DBM's New and Improved List, now with less stuff! Have: A perpetually out of date list

[quote name='deadbodyman11']During my off hours I was either sleeping or eating, I didn't really have time for much else. It was more isolating than anything, if that makes sense. I spent about four days straight just sitting in my hotel working with no human contact whatsoever.

I went to Michigan by the way, If you've never been, consider yourself lucky. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Too bad, I know what you mean I usually take my PSP to relax in my off hours whenever I have to go :lol:. I only went back East twice and I never went to Michigan. I drove through the middle both times since I wanted to see the four corners and visit some National Parks on my way back ;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

So has the lowball sale been postponed until after Halloween?[/QUOTE]

It's looking like it's going to be delayed, not sure for how long though. I may have to just have a smaller Pre-Christmas lowball around the second week of November.

I haven't seen you online lately are you still planning on having a lowball sale soon?[/QUOTE]

I got busy over the last few days with Fallout: NV coming out. Plus I had to go to the Dentist today for the first time in about 15 years, so I haven't exactly been able to post too much.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']It's looking like it's going to be delayed, not sure for how long though. I may have to just have a smaller Pre-Christmas lowball around the second week of November.

I got busy over the last few days with Fallout: NV coming out. Plus I had to go to the Dentist today for the first time in about 15 years, so I haven't exactly been able to post too much.[/QUOTE]

15 Years and you still have teeth left :shock: I once went for two years without going to the dentist and I had three cavities that needed to be filled. I was busy with my parents this past week, I had to take care of their medical problems so I was barely able to go online either.

[quote name='OldSchool77']15 Years and you still have teeth left :shock: I once went for two years without going to the dentist and I had three cavities that needed to be filled. I was busy with my parents this past week, I had to take care of their medical problems so I was barely able to go online either.[/QUOTE]

Yep, still had all of my teeth, one was cracked and broken open though. Unfortunately, I've got 11 cavities, so I'm going to be frequenting the dentist a lot over the next few months.

And thanks for the bumps, I'd bump you back, but everytime I go to post in your list, someone else posts first. :lol:

[quote name='battousai11']hey man

cml for pikmin 2. what's the disc condition?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Disc has some scratches but nothing bad, about a 7/10. Manual and Insert are perfect, although there is some sticker residue on the case itself. Although I didn't really see too much on your list, aside from a couple of smaller cheap things I wouldn't mind getting. Feel free to make a cash offer though.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Yep, still had all of my teeth, one was cracked and broken open though. Unfortunately, I've got 11 cavities, so I'm going to be frequenting the dentist a lot over the next few months.

And thanks for the bumps, I'd bump you back, but everytime I go to post in your list, someone else posts first. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you have some good dental insurance just those 3 cavities cost almost $1000 to fix. No problem about bumping me back I keep bumping your tradelist so that I remember to check for your next lowball sale :whistle2:\"

I was too busy to check my own thread anyway for the last few weeks since my dad has been having some health problems lately. Every spare minute I had was spent either on the phone making appointments or driving him to them.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Hopefully you have some good dental insurance just those 3 cavities cost almost $1000 to fix. No problem about bumping me back I keep bumping your tradelist so that I remember to check for your next lowball sale :whistle2:\"

I was too busy to check my own thread anyway for the last few weeks since my dad has been having some health problems lately. Every spare minute I had was spent either on the phone making appointments or driving him to them.[/QUOTE]

Yep, got dental through my company now. I still have to pay some, just not nearly as much. I think I'm paying $90 for 3 fillings on my next trip.

And the lowball will happen. Eventually. Sometime. Probably. Hopefully.

Whats wrong with your dad, what kinda health problems has he been having if you don't mind me asking?

[quote name='buttmunky']Also interested in Pikmin 2. Can you pm me with a price please?[/QUOTE]

Pikmin 2 might be pending out, not sure. If the deal falls through, I'll pm you though.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']
Pikmin 2 might be pending out, not sure. If the deal falls through, I'll pm you though.[/QUOTE]

Damn, should have jumped on it last time I was on this thread. We'll see what happens.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Yep, got dental through my company now. I still have to pay some, just not nearly as much. I think I'm paying $90 for 3 fillings on my next trip.

And the lowball will happen. Eventually. Sometime. Probably. Hopefully.

Whats wrong with your dad, what kinda health problems has he been having if you don't mind me asking?
[/QUOTE]
That's pretty good even with insurance dental work is pretty expensive here in California. As for the lowball sale I'm sure it'll happen:pray: Right after my fishing trip my dad started sleeping a lot and complaining about feeling weak so I took him to the doctor.

My Dad spent a week in the hospital and had two blood transfusions but they still can't figure out what's going on. So far they think he might have something called Light Chain Deposition disease but they want to take a sample of his bone marrow to decide if that's what he really has. It looks like he might have to go on dialysis until they figure out why his kidneys aren't filtering his blood properly:whistle2:(

[quote name='skaterboi15']CML for Blue Dragon[/QUOTE]

Not seeing your list anywhere, get me a link and I'd be happy to check it out.

[quote name='buttmunky']Damn, should have jumped on it last time I was on this thread. We'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]

If you really want a copy, I'd suggest keeping an eye on this page at amazon, they pop in stock in the amazon warehouse occasionally and that link is usually the first to have them listed. Last one I saw listed was for $20.99, which is definitely a good deal.

[quote name='OldSchool77']That's pretty good even with insurance dental work is pretty expensive here in California. As for the lowball sale I'm sure it'll happen:pray: Right after my fishing trip my dad started sleeping a lot and complaining about feeling weak so I took him to the doctor.

My Dad spent a week in the hospital and had two blood transfusions but they still can't figure out what's going on. So far they think he might have something called Light Chain Deposition disease but they want to take a sample of his bone marrow to decide if that's what he really has. It looks like he might have to go on dialysis until they figure out why his kidneys aren't filtering his blood properly:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

It's gonna happen, I'm just waiting on a couple of other people to get their asses in gear so I can get things going. It should hopefully happen within the next week or so, if not I'll probably try to throw together a small lowball.

Sorry to hear that. :cry: Sucks that they've got to take Bone Marrow too. I've been through some pretty painful shit in my life, but getting bone marrow taken is definitely pretty high up on the list. Seriously, one of the worst physical pains I've been in.

Also, I saw on your tradelist that you posted about having some old toys that you wanted to ditch, and some random electronics. I'd love a list of anything you know of off-hand. Depending on what you've got, I might want some of it for some easy Christmas shopping for the younger kids I have to get stuff for. ;)

Bump...

Well I'm going to be busy these next few weeks with appointments but I'll keep checking back :)

Well he's supposed to get a local anesthetic so hopefully the pain won't be too bad. My Dad's already had liver and kidney biopsies recently as well as a bad catheter insertion recently so he's pretty resilient for an 80 year old.

The only stuff I can remember off hand are some old Star Wars, He-Man, and Hot Wheels toys. I sold off my Transformers and GoBots years ago unfortunately. As far as electronics go I have a Sony AM/FM walkman an older MP3 player that uses SD cards and a bunch of really old headphones and remote controls. I also have an old record player but I don't know if the needle is any good anymore or if the connection is still available on the newer receivers:roll:

Happy Halloween...

Hopefully you have a fun evening planned, I'm going to end up staying in and watching scary movies while eating a bag of candy so I can keep an eye on my parents.

[quote name='buttmunky']Damn, should have jumped on it last time I was on this thread. We'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but Pikmin 2 is officially gone. Good luck on finding a copy though, it's definitely worth tracking down.

Well I'm going to be busy these next few weeks with appointments but I'll keep checking back :)

Well he's supposed to get a local anesthetic so hopefully the pain won't be too bad. My Dad's already had liver and kidney biopsies recently as well as a bad catheter insertion recently so he's pretty resilient for an 80 year old.

The only stuff I can remember off hand are some old Star Wars, He-Man, and Hot Wheels toys. I sold off my Transformers and GoBots years ago unfortunately. As far as electronics go I have a Sony AM/FM walkman an older MP3 player that uses SD cards and a bunch of really old headphones and remote controls. I also have an old record player but I don't know if the needle is any good anymore or if the connection is still available on the newer receivers:roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, make sure you check back often since that lowball sale is totally gonna happen soon. It could be any day now.
/sarcasm

I might actually want some of that random junk though if you don't want it anymore. The Star Wars, He-Man, and Hot Wheels and the walkman/Mp3 player. Basically everything except for the old record player and random remote controls. :lol:
About how much do you have? I'm mostly interested in the toys since I can give them to the younger kids that I have to buy Christmas stuff for (Since they don't care about getting a bunch of opened toys.)

[quote name='OldSchool77']Happy Halloween...

Hopefully you have a fun evening planned, I'm going to end up staying in and watching scary movies while eating a bag of candy so I can keep an eye on my parents.[/QUOTE]

Yep, spent the evening sitting at home doing jack shit. I watched a few movies over the last few days that I'd been meaning to watch (American Gangsters, Public Enemies, the Ocean Movies.) and started watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind about an hour ago. Other than that, I haven't done a damn thing for like two days straight. :D

Bump...

I would probably recommend the Star Wars toys since they are in the best condition, The joints on the He-Man toys haven't held up well. I don't know how much old stuff I have most of it is in boxes and I know I still have between 10 to 15 after years of periodic cleaning ;)

The Walkman is in good shape but it's only AM/FM it never had a tape deck. I have more electronics but I'm trying to save those for a future garage sale since that is what usually sells the best. I spent almost all of Halloween day watching horror movies, I bought that 50 Horror classics pack from Best Buy and I pulled out some of my favorite DVD's from my collection. I ended my movie marathon by finally watching the new Nightmare on Elm Street :)

[quote name='buttmunky']Oh well. Thanks again for the help though.[/QUOTE]

I feel kinda bad, it seems like everytime you come to my list you get disappointed. :lol:

I would probably recommend the Star Wars toys since they are in the best condition, The joints on the He-Man toys haven't held up well. I don't know how much old stuff I have most of it is in boxes and I know I still have between 10 to 15 after years of periodic cleaning ;)

The Walkman is in good shape but it's only AM/FM it never had a tape deck. I have more electronics but I'm trying to save those for a future garage sale since that is what usually sells the best. I spent almost all of Halloween day watching horror movies, I bought that 50 Horror classics pack from Best Buy and I pulled out some of my favorite DVD's from my collection. I ended my movie marathon by finally watching the new Nightmare on Elm Street :)[/QUOTE]

Well, if you ever decide to go through some of that old stuff then let me know, I'm sure there'd be something that I'd want. :D
I still might want a couple of the He-Man toys, my nephew likes the show so I'm sure he'd like some of the toys. If you don't mind just putting aside a couple He-Man, a couple Star Wars, and a couple Hot Wheels, I'd appreciate it.

I'll still take the Walkman if you don't mind setting it aside for me.

Thats a pretty bad way to end the horror movie marathon. :lol:
How did you like the movie though? I thought it was pretty awful personally.

[quote name='DarkMario616']Pictures of Mario stockings?[/QUOTE]

Not my picture, but it's these ones right here:

mario_stockings_nwf_xmas.jpg

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Well, if you ever decide to go through some of that old stuff then let me know, I'm sure there'd be something that I'd want. :D
I still might want a couple of the He-Man toys, my nephew likes the show so I'm sure he'd like some of the toys. If you don't mind just putting aside a couple He-Man, a couple Star Wars, and a couple Hot Wheels, I'd appreciate it.

I'll still take the Walkman if you don't mind setting it aside for me.

Thats a pretty bad way to end the horror movie marathon. :lol:
How did you like the movie though? I thought it was pretty awful personally.[/QUOTE]

I'll look through the old toys again then, I'll try to take some pictures for you. If you want some of the newer He-man toys I know they sell them fairly cheap at that trade show near me. I'll put the Walkman and the MP3 player aside too. I had never seen the new Nightmare movie before but it was okay.

There were some slow parts and a few things that didn't make sense but the movie was made for a newer generation that demands "twists" so I let it slide. I actually had been renting new horror movies all week but most of them were either boring or stupid so that probably made the Nightmare movie seem better by comparison ;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']I'll look through the old toys again then, I'll try to take some pictures for you. If you want some of the newer He-man toys I know they sell them fairly cheap at that trade show near me. I'll put the Walkman and the MP3 player aside too. I had never seen the new Nightmare movie before but it was okay.

There were some slow parts and a few things that didn't make sense but the movie was made for a newer generation that demands "twists" so I let it slide. I actually had been renting new horror movies all week but most of them were either boring or stupid so that probably made the Nightmare movie seem better by comparison ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'd appreciate it. Obviously I'm not in a big hurry though, so you don't have to rush or anything. No need for the newer toys too, he's too young to care about the condition of the toy or how new they are.

Also, I just got an email for my Club Nintendo Reward thing, so I'm guessing your statue should be coming soon too. Just figured I'd give you a heads up.
Which also reminds me, did I ever pm you that Club Nintendo code for Pokemon Platinum? I can't remember if I did or not.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Thanks, I'd appreciate it. Obviously I'm not in a big hurry though, so you don't have to rush or anything. No need for the newer toys too, he's too young to care about the condition of the toy or how new they are.

Also, I just got an email for my Club Nintendo Reward thing, so I'm guessing your statue should be coming soon too. Just figured I'd give you a heads up.
Which also reminds me, did I ever pm you that Club Nintendo code for Pokemon Platinum? I can't remember if I did or not.[/QUOTE]

I got that a few days ago and I figured I'd send it along with the other stuff whenever I finally get it ;) I hate to admit it but I actually can't remember if you sent me the code or not either:lol: I think I can look up which games I've entered on the Nintendo site so I'll get back to you on that this weekend.

Bump...

How old is your nephew? I might have some stuff for smaller kids. I looked at my Nintendo account and I didn't enter Pokemon Platinum so I guess both you and I forgot about it:lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']I got that a few days ago and I figured I'd send it along with the other stuff whenever I finally get it ;) I hate to admit it but I actually can't remember if you sent me the code or not either:lol: I think I can look up which games I've entered on the Nintendo site so I'll get back to you on that this weekend.[/QUOTE]

How old is your nephew? I might have some stuff for smaller kids. I looked at my Nintendo account and I didn't enter Pokemon Platinum so I guess both you and I forgot about it:lol:[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that the club nintendo thing got there okay, thanks again for giving it to me. :D

He's 6, so let me know what, if anything, you might have. I'm also sending you the pm now with the Pokemon code.

Bump...

Thanks for the Nintendo club code. I just received the same email that you mentioned so far, it says it will still take some time to get to me :whistle2:(

I don't remember can a 6 year old play with Lego's? I have several sets that were pretty cool.

Thanks for the Nintendo club code. I just received the same email that you mentioned so far, it says it will still take some time to get to me :whistle2:(

I don't remember can a 6 year old play with Lego's? I have several sets that were pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Thats weird, my calendar got here yesterday for getting to gold, so I assumed your statue would have already arrived.

And Yeah, 6 Year Olds can play with Lego's, so if you have any that you'd like to get rid of then let me know.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Thats weird, my calendar got here yesterday for getting to gold, so I assumed your statue would have already arrived.

And Yeah, 6 Year Olds can play with Lego's, so if you have any that you'd like to get rid of then let me know.[/QUOTE]

You must be psychic, it was in front of my house on Tuesday when i got home :lol: I have so many Lego's from when I was a kid, I have several large pieces including the monorail set.

[quote name='starmask2k3']got picture of the Madden 11 Promotional Locker[/QUOTE]

Not right now, I'll get one up this weekend along with pictures of the rest of the swag.

[quote name='OldSchool77']You must be psychic, it was in front of my house on Tuesday when i got home :lol: I have so many Lego's from when I was a kid, I have several large pieces including the monorail set.[/QUOTE]

Shh, don't give away my super-power. ;)

And I'd look into how much those lego's are worth before you just give them to me. Just a thought since I know a lot of the older sets are actually really expensive, although I have no idea why.

Also, to everyone thats messaged me in the past couple of days, I'll respond soon. I've had a cold for the past couple of days and I'm still getting over it.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']
Shh, don't give away my super-power. ;)

And I'd look into how much those lego's are worth before you just give them to me. Just a thought since I know a lot of the older sets are actually really expensive, although I have no idea why.

Also, to everyone thats messaged me in the past couple of days, I'll respond soon. I've had a cold for the past couple of days and I'm still getting over it.[/QUOTE]

Too late now everyone will pester you for proof:lol:.

They were expensive when they were new but I find it hard to believe 20+ year old Lego's are expensive since they tend to get brittle and discolored.

Get well soon then.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Too late now everyone will pester you for proof:lol:.

They were expensive when they were new but I find it hard to believe 20+ year old Lego's are expensive since they tend to get brittle and discolored.

Get well soon then.[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised at how highly people value some legos. I've seen some sets go for thousands of dollars, it's crazy.

And Thanks, I'm feeling better now, guess it was just a 24 hour bug.

Also, that lowball sale might not be happening at all. I realized that I don't actually have very much to sell. :lol:

[quote name='deadbodyman11']You'd be surprised at how highly people value some legos. I've seen some sets go for thousands of dollars, it's crazy.

And Thanks, I'm feeling better now, guess it was just a 24 hour bug.

Also, that lowball sale might not be happening at all. I realized that I don't actually have very much to sell. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Aww, I was looking forward to it :cry:. I don't foresee needing really old lego's anytime soon so if you want them you can have them. I probably have about 40 pounds worth of miscellaneous Lego junk. Right now the Lego's are being stored in the original box from my NES system:lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']Aww, I was looking forward to it :cry:. I don't foresee needing really old lego's anytime soon so if you want them you can have them. I probably have about 40 pounds worth of miscellaneous Lego junk. Right now the Lego's are being stored in the original box from my NES system:lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was looking forward to it too since I can always use some extra cash around this time of year, but I guess it's just not meant to be. Maybe February....

I'm sure my nephew would like them, but I'm not sure I want to try and get forty pounds of legos shipped to me :lol:
I know I'm gonna have to get some more halo figures off of you soon, assuming you still have some. So I'll probably just get a couple of halo guys, the mario statue, some of the he-man and star wars guys, and some of the legos from you in a medium flat rate box. Hopefully you find something on my list that you might want to trade for (Hint Hint, look at my list and let me know if you see anything you want) otherwise I'll just buy the stuff off you in a week or so, that way it has time to get here before Christmas.

Also, random question, but do you already own Uncharted 1? Thought I'd ask since I got an extra copy today at TRU.

bread's done
Back