while so I can let you know what they are in October if you want. I've been having a lot of fun at the Fair this weekend, hopefully you had some fun this weekend too :D[/QUOTE]

Feel free to shoot them over around this time next week, will be busy most of this week and weekend, but should have plenty of free time next week to make a few.

I for once actually had a pretty good weekend actually, after a whole lot of shit, things are starting to look up for me. Had a fair amount of good luck this weekend as well between getting in on the penny games on Amazon and winning a $25 GC in the Coke Text to win contest. (btw, I highly suggest you give the aforementioned contest a shot, there's a thread in the contests & Free Stuff section that details getting 2 free entries each day to enter, it's pretty simple and odds of winning seem pretty great.)

Quick Bump, been busy with Dead Island and Disgaea 4 today, both of which I'd like to get back to, so I don't have much time to respond to PM's/Post today, but tomorrow I should have all kinds of cool shit to post about.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Feel free to shoot them over around this time next week, will be busy most of this week and weekend, but should have plenty of free time next week to make a few.

I for once actually had a pretty good weekend actually, after a whole lot of shit, things are starting to look up for me. Had a fair amount of good luck this weekend as well between getting in on the penny games on Amazon and winning a $25 GC in the Coke Text to win contest. (btw, I highly suggest you give the aforementioned contest a shot, there's a thread in the contests & Free Stuff section that details getting 2 free entries each day to enter, it's pretty simple and odds of winning seem pretty great.)[/QUOTE]

will do and that's some pretty good luck there dbm. Did you ever get those penny games or was the order canceled? I really want to get Dead Island on Steam but I already spent way too much lately, What's your opinion of it so far?

[quote name='OldSchool77']will do and that's some pretty good luck there dbm. Did you ever get those penny games or was the order canceled? I really want to get Dead Island on Steam but I already spent way too much lately, What's your opinion of it so far?[/QUOTE]

Posted it on SLM just now, but yes, around half of my orders got through.

As for Dead Island, it's a little disappointing but still good. It's essentially Borderlands except with Zombies and Melee Weapons.
My Complaints: No Local Co-Op is just shit, I really wanted to do some co-op with my brother. Difficulty is a little wonky, I trounce just about everything up with ease until I stumble onto some sort of Super Zombie that takes fifty hits to die. You get to cars pretty early, and like Borderlands you sometimes spend more time just driving back and forth than doing anything zombie related. (Oh, I have to drive half a mile to deliver a fucking necklace, yay) Walking and Running is really odd, your character moves very slowly at first and takes a minute to start walking, which I don't get since the rest of the game is geared at being an accurate zombie survival game. (If there's a zombie behind me, I'm gonna fuckin move, I'm not gonna slowly shamble forward and build up speed)
While that may seem like a lot of complaints, I'm still enjoying the game. I'm gonna try to beat it in the next few weeks and either sell it or try to trade for a copy of Gears 3. It will almost certainly drop in price quick though, I'd practically guarantee that it'll be $30 for Black Friday. (Less on steam of course, I'd wager it'll be $20 during a steam sale)

[quote name='SporkWielder']Hey, free bump. Are you still interested in that Base Set of Pokemon cards?[/QUOTE]

Shit sorry, totally forgot to pm you, I got offered the first 3 sets complete and traded for it already, really sorry about not letting you know sooner, just been busy.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Better drunk bumping than drunk posting :lol:[/QUOTE]

I would have made a drunken post, and I had one all ready in my head, bitching about Dead Island for four paragraphs, but decided to instead devote the time I'd have spent writing it towards more drinking.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']take your time getting me your metroid requests, i've kinda grown tired of making sprites anyway, just burnt out on them a bit, so it would take me a while to motivate myself enough to make it anyway. I'd honestly just give it up as a hobby if i didn't have 150,000 beads stacked up in my room. :lol:[/quote]
please, nooooo!

[quote name='OldSchool77']Augh, I knew I forgot to do something this week. I forgot to send you a list of Metroid sprites! Well here's one for now I'll have to look for more later, it's the third one down and second from the left :D

http://spritedatabase.net/display.php?object=6407[/QUOTE]

That one is definitely do-able, would you prefer it regular or Glow in the Dark?

[quote name='twztid13']please, nooooo![/QUOTE]

At this point, I think it's semi-official. I've got no real room for more personally, and making them always takes too much time for what I make on them after all my costs. Will probably work through my current stack of beads and then table the hobby for the foreseeable future.

[quote name='adriley313']free bump
having a group lowball next month
if u got anything u wanna add
please let me know[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but with the lowball climate the way it is, I don't think I'd want to do anything lowball related right now. (What I mean by this is that lowballs have been on a pretty steep decline lately due to a lot of crap lowballs hosted by newbies and a glut of them at all times.)

That's right, I forgot that you made glow in the dark pixelart :D Since you can, would it be possible to get the one right above it made glow in the dark and the flying one I mentioned before regular?

[quote name='OldSchool77']That's right, I forgot that you made glow in the dark pixelart :D Since you can, would it be possible to get the one right above it made glow in the dark and the flying one I mentioned before regular?[/QUOTE]

Yep, both totally do-able, will get to em in around a week.

List of Pokemon Cards I have if you're interested:

Holograph Normal

(1) Shieldon LV. 26
(1) Charmander LV. 8
(1) Roserade LV. 33
(1) Shiftry LV. 48
(1) Whiscash LV. 41
(1) Dewgong LV. 36
(1) Ludicolo LV. 47
(2) Entei (Promo Card)
(1) Breloom LV.?? - This one's pretty beat up.
(1) Minun LV. ??
(1) Blissey LV. 44
(1) Shellos LV. 25
(1) Snorlax LV. ??
- Delta Species

(1) Stantler LV. 28
(1) Dewgong LV. 36
(1) Chingling LV. 6
(1) Ralts LV. ?? -Delta Species
(1) Ralts LV. 13
(1) Kirlia LV. 28
(1) Cyndaquil LV. 12
(1) Quilava LV. 25
(1) Carnivine LV. 32
(1) Nidoran LV. 12
(1) Geodude LV. 12
(1) Bagon LV. 11
(1) Glalie LV. ??
(1) Bastiodon LV. 51
(1) Geodude LV. 12
(1) Graveler LV. 34
(1) Haunter LV. 32
(1) Wooper LV. 11
(1) Combusken LV. ??
(1) Unown LV. 14
(1) Prinplup LV. 20
(1) Misdreavus LV. 16
(1) Seaking LV. 41
(1) Gabite LV. 32
(1) Bayleef LV. 28
(1) Pupitar LV. 31
(1) Larvitar LV. ?? - Delta Species
(1) Chikorita LV. 10
(1) Grotle LV. 21
(1) Slakoth LV. 7
(1) Grovyle LV. ??
(1) Miltank LV. 32
(1) Ditto (Pikachu )LV. ??
(1) Stunky LV. 17
(1) Cascoon LV. 8

(1) Supporter - Fossil Excavator
(1) Trainer - Buffer Piece
(1) Trainer - Armor Fossil

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Yep, both totally do-able, will get to em in around a week.[/QUOTE]

Woohoo, you are awesome :D On a side note, did I ever tell you that I was able to get Scott Pilgrim on Blu-ray for you? I also might not have asked if you could put aside a copy of Madden 11, my nephew wants me to buy a copy for him since he loves that series.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Woohoo, you are awesome :D On a side note, did I ever tell you that I was able to get Scott Pilgrim on Blu-ray for you? I also might not have asked if you could put aside a copy of Madden 11, my nephew wants me to buy a copy for him since he loves that series.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna google some great "fuck Yeah" Picture to put in response to you getting me Scott Pilgrim on Blu ray, but my internet isn't feeling very co-operative right now so I can't get google to work. :/
Seriously though, can you send that out in a few days? Been wanting to watch it for a long ass time now so I'd prefer if you could send that out in the next few days as opposed to the usual "Build a big ass pile of shit to send me."

I only have a small pile so I'll try and send the movie this Friday, remind me on Steam if I forget... I've been spending way too much time on there :lol: How is GoW3, I've heard of the series but never tried it since I never had a 360 until recently.

[quote name='OldSchool77']I only have a small pile so I'll try and send the movie this Friday, remind me on Steam if I forget... I've been spending way too much time on there :lol: How is GoW3, I've heard of the series but never tried it since I never had a 360 until recently.[/QUOTE]

Actually hang onto it, turns out my brother bought a copy on dvd and he brought it over and we sorta watched it. (It was playing in the background while we were playing Magic, which was enough to hold me over until I get the movie from you in my pre Christmas Epic Package.)

Gears is pretty great if you like shooting shit. It's a really well made shooter, story's pretty meh, but still a really fun game. Probably one of the better Co-op games on the 360 as well. Just finished up the Campaign for the third and was impressed, probably the best of the series, and I've really enjoyed what I've played of the multiplayer modes so far. I'd suggest picking up the first to try it out at some point, It's a really cheap game most of the time, so you should be able to find a copy for $5 or less.

Bump...

I'll hold onto the movie for a bit longer then, let me know when to try and ship it again ;) Thanks for the info, I love FPS's so I'll ask a friend to lend GoW1 to me before I play GoW3 then. Hopefully there will be some great deals for Black Friday or Christmas :lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

I'll hold onto the movie for a bit longer then, let me know when to try and ship it again ;) Thanks for the info, I love FPS's so I'll ask a friend to lend GoW1 to me before I play GoW3 then. Hopefully there will be some great deals for Black Friday or Christmas :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm sure Gears 3 will be $30 somewhere for Black Friday, and it's well worth it at that price.

Also, I forgot to ask, I know you wanted a Madden11 for your Nephew, did you want one for yourself as well?

bread's done
Back