DBM's New and Improved List, now with less stuff! Have: A perpetually out of date list

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I'm sure Gears 3 will be $30 somewhere for Black Friday, and it's well worth it at that price.

Also, I forgot to ask, I know you wanted a Madden11 for your Nephew, did you want one for yourself as well?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I haven't really played any sports games other than the recent ones for the Move and Wii Sports. The last sports game I was really into was MLB for the NES :lol:

GoW 3 looks like it would be fun I just didn't know if I needed to play the previous games to understand the story.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Nope, I haven't really played any sports games other than the recent ones for the Move and Wii Sports. The last sports game I was really into was MLB for the NES :lol:

GoW 3 looks like it would be fun I just didn't know if I needed to play the previous games to understand the story.[/QUOTE]

To play through the campaign and to follow it, I guess you would need to play the first two, though the story is nothing spectacular in any of them. The best thing about the games is the Horde mode in Gears 2 and 3, it's basically a co-op survive as long as you can against waves of bad guys sorta thing. Gears 3's is really well done and a lot of fun if you can find a few people to play it with.

Also, gonna be mostly gone for the next week or so, have errands and shit to do tomorrow, gotta work all day thursday helping my Mother at her job, and then on Friday she's leaving to go visit her father in Arkansas for the weekend, so I'm watching the house and her dog. (By watching her house, I mean that my brother's coming over and we're going to play Halo and drink ourselves into a stupor.) Will try to swing by occasionally on here and on SLM but probably won't be posting much.

Bump! were you able to make those two pixelart for me? I'm going to be gone this week as well, I don't know if I'm going to have any internet access but if I do I'll bump your thread :D

Hmm, It seems a few posts of mine have disappeared...I guess the mods on the site are too busy to answer a pm I send them, but not too busy to check my tradelist that wasn't bumped for a week and make sure that I was speaking kindly of them. And I guess rather than let me know to cool it with the sarcastic comments they simply delete my post. Crazy how I've been a member here for 3 years now and have completed hundreds of trades, and yet get treated like shit. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Decepticreep']bump[/QUOTE]

Fair warning, it seems errant bumps will earn you the ire of the Nazi Overlords Benevolent Mods here as the trading rules were just recently updated to say that Free Bumps/Off topic Conversation are against the TF rules and will get you Silenced. I'd bump you back but, fuck, I ain't going back to prison again.

Rage removed, added a few new games, and all the Mario games are on ebay but I'll keep them up here till they sell.

[quote name='Blabadon']Dark Souls for $30?[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the offer, but I'll pass.

[quote name='Back4more']pm sent for SMG2[/QUOTE]

And pm responded to.

[quote name='adriley313']just bumping by to say hello
bout to check ur list[/QUOTE]

Good to see you still around man, let me know if you see anything and we can work out another trade/sale. (And if not check back in a few days, still working through adding everything.)

bread's done
Back