DBM's New and Improved List, now with less stuff! Have: A perpetually out of date list

Browsing your list, I saw you listing a DW:M Caravan Heart guide as a want worthy of sexual favours if it even exists. In that weird chance you still aren't sure it exists (and just haven't updated your list):

http://animeartbookonline.com/dragon-quest-monsters-caravan-heart-official-guide-book-warrior.html

^ Mind you, no idea if that particular site is legit. Just saw it on your list, was pretty sure I recalled seeing a guide for it, and found that on google. At the least, you now know it -does- exist, at the worst, I've told you something many others have. ^.^

(Bump.)

.. and at that, namely a Vertigo.

That I have. I also have others, but I'm not sure which... I think I'm just missing Chaos? None have cards, but all should be mint (lightly played with... I bought them for fun as a kid but just kept playing with the G.I. Joes) and complete except I know Sauron is missing one piece of his jaw equipment (lost at my father's work place... silly the memories you retain XP).

If you actually do have interest in the figures for nostalgia without any kind of card, let me know. As it is, they're just going to sit around forever until I forget about them. =\

Bump...

I went back today and unfortunately no luck on that Scott Pilgrim Blu but I did find something gaming related from your want list at a Goodwill store ;)

[quote name='adriley313']ur plushies just got here today
hooray[/QUOTE]

Awesome, take your time getting them sent out. And of course let me know if you want me to hang onto your stuff, or send out out right now.

[quote name='Saratinous']Browsing your list, I saw you listing a DW:M Caravan Heart guide as a want worthy of sexual favours if it even exists. In that weird chance you still aren't sure it exists (and just haven't updated your list):

http://animeartbookonline.com/dragon-quest-monsters-caravan-heart-official-guide-book-warrior.html

^ Mind you, no idea if that particular site is legit. Just saw it on your list, was pretty sure I recalled seeing a guide for it, and found that on google. At the least, you now know it -does- exist, at the worst, I've told you something many others have. ^.^

(Bump.)[/QUOTE]

I actually saw the guide on ebay not too long ago, so I'm aware it exists, just waiting to have some money to be able to buy it. Appreciate the heads up though. :)

[quote name='Decepticreep']did you get the cards yet? just curious.[/QUOTE]

Nope, not yet, figure they'll show up Monday.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

I went back today and unfortunately no luck on that Scott Pilgrim Blu but I did find something gaming related from your want list at a Goodwill store ;)[/QUOTE]

Damn on the Scott Pilgrim, awesome on the goodwill score. Excited to know just what you found. :D

[quote name='adriley313']i may just send you my pokemon deck i bought dont know why i bought it
minus espeon of course[/QUOTE]

I'd gladly take it off your hands of course. (And in doing so, probably rid you of the temptation of investing hundreds of dollars into the hobby :lol:)

stuff all packed up
ill send you pre-paid mailing label with the package if thats cool
ive got this all packed up is:
PanSage
NES/SNES manuals
2 CDs
Pokemon Deck with opened booster pack minus espeon card
DS drawstring bad

anything i missed

[quote name='adriley313']stuff all packed up
ill send you pre-paid mailing label with the package if thats cool
ive got this all packed up is:
PanSage
NES/SNES manuals
2 CDs
Pokemon Deck with opened booster pack minus espeon card
DS drawstring bad

anything i missed[/QUOTE]

Works for me, though weren't you holding a copy of Lufia for the GBA for me?

I forgot to tell you that even though I couldn't find the Scott Pilgrim movie I also asked a few other people I know to see if they could find it ;) I guess I'll ruin the surprise just so you can take it off your wants list, I found a case with artwork and manual for that army men 3D PS1 game :D

Please CML for :gc: Midway Arcade Treasures and :gba: Kururin Paradise, thanks! I may have some other NES/SNES manuals and some original NES console paperwork, so let me know what you're looking for :cool:

[quote name='adriley313']i forgot to list it
i knew i was missing something
thats packed too
its in a coverproject box ok[/QUOTE]

Awesome, saves me from printing one off. :lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']I forgot to tell you that even though I couldn't find the Scott Pilgrim movie I also asked a few other people I know to see if they could find it ;) I guess I'll ruin the surprise just so you can take it off your wants list, I found a case with artwork and manual for that army men 3D PS1 game :D[/QUOTE]

Great, let me know if they happen to get lucky. Even more awesome about the Army Men 3D, though I just need the Artwork, so you can keep the manual if you'd like. Really appreciate it though, just throw it on my pile for now.

[quote name='bsmiff']Please CML for :gc: Midway Arcade Treasures and :gba: Kururin Paradise, thanks! I may have some other NES/SNES manuals and some original NES console paperwork, so let me know what you're looking for :cool:[/QUOTE]

Posted in your list.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Great, let me know if they happen to get lucky. Even more awesome about the Army Men 3D, though I just need the Artwork, so you can keep the manual if you'd like. Really appreciate it though, just throw it on my pile for now..[/QUOTE]

Will do, so far I think I only have a "CD" spindle and that artwork for you then. Let me know if there was anything else, I don't remember:lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']Free bump!

I saw that you had House of the Dead: Overkill on your want list, don't you mean the PS3 version though?[/QUOTE]

Nope, wanted it on wii actually, don't have a Move so can't get it on PS3. (Plus I just got a wii so I need some more games for it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
i need to make a whitelist and ull be number one

Heres ur tracking info:

return Medium flat rate label included
enjoy

[quote name='Decepticreep']did you get them yet?[/QUOTE]

Yep, they showed up yesterday, much appreciated. I'll go ahead and leave you feedback in a minute.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Yep, they showed up yesterday, much appreciated. I'll go ahead and leave you feedback in a minute.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback. You didn't have to, it was a gift, but much appreciated.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Nope, wanted it on wii actually, don't have a Move so can't get it on PS3. (Plus I just got a wii so I need some more games for it.)[/QUOTE]
If I get the PS3 version I'll trade you my Wii copy then ;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']If I get the PS3 version I'll trade you my Wii copy then ;)[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, but what makes the PS3 version so much better than the wii one? (Other than I'd assume the graphics)

[quote name='adriley313']free bump
stuff was shipped today
hope u enjoy[/QUOTE]

Awesome, will let you know when it gets here.

[quote name='randomdud']Friendly bump. This guy has a lot of nice stuff, so buy/trade with him. :D[/QUOTE]

Appreciate it. :)

[quote name='adriley313']let me know if you got your box of fun[/QUOTE]

Got it today, awesome as always. Was really surprised to see that you got a Raichu Prime from that Pokemon Booster Pack, while not the rarest card it's definitely tough to come by from what I know. Will get your things out on Monday, hopefully the PO doesn't give me any issues from having a label from the 24th.

you should be fine
it doesnt matter the date as long as the label is still valid
i send them out a lot so i can get stuff faster and its cheaper for ppl

glad u like the cards, i never opened the deck and just took the Espeon, my favorite pokemon

[quote name='adriley313']you should be fine
it doesnt matter the date as long as the label is still valid
i send them out a lot so i can get stuff faster and its cheaper for ppl

glad u like the cards, i never opened the deck and just took the Espeon, my favorite pokemon[/QUOTE]

I definitely appreciate it, makes it easier to send your stuff out and saves me a couple bucks, so feel free to do it for our next trade as well. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Sounds great, but what makes the PS3 version so much better than the wii one? (Other than I'd assume the graphics)
[/QUOTE]

The graphics and I'd like to have another game to use with the move controller ;)

Got the games in today. Let me know when you get the Primal Rage figures due to my normal worry that the silly postal service is going to damage things. =P

[quote name='adriley313']so how is the deck
any good[/QUOTE]

Definitely got some useful cards from it, though I'd never try the deck as it was straight out of the box. (I've already got decks that I've been designing/improving for ten years, so the deck you sent was quickly harvested for parts as it were.)

[quote name='OldSchool77']The graphics and I'd like to have another game to use with the move controller ;)[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I see. Well, I'll let you know if I happen to see a deal for it and I'll of course gladly take the Wii version off your hands. ;)

[quote name='Saratinous']Got the games in today. Let me know when you get the Primal Rage figures due to my normal worry that the silly postal service is going to damage things. =P[/QUOTE]

Posted in your list, everything arrived great, again I really appreciate it as I've been looking for these figures forever. (I've literally wanted Chaos since I first got the game on genesis probably around fifteen years ago, just could never find the damn thing.)

i like that
harvested, ya i didnt think it worked as a deck either
do u play pokemon games
getting back into breeding and battling

but i need a nintendo usb adapter or something that gives off wifi for my ds

[quote name='adriley313']i like that
harvested, ya i didnt think it worked as a deck either
do u play pokemon games
getting back into breeding and battling

but i need a nintendo usb adapter or something that gives off wifi for my ds[/QUOTE]

I used to, bought Ruby and Pearl both on release day, but was disappointed with both. (Far more disappointed in Pearl than Ruby) Always end up going back to playing Red or Silver when I want a Pokemon Fix. Plus I've always preferred the Dragon Warrior Monsters games over the pokemon games for my monster breeding fix.

Couldn't you just go somewhere that has free wifi? (I'd assume you've upgraded to a 3DS/Dsi XL by now, so you wouldn't need any adapter, just a place with wifi. If you haven't gotten a DSi XL by now, you really should, they're awesome.)

had one but it was so big
ill wait for the 3DS this xmas
i have wifi but its password protected so i cant connect to the wifi here
but i found out theres an open spot next store so i use that

So please tell me ur getting the new Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2 when it comes out 9/20
ive already pre-ordered the game and the guide
i so can not wait
i lov the series

Got ur box today
YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooo

[quote name='adriley313']had one but it was so big
ill wait for the 3DS this xmas
i have wifi but its password protected so i cant connect to the wifi here
but i found out theres an open spot next store so i use that

So please tell me ur getting the new Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2 when it comes out 9/20
ive already pre-ordered the game and the guide
i so can not wait
i lov the series

Got ur box today
YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooo[/QUOTE]

I was actually really disappointed with DQM: Joker, it felt like such a let down after the DWM games. DWM2 remains my second favorite game of all time, (Behind Final Fantasy Tactics) and even Caravan Hearts was great, but Joker just felt kinda generic. I'll still buy Joker 2 down the line, probably around Black Friday, but I can wait.

Hope you enjoy your stuff, personally I didn't care for either VC2 or Izuna 2, but maybe thats just me.

bread's done
Back