DBM's New and Improved List, now with less stuff! Have: A perpetually out of date list

[quote name='Jimbo504']CML for the kinect bundle. I also have some final fantasy action figures and plush I would trade.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything on your list that I was interested in, send me a pm with what figures/plushes you have and we can try and work something out though.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

Let me know when you build it, I'm sure that you'll do fine. I don't remember if I sent you the instructions on how to build the monorail if not I'll try to find it. I also need to send the link on how to repair the legs on old He-man figures.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there was any instructions in there, at least not in the first box. My nephew is coming over tomorrow and I'll go through the box then and let you know.

Also, I hope you've got a little bit of money to spend, cause it's time for another lowball sale. :D
Granted this one is a group lowball with other CAG's, but still, you should come by and bid once it starts on the 5th. ;) (The link is in the picture in my signature.)

Woohoo, a dbm lowball sale ;) So how did the unpacking go did everything survive the trip?[/QUOTE]

Not a full dbm lowball sale (That will be coming around the beginning of March ;)) but this one should definitely be nice. I've got around a hundred items listed and theres a lot of good stuff from a lot of other great CAG's.

Unpacking went about as I expected, he opened the second box and got the halo figures out, then left the rest alone. :lol: He'll go back to look through the rest next time he comes over though, he was just really focused on the halo toys.
Everything was in great shape as far as I could tell though, although most of the legos are still in the box. I tried out the MP3 player too, and listened to the music that was on each of the mem cards. (And surprisingly liked most if not all of what was on there.)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Not a full dbm lowball sale (That will be coming around the beginning of March ;)) but this one should definitely be nice. I've got around a hundred items listed and theres a lot of good stuff from a lot of other great CAG's.

Unpacking went about as I expected, he opened the second box and got the halo figures out, then left the rest alone. :lol: He'll go back to look through the rest next time he comes over though, he was just really focused on the halo toys.
Everything was in great shape as far as I could tell though, although most of the legos are still in the box. I tried out the MP3 player too, and listened to the music that was on each of the mem cards. (And surprisingly liked most if not all of what was on there.)[/QUOTE]

I'll check out the group lowball in a minute but first...

I forgot that there was still music on those cards, I haven't used that MP3 player in years:lol: That being said, I'm not surprised that you liked some of the music since I'm not that old yet:roll:

[quote name='OldSchool77']I'll check out the group lowball in a minute but first...

I forgot that there was still music on those cards, I haven't used that MP3 player in years:lol: That being said, I'm not surprised that you liked some of the music since I'm not that old yet:roll:[/QUOTE]

I don't blame you if you don't bid on anything, some shit got expensive quick. As a seller in the lowball sale, I love how fierce the bidding got, but as a potential bidder, it kinda sucks. :lol:

As for the music, it's not too often that you find someone that has The Killers and Green Day along with Anna Nalick and Avril Lavigne. I already had most of the songs that were on both cards though. :D

[quote name='jcmeadows']sent you a pm![/QUOTE]

Pm'd back.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I don't blame you if you don't bid on anything, some shit got expensive quick. As a seller in the lowball sale, I love how fierce the bidding got, but as a potential bidder, it kinda sucks. :lol:

As for the music, it's not too often that you find someone that has The Killers and Green Day along with Anna Nalick and Avril Lavigne. I already had most of the songs that were on both cards though. :D.[/QUOTE]

I was going to but I couldn't really tell which stuff was yours:oops: You're lucky you didn't get the memory card from my current MP3 player then. It has Mozart, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Cab Calloway, the Bioshock soundtrack and P!nk as well as some other more recent artists:lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']I was going to but I couldn't really tell which stuff was yours:oops: You're lucky you didn't get the memory card from my current MP3 player then. It has Mozart, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Cab Calloway, the Bioshock soundtrack and P!nk as well as some other more recent artists:lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, to be safe you could just bid on everything. ;)

Although if you really just wanted to bid on my stuff, there might be a list that I had, maybe in this post, that contained my lowball stuff. ;)

And your current music doesn't seem to far from things that I'd listen to either, since I already own the Bioshock Soundtrack and listen to Mozart occasionally. Pink seems a bit out of place though, she really doesn't fit with the rest of those artists. :lol:

Alright I bid on some stuff and I think some of it was yours ;) I have an 8GB card so I didn't list all the music on it Pink and the following artists are from the recent Amazon $5 album deals: Arcade Fire, BarlowGirl, Bing Crosby, Blondie, Imogen Heap, Liam Finn, Metric, Nat King Cole, Sara Bareilles, Sixpence None the Richer, and Weezer. Plus my brother bought himself a Vinyl to CD converter so I used it to rip my original Chipmunks Christmas and Ghostbuster albums:D

[quote name='OldSchool77']Alright I bid on some stuff and I think some of it was yours ;) I have an 8GB card so I didn't list all the music on it Pink and the following artists are from the recent Amazon $5 album deals: Arcade Fire, BarlowGirl, Bing Crosby, Blondie, Imogen Heap, Liam Finn, Metric, Nat King Cole, Sara Bareilles, Sixpence None the Richer, and Weezer. Plus my brother bought himself a Vinyl to CD converter so I used it to rip my original Chipmunks Christmas and Ghostbuster albums:D[/QUOTE]

Great, glad to see it. After the lowball is over I'll ship whatever you win along with anything else that you wanted, so feel free to check through my list for anything else you might want.

Also, paying for albums? Really? Maybe I'm just spoiled by free legal music, but I'd never pay to download a song. (The Free Legal Music comes from Rhapsody, thanks to a glitch with my account that permanently put a $50 credit towards any order I make. I've bought around $2,000 worth of songs from them for free. The best thing is that I'm still technically paying for the songs, so I'm still supporting the artists. :D)

Recently I've been pretty much exclusively listening to The Smiths and The Decemberists, both of which I highly recommend if you've never listened to them.

This is the list of Musicians that I listen to which I posted in my Social Group about six months back, it's a bit outdated but this is a lot of what I listen to. Of course I have around Three Thousand songs so there is probably a lot that I left off the list.

Coheed and Cambria, Bon Jovi, Led Zepplin, Johnny Cash, Rush, The Killers, Hinder, Coldplay, Radiohead, Colbie Caillat, David Allen Coe, Beatles, Third Eye Blind, Avril Lavigne, David Cook, Paramore, Nirvana, Moby, Jimmy Eat World, Green Day, Augustana, Gary Jules, Unwritten Law, Fuel, Eminem, Blink 182, Beck, RHCP, Poets of the Fall, Mogwai, and Daughtry.
I also have the entire Final Fantasy Tactics soundtrack, Chrono Cross Soundtrack, and Disgaea soundtrack
Oh, and Taylor Swift. I have an unholy love for Taylor Swift. :D

s[quote name='deadbodyman11']Great, glad to see it. After the lowball is over I'll ship whatever you win along with anything else that you wanted, so feel free to check through my list for anything else you might want.

Also, paying for albums? Really? Maybe I'm just spoiled by free legal music, but I'd never pay to download a song. (The Free Legal Music comes from Rhapsody, thanks to a glitch with my account that permanently put a $50 credit towards any order I make. I've bought around $2,000 worth of songs from them for free. The best thing i that I'm still technically paying for the songs, so I'm still supporting the artists. :D)

Recently I've been pretty much exclusively listening to The Smiths and The Decemberists, both of which I highly recommend if you've never listened to them.

This is the list of Musicians that I listen to which I posted in my Social Group about six months back, it's a bit outdated but this is a lot of what I listen to. Of course I have around Three Thousand songs so there is probably a lot that I left off the list.

Coheed and Cambria, Bon Jovi, Led Zepplin, Johnny Cash, Rush, The Killers, Hinder, Coldplay, Radiohead, Colbie Caillat, David Allen Coe, Beatles, Third Eye Blind, Avril Lavigne, David Cook, Paramore, Nirvana, Moby, Jimmy Eat World, Green Day, Augustana, Gary Jules, Unwritten Law, Fuel, Eminem, Blink 182, Beck, RHCP, Poets of the Fall, Mogwai, and Daughtry.
I also have the entire Final Fantasy Tactics soundtrack, Chrono Cross Soundtrack, and Disgaea soundtrack
Oh, and Taylor Swift. I have an unholy love for Taylor Swift. :D[/QUOTE]

I only paid for songs from the artists that I already know I like, the rest were free Christmas songs. I have thousands of albums so I can't remember them all but I have a lot of the same artists that you do, I listen to everything but rap and modern country (1990s+) music. Taylor Swift... does your wife know :lol:, I've actually never heard any Taylor Swift songs that I know of but I'll give her a listen since you recommend her.

[quote name='OldSchool77']s

I only paid for songs from the artists that I already know I like, the rest were free Christmas songs. I have thousands of albums so I can't remember them all but I have a lot of the same artists that you do, I listen to everything but rap and modern country (1990s+) music. Taylor Swift... does your wife know :lol:, I've actually never heard any Taylor Swift songs that I know of but I'll give her a listen since you recommend her.[/QUOTE]

I listen to the occasional rap artist, but only if it's good and not shit. Same with modern music, I listen to the occasional recent rock artist as long as they aren't shit.
Yes, my fiancee is aware of my adoration for Taylor Swift, although she makes fun of me constantly for it. :lol:
Also, I got your NBA2K11 Manual, I mentioned it in your thread but figured I'd post it here too. I'll see what I can do about getting the other two, although chances are slim that I'll find them.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I listen to the occasional rap artist, but only if it's good and not shit. Same with modern music, I listen to the occasional recent rock artist as long as they aren't shit.
Yes, my fiancee is aware of my adoration for Taylor Swift, although she makes fun of me constantly for it. :lol:
Also, I got your NBA2K11 Manual, I mentioned it in your thread but figured I'd post it here too. I'll see what I can do about getting the other two, although chances are slim that I'll find them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that was the most important manual for me to get anyway. I'm sure that your fiancee has her guilty pleasures too, mine is that I like to watch cheesy horror movies the whole month of October ;) I used to listen to pretty much anything until several years ago. Now I usually just plug in my MP3 player and listen to it instead of the new stuff on the radio:lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']Thanks, that was the most important manual for me to get anyway. I'm sure that your fiancee has her guilty pleasures too, mine is that I like to watch cheesy horror movies the whole month of October ;) I used to listen to pretty much anything until several years ago. Now I usually just plug in my MP3 player and listen to it instead of the new stuff on the radio:lol:[/QUOTE]

No problem, I'll see what I can do about getting the other two manuals.
She actually doesn't really, at least not that I can remember. (Or at least not that I know of o_O)
I don't listen to new stuff on the radio either, I always just turn it to an 80's station or a classic rock station.
Also, I'm starting to look more into getting a new PC/Building a new PC, (B-Day is coming up so I should have a little extra cash, plus I've got a little set aside so I might be able to afford one soon) so let me know if you see any deals for a decent PC. I just need the Computer itself since I've already got a great monitor, and it really doesn't have to be anything high end, I'd just like enough to run ESIV: Oblivion for the PC. (Not sure what you need to run it, I'll have to google to see.)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']No problem, I'll see what I can do about getting the other two manuals.
She actually doesn't really, at least not that I can remember. (Or at least not that I know of o_O)
I don't listen to new stuff on the radio either, I always just turn it to an 80's station or a classic rock station.
Also, I'm starting to look more into getting a new PC/Building a new PC, (B-Day is coming up so I should have a little extra cash, plus I've got a little set aside so I might be able to afford one soon) so let me know if you see any deals for a decent PC. I just need the Computer itself since I've already got a great monitor, and it really doesn't have to be anything high end, I'd just like enough to run ESIV: Oblivion for the PC. (Not sure what you need to run it, I'll have to google to see.)[/QUOTE]

Cool, let me know if you can find them I probably won't go back up to Vegas until March. She must be hiding her flaws from you still, they usually relax after the first few years of marriage ;). I'll look for some PC deals for you then, you just missed out on some awesome ones around Christmas :wall:

Here's the requirements for ESIV:
Recommended:

• 3 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
  • 1 GB System RAM
  • ATI X800 series, Nvidia GeForce 6800 series, or higher video card
Minimum System Requirements:

• Windows XP
  • 512MB System RAM
  • 2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
  • 128MB Direct3D compatible video card
  • and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;
  • 8x DVD-ROM drive
  • 4.6 GB free hard disk space
  • DirectX 9.0c (included)
  • DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
  • Keyboard, Mouse
Supported Video Card Chipsets:
ATI X1900 series
ATI X1800 series
ATI X1600 series
ATI X1300 series
ATI X850 series
ATI x800 series
ATI x700 series
ATI x600 series
ATI Radeon 9800 series
ATI Radeon 9700 series
ATI Radeon 9600 series
ATI Radeon 9500 series
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6200 series
NVIDIA GeForce FX series

returning the bump!.......Thanks for thinking of me about the banshee but I got one when the guy who had 100 was giving them away the other day. Plus I picked up a few yesterday for a few friends when the promo was going again, lol.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Cool, let me know if you can find them I probably won't go back up to Vegas until March. She must be hiding her flaws from you still, they usually relax after the first few years of marriage ;). I'll look for some PC deals for you then, you just missed out on some awesome ones around Christmas :wall:

Here's the requirements for ESIV:
Recommended:

• 3 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
  • 1 GB System RAM
  • ATI X800 series, Nvidia GeForce 6800 series, or higher video card
Minimum System Requirements:

• Windows XP
  • 512MB System RAM
  • 2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
  • 128MB Direct3D compatible video card
  • and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;
  • 8x DVD-ROM drive
  • 4.6 GB free hard disk space
  • DirectX 9.0c (included)
  • DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
  • Keyboard, Mouse
Supported Video Card Chipsets:
ATI X1900 series
ATI X1800 series
ATI X1600 series
ATI X1300 series
ATI X850 series
ATI x800 series
ATI x700 series
ATI x600 series
ATI Radeon 9800 series
ATI Radeon 9700 series
ATI Radeon 9600 series
ATI Radeon 9500 series
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6200 series
NVIDIA GeForce FX series
[/QUOTE]

I've known her for something like ten years now, and I know literally all of the shit she's done, so If she's hiding something it's probably something massive/horrific. 8-[

And yeah, I figured I missed out on some good Black Friday deals and some good Christmas deals. :bomb: Hopefully something good comes along in the next month or two though.

Also, thanks for saving me some time googling all that. :D

And Thanks for the Free Bumps Guys.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I've known her for something like ten years now, and I know literally all of the shit she's done, so If she's hiding something it's probably something massive/horrific. 8-[

And yeah, I figured I missed out on some good Black Friday deals and some good Christmas deals. :bomb: Hopefully something good comes along in the next month or two though.

Also, thanks for saving me some time googling all that. :D

And Thanks for the Free Bumps Guys.[/QUOTE]

Maybe she's a secret cosplayer or an A.R.G. player:lol: If you have a Fry's near you check them out they've been having a few deals, if not check Frys.com. Fry's.com, Newegg, and Directron are some sites you might want to check out. No problem, I just went to the official site and copy pasted.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Maybe she's a secret cosplayer or an A.R.G. player:lol: If you have a Fry's near you check them out they've been having a few deals, if not check Frys.com. Fry's.com, Newegg, and Directron are some sites you might want to check out. No problem, I just went to the official site and copy pasted.[/QUOTE]

Sadly buying a new computer may have gotten pushed back just a bit since I had to fork out some cash to fix my car (Someone slashed my tires, had to get all 4 replaced :bomb:)

Also, the group lowball ended, and you won the following from me:
Game and Watch Gallery 4 (Cart Only) (A) - $2
StarWars Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast - $2
No need to pay for em though, It's fine. I'll get these, along with the other stuff I've been holding for you, shipped out on Thursday. So let me know if theres anything else from my list that you'd want.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Sadly buying a new computer may have gotten pushed back just a bit since I had to fork out some cash to fix my car (Someone slashed my tires, had to get all 4 replaced :bomb:)

Also, the group lowball ended, and you won the following from me:
Game and Watch Gallery 4 (Cart Only) (A) - $2
StarWars Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast - $2
No need to pay for em though, It's fine. I'll get these, along with the other stuff I've been holding for you, shipped out on Thursday. So let me know if theres anything else from my list that you'd want.[/QUOTE]

Wow, really?! Hopefully you can find out who did it and either beat or sue the crap out of them :lol:

Awesome, are you sure? I was just going to trade you all the stuff I sent you for the stuff I had previously asked you for and some larger pixelart.
I need to get a ship like the one in my Avatar and possibly a few background scenes:cool:

[quote name='twztid13']bump

hey man, does the lost oddysse disc 1 come w/ the original case that holds 4 discs? thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I did have the case but I literally just sold it in the group lowball sale.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Wow, really?! Hopefully you can find out who did it and either beat or sue the crap out of them :lol:

Awesome, are you sure? I was just going to trade you all the stuff I sent you for the stuff I had previously asked you for and some larger pixelart.
I need to get a ship like the one in my Avatar and possibly a few background scenes:cool:[/QUOTE]

Luckily it was fairly easy to figure out, I know who did it, and the matter has been tended to. :D

So you want your avatar made into a pixel art? I can't even imagine how much that would cost to make/ship. I'd be up for the challenge, I just wouldn't even know where to start. I found this picture online that gives a good idea of the scale of the thing. I'll look up the original sprite tomorrow and once I have an idea of the number of pixels it is I can get a ballpark price for you.
Also, if you want a background done, I could do that too, but I find it looks better if it's a printed background done on some sort of posterboard. I know a couple other pixel artists who go to kinko's to print backgrounds for their designs. Just something to think about since again, a background would be fairly expensive.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Sorry, I did have the case but I literally just sold it in the group lowball sale.

Luckily it was fairly easy to figure out, I know who did it, and the matter has been tended to. :D

So you want your avatar made into a pixel art? I can't even imagine how much that would cost to make/ship. I'd be up for the challenge, I just wouldn't even know where to start. I found this picture online that gives a good idea of the scale of the thing. I'll look up the original sprite tomorrow and once I have an idea of the number of pixels it is I can get a ballpark price for you.
Also, if you want a background done, I could do that too, but I find it looks better if it's a printed background done on some sort of posterboard. I know a couple other pixel artists who go to kinko's to print backgrounds for their designs. Just something to think about since again, a background would be fairly expensive.[/QUOTE]

So... you made him an offer he couldn't refuse:lol: I actually just meant that ship not that exact image, I figure an 8bit version that's around 8x10 or 11x14 if possible. Whoever did that pixelart in the link has way too much time on their hands, I can't believe how much detail is in it=P~ I only really need two background items a Chozo statue and an elevator platform scaled to fit the Samus you already gave me, let me know if it's possible :D

[quote name='OldSchool77']So... you made him an offer he couldn't refuse:lol: I actually just meant that ship not that exact image, I figure an 8bit version that's around 8x10 or 11x14 if possible. Whoever did that pixelart in the link has way too much time on their hands, I can't believe how much detail is in it=P~ I only really need two background items a Chozo statue and an elevator platform scaled to fit the Samus you already gave me, let me know if it's possible :D[/QUOTE]

Okay, that might be do-able, the only issue would be finding a sprite for it. It'd be the same situation with the backgrounds, they're both do-able but I need a sprite to work from.
I'm at work atm, so I can't really spend too much time looking for the sprites, but here's a couple sites that I use for sprites:
http://tsgk.captainn.net/
http://www.gsarchives.net/index2.php

Also, I couldn't send your stuff out today cause I didn't have your address. So send that over to me whenever you get a chance and I'll get your stuff shipped.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Okay, that might be do-able, the only issue would be finding a sprite for it. It'd be the same situation with the backgrounds, they're both do-able but I need a sprite to work from.
I'm at work atm, so I can't really spend too much time looking for the sprites, but here's a couple sites that I use for sprites:
http://tsgk.captainn.net/
http://www.gsarchives.net/index2.php

Also, I couldn't send your stuff out today cause I didn't have your address. So send that over to me whenever you get a chance and I'll get your stuff shipped.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM with my address :roll: I looked on the website and I found sprites from Super Metroid but not the original Metroid:cry: I have the original Nintendo game guide could I scan in what I want and email it to you?

[quote name='kryptonic']CML for Kinect bundle... I may be open to a hybrid trade of paypal/amazon/games for it if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

Responded in your thread.

[quote name='OldSchool77']I sent you a PM with my address :roll: I looked on the website and I found sprites from Super Metroid but not the original Metroid:cry: I have the original Nintendo game guide could I scan in what I want and email it to you?[/QUOTE]

It's not like I actually keep any addresses anyways, so I'm always going to ask you for your address when I ship something to you. :D
Also, since I didn't ship your stuff yet, that gives me another chance to get those manuals you were looking for.

Here's another site for you to check: http://spritedatabase.net/index.php
If you can't find the sprites there, you could try googling for them, but I don't know if you'll be able to find them. I suppose you could try to scan the guide and I might be able to work off of the picture, but it's a longshot.

[quote name='mossman43']CML for Kinect please[/QUOTE]

Don't see your list anywhere, pm me a link though and I'd be more than happy to check it out.

[quote name='OldSchool77']I sent you a PM with my address :roll: I looked on the website and I found sprites from Super Metroid but not the original Metroid:cry: I have the original Nintendo game guide could I scan in what I want and email it to you?[/QUOTE]

I got your Battlefield bad company 2 manual today, couldn't get the iron man 2 one though.

Bump...

That last site actually had some of what I wanted! Should I send you a link or just post the picture in my album?:D Woohoo, thank you so much for finding the manual for me, my nephew says thank you too;). I was on ebay and I might just buy Iron man 2 again if I like it since it's pretty cheap.

That last site actually had some of what I wanted! Should I send you a link or just post the picture in my album?:D Woohoo, thank you so much for finding the manual for me, my nephew says thank you too;). I was on ebay and I might just buy Iron man 2 again if I like it since it's pretty cheap.[/QUOTE]

Just post the link here for what you want, it'll be easier.

It was no trouble getting the manuals, let me know if you ever need some more.

And I only played the demo, but I'm guessing you won't particularly enjoy the trainwreck of iron man 2. :lol:

bread's done
Back