DBM's New and Improved List, now with less stuff! Have: A perpetually out of date list

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']So how's about
Tree Fitty Shipped!
:lol:

People are seriously raising a fuss over the damn box? You know me and my completionist ways and I wouldn't even give a rats ass about the box. Seriously... people and their lowball antics. :roll:

You will have an offer coming your way in like a little over a week and a half ish if it is still on your list. :D[/QUOTE]

I seriously opened the spoiler expecting this:
tree.jpg

curtis-jackson.jpg
To be honest, I'm just a little disappointed you didn't go with pictures to express your offer. :lol:

And I've had at least three different CAG's mention the lack of a box as some sort of a draw back. I had no idea you needed the damn box to play the fucker.

Also, random question for you that I forgot to post in the group. Which Tales game should I play first? I've never played any of them except for the demo for Vesperia, and I've been wanting to give the series a try.

[quote name='crr_1119']PM'd about Splatterhouse![/QUOTE]

Pm'd you back.

[quote name='jcmeadows']thanks just found out the guy who fixed it last year can fix it again. Good news, lol. Thanks for the bumps! One for you![/QUOTE]

Well, I may actually have an xbox to sell here soon if for any reason you need to replace yours. Assuming I can get my hard drive moved over to my slim that is.

[quote name='lowkey db josh']Could u check my list for splatterhouse :) plz[/QUOTE]

Posted in your list.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Up!

Thanks again for getting the me Halo stuff. :D[/QUOTE]

No problem, happy to help. :)

[quote name='WormFOODx']PM sent about your Kinect. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Pm'ing you back now.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Yeah, I'd prefer opened figures since they're going to my nephew, so he'd just rip open any sealed figures. Take your time with a list though, whenever you get me one I'll know how many halo figures I want and I can let you know about a box then.
Do you have anything else set aside for me? I can't remember what, if anything, I may have asked you to put aside for me.

And did you want me to set the Mario stockings for you as well?

Also, any interest in some Amazon Video on Demand credit? I've got a couple $5 credits from buying some mp3's using the free $3 mp3 credit, and have no use for Video on Demand.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you can give away the video on demand credits? How about a Red CQB and a Tan Elite with a Fuel Rod gun? I have more but those two are the ones I have a bunch of, I also have some sealed EVA camo ones I would be willing to trade for an ornament:D I like how the stockings look but I've already given everyone I know several pairs of stockings so I can't really use them:cry:
I'm going to give you a majority of the He-man figures I have left, the vehicles are too big but you can have the rest except for the thunder punch one that uses caps:cool:

I have the Nintendo figurine for you some Star Wars figures and those Lego's but that's it I think?

Payment info:
For Paypal/Amazon Giftcards, please send to: For Amazon Payments, please send to: Any other methods of payment, shoot me a pm and we can work it out.
PLEASE make sure to include your CAG username with your payment, and I'd greatly appreciate if you could pm me your address on CAG as well.
I'll also need zip codes from anyone who won posters so that I can get them an exact shipping cost, so if you won a poster please send it over to me as soon as you can.
Finally, I'd like to thank you for participating in our little group lowball sale. All of us truly can't thank you enough for spending your hard earned money with us, and we hope that you'll come back for our next massive group lowball! (It might be another six months, but it will happen again, of that I can assure you. :D)

2supekards

220 :br: Crazy Stupid Love
BD/DVD/Digital Copy Code is unused
A 2supekards - $4
Shipping - $3
Total - $7.00

adriley313
407B Dragon Quest Green Slime Plush A+ adriley313 - $10
LA Noire Guide - Free
Assassin's Creed: Lineage Movie - Free
Shipping - $4
Total - $14

aptanor
218 :br: Blazing Saddles A aptanor - $4
340 Assassin's Creed B Aptanor - $1
367 Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles B Aptanor - $1
370 Singularity A Aptanor - $1
530 Sin and Punishment: Star Successor Cardboard Display aptanor - $1
Half Life PS2 - $6.50
Amazing Island - $3 I think
Lost Kingdoms 2 - $3.70
Gamecube Power Cable - $1
LA Noire Guide - Free
American Mcgee's Alice UK Guide
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons CIB
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Guide
Kotor 2 Poster
Shipping - $
Total - Need to FINALLY work out a trade, I'll update my want list in a day or two

blackdog60
423 Pokemon Budew Plushie A blackdog60 - $3
424 Pokemon Blue Shellos Plushie
missing tag
A blackdog60 - $3
425 Pokemon Pink Shellos Plushie A blackdog60 - $3
426 Pokemon Sneasel Plushie A blackdog60 - $3
Shipping - $5
Total - $17.00

Blade
037 :360: OXM Demo Disc Lot
Contains OXM Demo Discs #127-#131
Blade - $.50
365 Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (poster attached) A Blade - $0.50
Shipping - $4
Total - $5.00

clonespiner666
253 :dvd: Batman Begins A clonesniper666 - $.50
275 :dvd: The Last Samurai (2 Disc Full Screen) B clonesniper666 - $.50
Shipping - $4
Total - $5.00

d1234y
042B :wii: New Super Mario Bros B d1234y - $15.50
Shipping - $3
Total -
$18.50

Donkey132
519 Hitman: Blood Money Deck of Cards
Box opened, Cards still sealed
S Donkey132 - $2
531 Soul Caliber V Ivy Bobble Budds S Donkey132 - $3
Shipping - $4
Total - $9.00

DudeImGodly
132 :xbox: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers C DudeImGodly - $0.50
133 :xbox: Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King C- DudeImGodly - $0.50
Shipping - $4
Total - $5.00

dv8mad
236 :br: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 1 S DV8MAD - $20
Shipping (To TLP I assume) - $3
Total - $23.00

Freemason
223 :br: The Expendables
Disc Only w/Original Cover Art in regular DVD Case
A Freemason - $2
467 Mass Effect 3 9.5" by 50" Freemason - $1
Shipping - Need Zip to determine Shipping
Total - $

gla55jAw
Tales of Graces F 24" by 28" gla55jAw - $1.50
507 Asura's Wrath Artbook/Comic A gla55jAw - $1.50
Total - $

Gojtron
219 :br: Crank 2: Full Charged Edition
Feature Film Disc Only, in replacement Blu Ray Case with original Artwork.
A Gojtron - $1
Shipping - $3
Total - $4.00

krashhole
:br: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: Collector's Edition S krashhole - $20
Shipping - $3
Total - $23.00

Kronic1218
350 Final Fantasy X-2
Poster Missing, slight water damage on the very bottom of roughly half the pages, rip in front cover. Perfectly readable/usable, but far from a collector's copy.
D Kronic1218 - $1
Shipping - $3
Total - $4.00

kube00
099 :ps2: Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
Manual is curved from being crammed in a blockbuster case.
C kube00 - $0.50
Shipping - $3
Total - $3.50

MasaTFC
418 Plants Vs. Zombies Chili Pepper Plush A MasaTFC - $4
516 Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies Adventure Booklet A MasaTFC - $1
Shipping - $3.50
Total - $8.50

mewman13
024 :ps3: Rock Band 2
Unsure if Bonus Track Pack Code has been used or not.
A mewman13 - $1
Shipping - $3
Total - $4

Montymonster
296 :dvd: Red Vs. Blue: Season 2 C Montymonster - $2.50
Shipping - $5.50
Total - $5.50

Nate Nanjo
427 Pokemon Zorua Plushie A Nate Nanjo - $5
487 Sonic Generations 22" by 28" Nate Nanjo - $3
496 Tales of the Abyss 3DS 26" by 36" Nate Nanjo - $3
Total - $

nnthomas
161 :gc: Evolution Words B- nnthomas - $5
Shipping - $3
Total - $8

phoenix529
012 :ps3: Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Anniversary Edition
Slipcover is cracked down one side and has remnants of a GS Sticker.
A phoenix529 - $12
344 Dark Souls
Hardcover, Minor damage to the top and bottom left corners
A phoenix529 - $5.50
419 Plants Vs. Zombies Kernal-Pult Plush A phoenix529 - $4
420 Plants Vs. Zombies Squash Plush A phoenix529 - $2.50
421 Plants Vs. Zombies Sunflower Plush A phoenix529 - $4.50
422 Plants Vs. Zombies Wallnut Plush A phoenix529 - $4
Shadows of the Damned - $20
Army of Two - $4
NBA Jam - $4
Angry Birds Red Bird Plush - $1
Metroid Other M Guide - Free
Assassin's Creed Lineage - Free
Several posters - Not sure just how many/which ones you wanted, I know I have a few Black Ops set aside for you and the Oot, but not sure what else. Check over my list for other posters/display boxes and let me know if you see anything else you'd like to add on.

Shipping -
Total -

Rexall
079 :psp: PoPoLoCrois A Rexall - $10
215 :br: 2001: A Space Odyssey S Rexall - $10
216 :br: 30 Days of Night: Dark Days
In Replacement Blu Ray Case
A Rexall - $1
224 :br: Goodfellas A Rexall - $6
226 :br: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Ultimate Edition S Rexall - $12
227 :br: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Ultimate Edition S Rexall - $12
228 :br: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Ultimate Edition S Rexall - $31
229 :br: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Ultimate Edition S Rexall - $20
230 :br: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince A Rexall - $2
343 Crackdown 2
Very Faint/Small Crease Across Spine
B Rexall - $1
352 Goldeneye 007 :wii: S Rexall - $3
360 Medal of Honor: Collector's Edition S Rexall - $1
361 Metroid: Other M S Rexall - $1
Shipping - $12 (I dropped it down a bit since you bought so much, but between the heavy guides and large Blu's, it'll be a lot to ship all this.)
Total - $122

Rysenkari
020 :ps3: NCAA Football 10 A Rysenkari - $3
Shipping - $3
Total - $6

Setherial
061 :psp: Dungeon Explorer: Warriors of Ancient Arts B Setherial - $4
Sims: Medieval S Setherial - $1
Shipping - $4
Total - $9

shadowkast
018 :ps3: Last Rebellion A shadowkast - $8
Shipping - $3
Total - $11

shesaidson
312 :dvd: Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (Unrated Widescreen Edition w/ Slipcover) B shesaidson - $1
Shipping - $3
Total - $4

Stoic Person Eater
532 Xbox 360 "Challenge Me" Rubber Bracelet S Stoic Person Eater - $0.50
Shipping - $2
Total - $2.50

The Lord of Awesome
222 :br: Departed A The Lord of Awesome - $6
237 :br: Superman (Original) A The Lord of Awesome - $3
480 Prototype 2 22" by 28" The Lord of Awesome - $1
491 SSX A 24" by 28" The Lord of Awesome - $1
495 Syndicate 22" by 28" The Lord of Awesome - $1
499 Twisted Metal 24" by 28" The Lord of Awesome - $1
Total - $

tiggerkiddo
371 Sly Cooper Collection tiggerkiddo - $6
Resident Evil Guide - Assuming your still interested in it, if so we can work out a trade or you can shoot me a price.
Shipping - $
Total - $

tiktektak
144 :xbox: Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War
Disc has lots of scratches but plays fine.
D tiktektak - $1
140 :xbox: Phantom Dust
Disc has been resurfaced.
B tiktektak - $4
Shipping - $4
Total - $9

Tom Jane
346 Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation B Tom Jane - $1.50
347 Enslaved: Odyssey to the West B Tom Jane - $1.50
358 Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 B Tom Jane - $1
411 Little Big Planet 2 Schoolgirl Plush A Tom Jane - $1.50
412 Little Big Planet 2 Voodoo Sackboy Plush A Tom Jane - $3.50
417 Plants Vs. Zombies Cherry Bomb Plush A Tom Jane - $2.50
429 Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raiho Plush A Tom Jane - $4.50
522 Mario Kart Wii Sketch Pad S Tom Jane - $1
Shipping - $8
Total - $25

tooshorty6432168
191 Yoshi
Complete with everything, in great shape, no rips/tears/creases in anything.
A- tooshorty6432168 - $7
Shipping - $3
Total - $10 (Assuming we didn't have anything on hold for one another, will have to check later sometime.)

VideoGameCollector17
258 :dvd: Dark Knight A VideoGameCollector17 - $0.50
Shipping - $3
Total - $3.50

Wchillinman
189 Monopoly
Complete with everything, in good shape aside from some minor water damage on the back of the box, and a rip in one of the sides.
B- Wchillinman - $0.50
363 Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver: Volume 1
Covers Johto and Johto Pokedex, Poster Included
A Wchillinman - $2
364 Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver: Volume 2
Covers Kanto and National Pokedex, Poster Included
A Wchillinman - $4.50
405 Bionic Commando Limited Edition Statuette Figure S Wchillinman - $2
521 Lord of the Rings: Conquest Limited Edition Witch King Sword Replica A Wchillinman - $4
525 Optimus Prime Kre-O Construction Set
Kre-O is basically just knockoff Lego's as far as I know.
S Wchillinman - $3
Shipping - $7
Total - $22.50

xgrimx
449 Diablo 3 12" by 46" xgrimx - $1
Total - $

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deadbodyman11']The two I got in messages from amazon are just codes, so I'd assume you could. Both are for $5 if you want em.
Edit: Yep, just checked, they're not tied to my account.

And I'll gladly take two of the Elites and 1 CQB if you've got extras, and two of the EVA's as well. (Again assuming you have two to sell) I was hoping to get around 6 figures for my nephew and so far thats 3, so do you have anymore? (One of the sealed EVA's would be for me ;))

And just so I know about how many He-Man Figures are there? If it's a whole lot and the package with everything gets to be too big I can have you send the entire package UPS Collect to my father's company and they'll cover the costs.[/QUOTE]

I just remembered earlier that you wanted the old Sony AM/FM walkman radio and an old MP3 player I have too:lol:.
I'm not sure how many He-Man toys I have left but I'll take a picture of them this weekend. I actually have 3 or 4 Camo eva's but only one is open, but they are relatively cheap. If you can get free shipping you might as well take all of the Lego's:D

[quote name='OldSchool77']I just remembered earlier that you wanted the old Sony AM/FM walkman radio and an old MP3 player I have too:lol:.
I'm not sure how many He-Man toys I have left but I'll take a picture of them this weekend. I actually have 3 or 4 Camo eva's but only one is open, but they are relatively cheap. If you can get free shipping you might as well take all of the Lego's:D[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was forgetting!! Thanks for remembering, I'd still love to get those from you too. Also kinda random, but I figured I'd ask, do you have any extra computer speakers lying around? Mine at work keep shorting out so I'd like to replace them, I figured I'd ask you before I look for some at a thrift store.

Are the Camo EVA's the same color or are they different colors?

Just how many lego's are there though? Like are we talking a lego bucket full or 60 lbs of legos?

Thanks for the bump, thought i would let you know, i got so much on my HDD it would take me weeks to transfer it all. I think I have almost 90gb taken up, lol.

A - Minor if any Shelf wear, close to new
B - Light to moderate shelf wear and/or light creasing, no major rips or writing in the book, binding is still tight with all pages attached.
C - Decent amount of wear and tear, perfectly readable copy, but not collector quality
D - Still usable but has a lot of wear
F - Tons of wear, barely usable

The Following guides are all 4 for $12 or 7 for $20 shipped.
Crackdown (D)
Dark Sector (C+)
Driv3r (B +)
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (C+)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (C)
Front Mission Evolved (A)
Jak 3 - Piggyback Version (A-)
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Poster Attached (A)
Mortal Kombat 3: Fighter's Companion Guide (C)
Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny - No Poster (A-)
Spiderman 3 (C)
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (A-)
The Sims: Medieval (A)
Transformers: The Game (B-)
Warhawk (C)

The following guides are all 6 for $15 or 15 for $30

Forza Motorsport 3 (C) - Rip in bottom of back cover
Halo 2 (A)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (D)
Ninja Gaiden 2 - (D)

Non-Package Deals:
.hack: Infection (B)
Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light (B+)
Elder Scrolls: Shivering Isles (C+)
Fable 3 - Unsure if code has been redeemed or not (B)
Grandia 3 (B-)
Kessen 2 (B)
Mario Party 8 (B-)
Parasite Eve - E/B exclusive edition, no poster sadly (A)
Portal 2 (A-)
Saint's Row: The Third - Cover has a crease in it (B)
Street Fighter IV (A-)
Super Mario Galaxy - Poster Still Attached (A)
The Darkness (B-)
Twisted Metal - New Version (A)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Thats what I was forgetting!! Thanks for remembering, I'd still love to get those from you too. Also kinda random, but I figured I'd ask, do you have any extra computer speakers lying around? Mine at work keep shorting out so I'd like to replace them, I figured I'd ask you before I look for some at a thrift store.

Are the Camo EVA's the same color or are they different colors?

Just how many lego's are there though? Like are we talking a lego bucket full or 60 lbs of legos?[/QUOTE]

I don't really use PC speakers for my PC:lol: The best speakers to use are home audio ones with the adapter from RCA to headphone jack. The Active camo Halo 3 figures are all clear but I suppose you could paint them;)

I've never weighed the lego's but there are enough to fill the original NES box and two additional small boxes. Here's the pictures of the figures I was planning on sending you:
album.php

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5874&pictureid=19613

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5874&pictureid=19614
album.php

[quote name='OldSchool77']I don't really use PC speakers for my PC:lol: The best speakers to use are home audio ones with the adapter from RCA to headphone jack. The Active camo Halo 3 figures are all clear but I suppose you could paint them;)

I've never weighed the lego's but there are enough to fill the original NES box and two additional small boxes. Here's the pictures of the figures I was planning on sending you:
album.php

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5874&pictureid=19613

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5874&pictureid=19614
album.php
[/QUOTE]

Wait, are all of the Halo 3 Figures Active Camo? I don't remember if you mentioned it or not and just wanted to check. Also again because I can't for the life of me remember, how many loose/cheap halo figures did you have?

Also, something I've just been curious about, why do you have so many halo 3 toys but not an xbox 360 to actually play halo 3?

And the figures all look fine. (Other than the guy who's cut in half of course) I'll take all three boxes of legos if you don't mind, assuming they don't weigh too much. As long as the package comes in under 18 pounds then I'll have you ship it UPS collect. If it's over that then it'll have to go in a flat rate box.

Oh, and I figured I'd point this out to you too in case you didn't see it, this book is free at amazon right now so if you have prime you get it for nothing. You can order up to 6 copies if you want to pass a couple around for Christmas.

Edit: One last thing, is there anything else on my list you wanted? I wanted to start getting your pile of stuff ready to ship soon and figured I'd ask.

[quote name='TMNT770']120gb ps3 slim with 2 games & movies for your xbox 360 slim with kinect[/QUOTE]

Not to sound rude, but if you read the OP it pretty clearly states that this is just the kinect with Kinect adventures. No 360 Slim here.

Free bump...classic, lol

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Just a bump for now.

Not to sound rude, but if you read the OP it pretty clearly states that this is just the kinect with Kinect adventures. No 360 Slim here.[/QUOTE]

Bump, updating now with some new stuff/removing some old stuff.

Edit: Also, I just got an Iphone (YAY) and it's been taking up a LOT of my time, which is why I haven't been able to respond to messages or post much. I'll try to respond to everyone thats messaged me over the last few days.

Edit Number B: Also, if anyone has any suggestions for apps, games, accessories, etc for the iphone, let me know.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Wait, are all of the Halo 3 Figures Active Camo? I don't remember if you mentioned it or not and just wanted to check. Also again because I can't for the life of me remember, how many loose/cheap halo figures did you have?

Also, something I've just been curious about, why do you have so many halo 3 toys but not an xbox 360 to actually play halo 3?

And the figures all look fine. (Other than the guy who's cut in half of course) I'll take all three boxes of legos if you don't mind, assuming they don't weigh too much. As long as the package comes in under 18 pounds then I'll have you ship it UPS collect. If it's over that then it'll have to go in a flat rate box.

Oh, and I figured I'd point this out to you too in case you didn't see it, this book is free at amazon right now so if you have prime you get it for nothing. You can order up to 6 copies if you want to pass a couple around for Christmas.

Edit: One last thing, is there anything else on my list you wanted? I wanted to start getting your pile of stuff ready to ship soon and figured I'd ask.[/QUOTE]

Bump, Sorry it took so long to get back to you I had to take care of two people who had surgery and I caught a cold. I only have two active camo EVA's, the other colors I have for you are red cqb, tan elite, and an olive security. I think I already sent you a human flood and a drone but I do have more.

I had played Halo 1&2 on PC and thought that the figures would be popular so I had traded for some to sell at my store that I had at the time ;) That figure isn't cut in half the rubber that held his legs on fell apart after 20+ years:lol: I have a feeling that it might go over 18 lbs but I still haven't weighed it yet since I still need to put them all in one box.

I looked but I didn't really see anything, maybe If I had an Xbox 360:roll: As I told megiddo the other day I'm getting tired of all the hassles with the current gen of consoles I'm going to stick with PC from now on. Are you planning on buying anything at that buy two get one used game sale at GameStop?

Will hit u up soon about buying some stuff.
Like Enslaved and Animal Crossing DS
Also Dragon Age guide

Expect a pm soon

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump, Sorry it took so long to get back to you I had to take care of two people who had surgery and I caught a cold. I only have two active camo EVA's, the other colors I have for you are red cqb, tan elite, and an olive security. I think I already sent you a human flood and a drone but I do have more.

I had played Halo 1&2 on PC and thought that the figures would be popular so I had traded for some to sell at my store that I had at the time ;) That figure isn't cut in half the rubber that held his legs on fell apart after 20+ years:lol: I have a feeling that it might go over 18 lbs but I still haven't weighed it yet since I still need to put them all in one box.

I looked but I didn't really see anything, maybe If I had an Xbox 360:roll: As I told megiddo the other day I'm getting tired of all the hassles with the current gen of consoles I'm going to stick with PC from now on. Are you planning on buying anything at that buy two get one used game sale at GameStop?[/QUOTE]

It's no problem, sorry to hear about your cold though, it seems like everyone has been getting sick recently though. Also sorry to hear about the surgery, who else went under aside from your father?

I'll take the 2 camo EVA's, the red cqb, the elite, the olive security, and the drone. Eh fuck it, just throw in the Flood too so I can get at least one of everything. :D

And he's basically cut in half, I mean his legs are completely gone. :lol:

If it goes over 18 lbs, then you'll just be stuck with some of those legos. :lol:

I definitely understand about not wanting a current gen system, I'm on my 4th xbox 360 in 4 years. But the sheer awesomeness of the games makes up for the general shittyness of the system itself.

I posted this in my discussion group but I'll post it here for you to see. ;) Here's my haul from today at GS:
photo-1.jpg

photo1.jpg
So after all of that, no I don't have any plans to buy anything else at gamestop for a long ass time. :lol:

[quote name='adriley313']Will hit u up soon about buying some stuff.
Like Enslaved and Animal Crossing DS
Also Dragon Age guide

Expect a pm soon[/QUOTE]

Sorry to say I'm probably going to end up keeping the dragon age guide. (It's just too great to get rid of) Although good news for you, I had planned to put Enslaved up on Goozex but canceled after I noticed the changes that they made, so it's still up for grabs, as is Animal Crossing. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']It's no problem, sorry to hear about your cold though, it seems like everyone has been getting sick recently though. Also sorry to hear about the surgery, who else went under aside from your father?

I'll take the 2 camo EVA's, the red cqb, the elite, the olive security, and the drone. Eh fuck it, just throw in the Flood too so I can get at least one of everything. :D

I definitely understand about not wanting a current gen system, I'm on my 4th xbox 360 in 4 years. But the sheer awesomeness of the games makes up for the general shittyness of the system itself.

I posted this in my discussion group but I'll post it here for you to see. ;) Here's my haul from today at GS:
So after all of that, no I don't have any plans to buy anything else at gamestop for a long ass time. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I caught it from some family members who came over sick at Thanksgiving. It had been lingering but went full blown when I was stressed out about the surgeries. My mom and dad both had to have surgery on the same day and both of them ran overtime so they overlapped.

I thought the Halo figures were for your nephew:lol: The games have been looking better on the PC since I've been upgrading my system and other than a few exclusives I can get everything I want;)

Wow, you really did get a lot of games from Gamestop. I just wanted to get Epic Mickey but I can't bring myself to buy it for full price. I figured if someone else was getting two used games I could split the cost for the Mickey Gamesince it was buy two get one free.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Yeah, I think I caught it from some family members who came over sick at Thanksgiving. It had been lingering but went full blown when I was stressed out about the surgeries. My mom and dad both had to have surgery on the same day and both of them ran overtime so they overlapped.

I thought the Halo figures were for your nephew:lol: The games have been looking better on the PC since I've been upgrading my system and other than a few exclusives I can get everything I want;)

Wow, you really did get a lot of games from Gamestop. I just wanted to get Epic Mickey but I can't bring myself to buy it for full price. I figured if someone else was getting two used games I could split the cost for the Mickey Gamesince it was buy two get one free.[/QUOTE]

Most of the figures are for my nephew, but I gotta get myself at least one. ;)
Let me know when you get the stuff packed/weighed and I'll pm over the address and the UPS Collect number so you can get it sent out. Also I need to know if theres anything else that you wanted from me before I send your stuff out.

I still can't understand how you can possibly play some of the best games on a PC. I mean I get playing games like fallout cause of the mods and everything, but I can't imagine playing Mass Effect or Batman: Arkham Asylum with a Mouse and Keyboard. Just me I guess.

And Yeah, I went all out at Gamestop this time. I had probably close to $200 in credit once I was done trading in stuff, and I went through $180 of it, plus my family bought some stuff with my credit and paid me cash, so I actually ended up walking out of GS with more money than when I went in. :lol:
Sorry I couldn't help you on Epic Mickey though, although theres always another B2G1 Free sale after Christmas at GS, maybe you can pick it up then along with two others.

bread's done
Back