DBM's New and Improved List, now with less stuff! Have: A perpetually out of date list

I think he would be happily surprised to get that many Lego's though:lol: I still have all of the figures listed in my thread plus another few boxes that I never listed, I must have over 100 still sealed. If you want loose ones though I think I probably still have 15-20 left. The flat rate box is a good idea but I should probably measure the Mario statue box, It's a big yellow question box like you see in the game so I'm sure you want it ;)

So far I see:
Metroid-$4.25

Darksiders comic book
Fear 2 Armacham Technologies Book
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Prologue Comic

and which ones do you have of these?
Mario Kart Wii Christmas Ornaments! :D

I almost forgot... I own both of the uncharted games but thanks for asking.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OldSchool77']I think he would be happily surprised to get that many Lego's though:lol: I still have all of the figures listed in my thread plus another few boxes that I never listed, I must have over 100 still sealed. If you want loose ones though I think I probably still have 15-20 left. The flat rate box is a good idea but I should probably measure the Mario statue box, It's a big yellow question box like you see in the game so I'm sure you want it ;)

So far I see:
Metroid-$4.25

Darksiders comic book
Fear 2 Armacham Technologies Book
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Prologue Comic

and which ones do you have of these?
Mario Kart Wii Christmas Ornaments! :D

I almost forgot... I own both of the uncharted games but thanks for asking.
[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely prefer loose ones since he'd just rip the new ones open anyway. :lol:
And yes, I would like the question mark block if you can get it to me. If the box is too big, you can open it and flatten the box if it helps.

I'll put aside the fear book, darksiders book, and zelda comic, and I'll make you another metroid once I finish up my current pixel art order.

I've got two different mario ornaments, one is of mario on a dirtbike, pictured here, and the other is of mario and luigi with wheels in their hands, just like the cover of mario kart wii.

[quote name='akuma148']Interested in Kinect Bundle, CML[/QUOTE]

I saw a couple of games I might be interested in, as well as a lot of dvd's/HD-DVDs. Would you be interested in doing some paypal along with some stuff?

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']CML for the Kinect bundle. Figure I'd take a shot in the dark. I've got PayPal.

Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

Responded in your list.

[quote name='utopianmachine']CML for the Kinect Bundle. I can do some Paypal as well.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I saw was Valkyrie Profile, so let me know if you want to trade that plus paypal for the kinect bundle.

[quote name='xmrblondex']Pm'd with the list of things I have that are on your want list
Let me know what's up!
-xmrblondex[/QUOTE]

Bump, I'm sending you a pm now blonde.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']You interested in a 60 GB ps3? I am interested in Kinect Bundle.[/QUOTE]

I actually might be, depending on what condition it's in. How long have you had it/how much has it been used?

I have had it since Feb of Launch. Has not been used very much I play my 360 mostly. I have a slim ps3 that is the ps3 of use, the 60 gb ps3 is a bedroom blu ray player. I still have the original box for it. I can take some pictures and pm them to you. I am the only owner of it and kept it around for its Backwards compatibility one day thinking id get to Persona 4.

Also should note I just read your Op and by Kinect bundle its just the camera and games? I was assuming the 4gb slim was apart of it. Just PM me details if you want pictures and wanna work anything out and ill take them tonight. Thanks

cml for the kinect bundle, please. thanks

p.s. can NOT wait till i get a job so i can buy some of your art (i love the big stalfos & the link w/ glowing sword. actually i love them all, but i'm eyeing those). fantastic job on every one on your 1 big pics.

[quote name='twztid13']cml for the kinect bundle, please. thanks

p.s. can NOT wait till i get a job so i can buy some of your art (i love the big stalfos & the link w/ glowing sword. actually i love them all, but i'm eyeing those). fantastic job on every one on your 1 big pics.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it's always great to hear stuff like that. :D

Bump...

Both of those Mario ornaments sound good to me ;)

Do you know how to repair the old He-man toys? If you do I have Man-E-Faces in fairly good condition other than the disintegration of the rubber holding his legs on. I think I might have a link to a website that describes how to replace it. Just out of curiosity did you ever get that new DS lite?

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

Both of those Mario ornaments sound good to me ;)

Do you know how to repair the old He-man toys? If you do I have Man-E-Faces in fairly good condition other than the disintegration of the rubber holding his legs on. I think I might have a link to a website that describes how to replace it. Just out of curiosity did you ever get that new DS lite?[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll set aside the mario ornaments too.

No, I really don't have any idea how to repair old He-man toys, although I can probably figure something out for it. How bad is it, I mean are the legs completely fallen off?
And yes, I did get my DS Lite a while back. Why do you ask?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Kinect fell deal fell through huh? Hmmm perhaps we can come to some sort of agreement on a cash/game/movie trade :D[/QUOTE]

I'd like to get at least $60 cash plus some trade, and I just updated my want list if you want to check and see what you might have to get rid of. :D

Edit: Oh, and do you happen to want a Metro 2033 Dark One Avatar Mask?

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I'd like to get at least $60 cash plus some trade, and I just updated my want list if you want to check and see what you might have to get rid of. :D

Edit: Oh, and do you happen to want a Metro 2033 Dark One Avatar Mask?[/QUOTE]

Sure since you always seem to hook me up with all of these avatar prop codes. You know where to post it if you are too lazy to PM. :D

Also if you care to share your secret as to how you always end up with these feel free to share. ;)

Oh yeah and this is a bump. If the Kinect bundle is still available when I get back I will send you an offer.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Okay, I'll set aside the mario ornaments too.

No, I really don't have any idea how to repair old He-man toys, although I can probably figure something out for it. How bad is it, I mean are the legs completely fallen off?
And yes, I did get my DS Lite a while back. Why do you ask?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, He was in excellent condition until the rubber literally turned to dust and his legs fell off :roll: I found a website that showed how to replace the rubber since apparently he-man toys from the 80s tend to have their legs fall off eventually. I saw some Black Friday deals that you might have been interested in for a new DSi ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Sure since you always seem to hook me up with all of these avatar prop codes. You know where to post it if you are too lazy to PM. :D

Also if you care to share your secret as to how you always end up with these feel free to share. ;)

Oh yeah and this is a bump. If the Kinect bundle is still available when I get back I will send you an offer.[/QUOTE]

Already posted it, and I think I might have a couple more to throw your way if a trade goes through. As for the Kinect, I'm guessing it will still be here when you get back since I haven't gotten a half decent offer on it in like a week.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Thanks, He was in excellent condition until the rubber literally turned to dust and his legs fell off :roll: I found a website that showed how to replace the rubber since apparently he-man toys from the 80s tend to have their legs fall off eventually. I saw some Black Friday deals that you might have been interested in for a new DSi ;)[/QUOTE]

If you don't want it, I'm sure I can fix it up for my nephew. How difficult does the website say it is to replace the rubber?

I've actually been thinking of getting rid of my DS anyway. My PSP got "Upgraded" about 3 months back, so I have no real use for any other handheld now. :lol:

Although since you mentioned black friday, are you planning on going out/getting anything?

[quote name='deadbodyman11']If you don't want it, I'm sure I can fix it up for my nephew. How difficult does the website say it is to replace the rubber?

I've actually been thinking of getting rid of my DS anyway. My PSP got "Upgraded" about 3 months back, so I have no real use for any other handheld now. :lol:

Although since you mentioned black friday, are you planning on going out/getting anything?[/QUOTE]

It didn't look too hard, I just didn't want to damage him since he might be a collectible ;) If you're getting rid of your DS how will you play your DS and GBA games? I'm doing my Christmas shopping on Black Friday, I might get some stuff for myself from the Steam sale and maybe a few Blu-Ray movies but that's about it...hopefully:roll:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']If it is still there I will have a pretty strong offer for you :D[/QUOTE]

That'd be a refreshing change of pace from the barrage of pm's offering $100 shipped for it. :roll:

[quote name='OldSchool77']It didn't look too hard, I just didn't want to damage him since he might be a collectible ;) If you're getting rid of your DS how will you play your DS and GBA games? I'm doing my Christmas shopping on Black Friday, I might get some stuff for myself from the Steam sale and maybe a few Blu-Ray movies but that's about it...hopefully:roll:[/QUOTE]

Well for the GBA Games I'd say my "Upgraded" PSP is more than enough. ;) Plus I do still have a GBA SP Lying around somewhere. (I Think)
Although for the most part DS Games sadly don't work on a PSP, no matter how amazing it is. Which is really the only reason I haven't sold it yet, since I've still got four or five ds games that I've never actually played.

Just in case... you might want to write down the SKU for the Map Pack before you go on Friday. I keep reading bad things in the Thread for the Map pack for those that don't have the SKU.

Thanks Again! Oh yeah and BUMP!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Just in case... you might want to write down the SKU for the Map Pack before you go on Friday. I keep reading bad things in the Thread for the Map pack for those that don't have the SKU.

Thanks Again! Oh yeah and BUMP![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was just reading the thread and noticed how many people were having trouble. I'm sure it's gonna be super fun to go on Black Friday to try and find an employee that isn't a complete idiot. Although my Gamestop is usually pretty good about knowing whats going on, so hopefully I won't run into too many issues.

Also, just thought you might want to see this: http://cgi.ebay.com/HALO-REACH-NOBL...ultDomain_0&hash=item41549447ca#ht_500wt_1156

[quote name='adriley313']what does your Kinect bundle come with?
Just curious[/QUOTE]

It's the Kinect sensor itself, the quick start guide, Kinect Adventures, and Kinect Sports. (Both games are sealed)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Well for the GBA Games I'd say my "Upgraded" PSP is more than enough. ;) Plus I do still have a GBA SP Lying around somewhere. (I Think)
Although for the most part DS Games sadly don't work on a PSP, no matter how amazing it is. Which is really the only reason I haven't sold it yet, since I've still got four or five ds games that I've never actually played.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they'll come out with a DS emulator for the PC, either that or you're going to have to get a 3DS;)

...and Happy Thanksgiving!

Kinect Sports, GT5, Sega Rally Revo, and a couple other games all went to GS yesterday.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Maybe they'll come out with a DS emulator for the PC, either that or you're going to have to get a 3DS;)

...and Happy Thanksgiving![/QUOTE]

I think I'll be skipping on the 3DS, at least for a while. Maybe once it drops in price a couple of times I might grab it. It just doesn't really interest me so far.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :D

Also, in case you wanted to see it, I have a picture up in the OP now of the Mario Ornament you were asking about.

[quote name='adriley313']want the kinect but thats out of my price range
thx abunch[/QUOTE]

I didn't even give you a price did I? Either way, the price has obviously dropped since I sold off Kinect Sports, so let me know if your still interested.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Kinect Sports, GT5, Sega Rally Revo, and a couple other games all went to GS yesterday.

I think I'll be skipping on the 3DS, at least for a while. Maybe once it drops in price a couple of times I might grab it. It just doesn't really interest me so far.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :D

Also, in case you wanted to see it, I have a picture up in the OP now of the Mario Ornament you were asking about.[/QUOTE]

I looked but it says img not found :whistle2:( I've seen them before though and they looked cool. I'm waiting on the 3ds too but I think I might get it a year or two after it comes out.

[quote name='GtotheA']CML for kinect bundle por favor[/QUOTE]

Responded in your list

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Up

Quit lowballing on his kinect bundle[/QUOTE]

I actually get a chuckle from every awful offer. Today I got a pm offering $65 shipped, saying it wasn't worth much without having the box because people will think I stole it. Yeah, Seriously. :roll:

[quote name='OldSchool77']I looked but it says img not found :whistle2:( I've seen them before though and they looked cool. I'm waiting on the 3ds too but I think I might get it a year or two after it comes out.[/QUOTE]

Fixed, check it out now. Also, when you get a chance, could you pm me a list of any halo figures you've got left? I need to buy some off of you in the next week or so, that way I have plenty of time to wrap them for Christmas.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Fixed, check it out now. Also, when you get a chance, could you pm me a list of any halo figures you've got left? I need to buy some off of you in the next week or so, that way I have plenty of time to wrap them for Christmas.[/QUOTE]

If you want a list of my opened figures I'll have to send it to you on Tuesday, all my sealed figures are still in my trade list ;) I see the ornament now and it looks pretty good but I just noticed those stockings and I think I like them better :lol:
Don't forget to let me know what size flat rate box you want, one big box or two smaller ones?

[quote name='OldSchool77']If you want a list of my opened figures I'll have to send it to you on Tuesday, all my sealed figures are still in my trade list ;) I see the ornament now and it looks pretty good but I just noticed those stockings and I think I like them better :lol:
Don't forget to let me know what size flat rate box you want, one big box or two smaller ones?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd prefer opened figures since they're going to my nephew, so he'd just rip open any sealed figures. Take your time with a list though, whenever you get me one I'll know how many halo figures I want and I can let you know about a box then.
Do you have anything else set aside for me? I can't remember what, if anything, I may have asked you to put aside for me.

And did you want me to set the Mario stockings for you as well?

Also, any interest in some Amazon Video on Demand credit? I've got a couple $5 credits from buying some mp3's using the free $3 mp3 credit, and have no use for Video on Demand.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']
I actually get a chuckle from every awful offer. Today I got a pm offering $65 shipped, saying it wasn't worth much without having the box because people will think I stole it. Yeah, Seriously. :roll:[/QUOTE]

So how's about
Tree Fitty Shipped!
:lol:

People are seriously raising a fuss over the damn box? You know me and my completionist ways and I wouldn't even give a rats ass about the box. Seriously... people and their lowball antics. :roll:

You will have an offer coming your way in like a little over a week and a half ish if it is still on your list. :D

bread's done
Back