DCAU fans unite! Justice League Doom (possible spoilers) out now!

Great movie.

I was expecting it to be good, but I really enjoyed it.

Ok, I just got done watching it.

Very good movie IMO. I enojyed the new character designs a great deal, especially Lois and Doomsday. Except for Superman's cheekbones, every design was great IMO.

The action was outstanding. Very fluid fight scenes and choreography.

The voice actors were all great. I especially like James Marsters as Luthor. A different take from Clancy Brown's version on JLU, but very good.

It definitely was worthy of the PG-13 rating. The violence and language was appropriate and done with purpose.

I'd give it a solid 8/10.

for those who are too fat and lazy to go and buy it, it's on Xbox Marketplace right now...but to be honest, it's worth buying the movie on dvd. Can't wait to buy the soundtrack!

EDIT AGAIN: I didnt put any spoiler tags because...well if you havent seen King Kong by now.......so semi spoilers beware.

UUUGGGHHHH.
But this is why I love pirating things first before buying. Doomsday is one of my favorite villians outside Venom, Juggs, and Mr. Mxyzpltk and Joker. This was a huge disappointments for me.

Superman Doomsday. Was fucking horrid. Just got done watching it. This is the biggest waste of time on dvd right now. Its not that the actually movie is bad per say......BUT

When you say...."We animated the best selling graphic novel...Doomsday vs Superman" I god damn better well see an epic superman vs Doomsday battle that spans at least 45 min to an hour.

That battle was very short...very boring...very blah.

The Death of superman graphic novel is like a million pages long. Why couldnt they show Doomsday working his way through the JLA? Why smashing supergirl in the face? What made the death of superman so great was watching Doomsday smash virtually every superhero in the known DC universe and still having enough to topple superman.

In this...Doomsday comes...kills a bunch of humans (honestly who cares about humans? Every superhero/villian can kill an infinite amount of humans) fights superman for about 15 min mostly consisting of regular punches and then he finishes him off with a god damn super power bomb. Bullshit.

I am really really starting to hate everything related to comic books on screen. And it all started with fucking X-men 3.

"We have juggernaut."
Seriously?
"Yeah he is going to come on screen dance a fucking mutant jig say bitch....it will be cool."
What the fuck?

The came spider man 3.

"We have Venom"
Seriously?
"Yeah..he is going to come on screen dance a fucking symbiont jig...snarl...it will be cool."
WHAT THE fuck?

Now this.

"We animated the fight between doomsday and superman."
Seriously?
"Yeah..he comes on screen does a human kill jig punches superman a couple times then gets power bombed......seriously..is eyes go black at the end..shit will be epic."

WHAT THE HUMAN MIND RAPING fuck IS GOING ON HERE!!!

Christ..I am so disappointed in this. You want to push the other superman storyline fine..but don't name it Superman Doomsday and have all these ads that portraying it as one huge fight between doomsday and superman (as it should have been) then pull the rug out from everyone with this other shit. I am just pissed because I was expecting to see Doomsday vs superman for 90% of the movie.....the actually movie was alright but what they advertises it to be.

I just don't understand...there is at least 20 hours of story for the Doomsday vs Superman story line....they spent 15 min on it and then went on to to other crap I really could care less about.

And this is why I love piracy and think its just a good overall thing. Because Hollywood loves to spin advertisements so that it appeals to everyone..they portray things that they clearly know are not true. I would have purchased this expecting to see and epic 45 min Superman Vs Doomsday battle...and I would have gotten return of superman with some doomsday sprinkled in.

fuck them and fuck this movie.

EDIT: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker is truely fucking epic. You are very correct in saying that its most likely the best animated film out. Thats how you do a movie. The build up to Joker....then showing joker....then ending....with fucking Joker.

You dont go...this is the return of joker then half way through to have Batman start finding fucking Bane. Thats what I am talking about when I say I hate all of the comic related movies now.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Garbage.[/QUOTE]
You do realize that the Doomsday story-arc, in its original form, wasn't about Superman vs. Doomsday, right? The meat of the story was Superman's sacrifice, the void he left, in his physical death and, later, his resurrection.

You refer to his resurrection as "the other superman storyline", as though they shoe horned it into the movie...

What? You wanted this movie to end with his death? Or mindlessly have him return from the grave to defeat Doomsday, in some shitty, trite Hollywood fashion?

You're an idiot.

[quote name='Brak']

You're an idiot.[/QUOTE]

Agreed... I have never read the death of superman comics, but this movie was great. I had my nickpicks about it, but it was still a great movie...10 times better then that crap called Superman: Brainaic attacks.. Never bought that one but I saw the first 15 minutes of it on Boomerang a while back and it was a flaming piece of shit.

Anyways.... great movie worth buying or dl'ing on marketplace.

[quote name='Brak']You do realize that the Doomsday story-arc, in its original form, wasn't about Superman vs. Doomsday, right? The meat of the story was Superman's sacrifice, the void he left, in his physical death and, later, his resurrection.

You refer to his resurrection as "the other superman storyline", as though they shoe horned it into the movie...

What? You wanted this movie to end with his death? Or mindlessly have him return from the grave to defeat Doomsday, in some shitty, trite Hollywood fashion?

You're an idiot.[/quote]

......yeah ok I can clearly see that I am the idiot. You win the internet brak. Next I just wont disagree with the almighty brak even though there are a good amount of people who also thought it was a garbage ass movie.

And no. What I want is the movie that was advertised. I want the movie to be more about the battle between superman and doomsday....thats what were in all of the advertisements and thats what I wanted to see.

Plus...I could really give a rats ass about the superman story line arc blah blah blah..thats not what they said was in the movie.

Again..when you say, "WE ANIMATED THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN GRAPHIC NOVEL" I expect to see the graphic novel in animations form. The graphic novel, "The Death of Superman" was about Doomsday taking down most of the DC superheros and then killing superman. The novel was solely about Doomsday and Superman fighting to the death. The Graphic Novel did not contain all of the resurrection stuff and his sacrifice.....the graphic Novel was simply Doomsday coming.....doomsday killing....doomsday fighting superman.

I am well aware of the other parts to the story...but they were not in the graphic novel, The Death of superman. But if you wanted to show that you should have named it, "Superman The Death and resurrection" or some shit like that.

You fucking dip shit.

It's not that you're an idiot because I disagree with your opinion -- it's that your opinion is wrong.

See the difference?

Go back to beating up babies and dropping camcorders from your window, nitwit.

I agree alot with what Soodmeg was saying, but I didn't hate the movie. I was very disappointed with the funeral and the Doomsday fight. It needed this panel in the movie.

funeral.jpg

The movie was good for what it was. I wasn't expecting it to be nearly as profound as the comic book; same coin, I wasn't expecting to like it nearly as much as I did.

[quote name='Brak']It's not that you're an idiot because I disagree with your opinion -- it's that your opinion is wrong.

See the difference?

Go back to beating up babies and dropping camcorders from your window, nitwit.[/quote]
ARe you fucking kidding me? Your a fucking idiot...I swear to god.

Here read this...another review saying the exact same shit I am.

Maybe just maybe you will pull your head out of your ass and hating on me just because you dont like me.

http://onlineeditorblog.blogspot.com/2007/09/glen-reviews-superman-doomsday.html

This guy says the exact same thing.

"SPOILER ALERT: Since when did Superman have an evil clone in the story arc, unless you count Cyborg Superman post mortem? And when did "Superman: Doomsday" become the story about his evil clone, because that's what this waste of time is.

After a 20 minute battle with Doomsday in the first act, Doomsday is killed and out of the picture for the remaining hour of the movie. The movie should have been called "Attack of the Clones." It was just as bad as that Lucas piece of (rubbish)!
"

So try again you fucking douche bag. The Graphich Novel The Death of Superman.....WAS NOT about anything but Doomsday and Superman. It didnt have all of the other stuff in it...that came after.

So when you make a movie and stay its the animated version of the graphic novel...then it damn well better be the animated version of the graphic novel.

So, because some else has the same opinion, that makes it right?

I learn somethin' new everyday.

And calm the fuck down.

[quote name='Brak']So, because some else has the same opinion, that makes it right?

I learn somethin' new everyday.

And calm the down.[/quote]

Yeah thats right...try to deflect that you just made yourself like like a fucking ass clown.

What opinions?

I said I hated this movie because it didn't follow the graphic novel, The Death of Superman.

Then you chimed in all fucking comic book guru and shit saying that, "I'm an Idiot" because " Duurrr.....You do know that the story line arc didn't was not about superman and doomsday blah blah blah" That I am an idiot because I want the movie to end when superman dies.

Hmmm.....I don't know let me think here. I am flipping to the last pages of the graphic novel the death of superman......oh shit whats this....it pretty much ends when he fucking dies. No clones...no robots....no sacrifice's.....just him dying and everyone crying.

No its not fucking opinion that the death of superman graphic novel was solely about doomsday vs superman thats fact. And you twist to make it sound like you were all smart and cool and that I was an idiot.

Were not talking about you liking it and me not...I could care less if you like or dislike the movie. The simple fact that you tried to come through acting smart like you knew what the hell you were talking about pissed me off.

I guess you told me.

I can't argue with someone who doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Hell; you not being able to see that Superman sacrificed himself to defeat Doomsday, in the comic, is just phenomenal.

[quote name='Brak']I guess you told me.

I can't argue with someone who doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Hell; you not being able to see that Superman sacrificed himself to defeat Doomsday, in the comic, is just phenomenal.[/quote]

Dude...you dont even know what your talking about.

Your not even talking about the same thing I am anymore. You have clearly deflected everything you orignally said to an entirely different arguement after I proved you wrong. An arguement that I could give a rats ass about.

There is no clones...or return of superman in the graphic novel, The Death of Superman. You said there was.

Maybe next time brak...maybe next time.

By all means continue with your fucking mindless rambling. I'm done.

[quote name='Soodmeg']There is no clones...or return of superman in the graphic novel, The Death of Superman. You said there was.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?

Find where I said that. I always love reading stuff I never said.

]You do realize that the Doomsday story-arc, in its original form, wasn't about Superman vs. Doomsday, right?[/B] The meat of the story was Superman's sacrifice, the void he left, in his physical death and, later, his resurrection.

You're an idiot.

Hmmm...sucks to be wrong doesnt it douchebag.

1. The doomsaday storyline arc wasnt what the movie was suppose to be. The movie is advertised as the animated version of the graphic novel, The Death of Superman. Hmmm seems to be that the orignal form of the graphic novel is in fact about superman vs doomsday. It did not contain any clones....nor robots...nor louis lane love story.

2. Yes the "other superman storyline" is in fact shoe horned into the movie. The "other superman storyline" was not in the Graphic Novel, "The Deaht of Superman." The graphic novel was soley about doomsday coming...fighting JLA fighting superman....killing superman.

3. The same way I expected Frodo to throw the fucking ring in the fire. What the fuck are you even talking about here? Did I expect superman to die at the end of the movie? No I expected him to take up the bag pipes and dance a fucking jig. Doomsday kills superman at the end of the graphic novel....why wouldnt I expect him to kill him at the end of the animated version of the very same graphic novel.

I am going to just conclude that your a fucking dolt. Have fun talking in circles.

Honestly....I dont know how anyone can say this was a good movie. It protrays Doomsday to just be a run of the mill strong alien.

30 Min into the film you forget all about doomsday....becuase they have already moved onto other storylines.

Doomsday killing superman was a HUGE DEAL but in this they right it off like it was just another average event in metro town because 10min later superman is back fighting someone else.

That dont even show the power of doomsday....how he takes out most of the JLA with his hand still bound behind his back. How the first part of the superman vs doomsday fight.....Doomsday was still in the rubber containment suit and bound and tied.

How they literally level most of metro town in that one battle.

This movie......I swear to god they most have the fastest builders in the world. Because superman and doomsday level 90% of metro town but it seems like a week later everything is rebuilt so that superman and his clone and level it all again.

No matter how you slice it....it was a horrid moive.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hmmm...sucks to be wrong doesnt it douchebag.

1. The doomsaday storyline arc wasnt what the movie was suppose to be. The movie is advertised as the animated version of the graphic novel, The Death of Superman. Hmmm seems to be that the orignal form of the graphic novel is in fact about superman vs doomsday. It did not contain any clones....nor robots...nor louis lane love story.

2. Yes the "other superman storyline" is in fact shoe horned into the movie. The "other superman storyline" was not in the Graphic Novel, "The Deaht of Superman." The graphic novel was soley about doomsday coming...fighting JLA fighting superman....killing superman.

3. The same way I expected Frodo to throw the fucking ring in the fire. What the fuck are you even talking about here? Did I expect superman to die at the end of the movie? No I expected him to take up the bag pipes and dance a fucking jig. Doomsday kills superman at the end of the graphic novel....why wouldnt I expect him to kill him at the end of the animated version of the very same graphic novel.

I am going to just conclude that your a fucking dolt. Have fun talking in circles.[/QUOTE]
Thus proving the point that you don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Do yourself a favor and watch the documentary that came with the DVD, and listen to the creative team, of the comic, talk about The Death of Superman story arc.

His death was written for three reasons: To show his love by the ultimate sacrifice, to display the void he left in his death and to resurrect in a world that needed him. (This is a mechanic used in many forms of storytelling, from The Bible to Cool Hand Luke - minus the "resurrection", in this instance.)

Finishing the movie with his death would leave the story incomplete. They were simply telling the entire story, and you're contesting the fact that his absence and resurrection were not a part of the Death of story arc.

That's why you're wrong.

Watch the documentary; get informed; proof-read your posts; quit the Internet.

[quote name='Brak']I am a fucking idiot[/quote]

Yes. Yes you are. I have wasted enough time talking comic book to you....fine you want to be right about this...go fucking ahead.

I will quit the internet right after you do. (honestly who still says this?)

the preview does say "inspired by the best selling graphic novel of all time" right after it says all new original movie...so you are getting all worked up for no reason

[quote name='Jedi1979']the preview does say "inspired by the best selling graphic novel of all time" right after it says all new original movie...so you are getting all worked up for no reason[/QUOTE]

yea settle down you two... it's just an animated movie. 70 mins of DC fun and that's it... then back to your gears of war.

[quote name='Soodmeg'][quote name='Brak']I am a fucking idiot.[/quote]Yes. Yes you are. I have wasted enough time talking comic book to you....fine you want to be right about this...go fucking ahead.

I will quit the internet right after you do. (honestly who still says this?)[/QUOTE]
i c wut u did thar

I know it isn't part of DCAU, but the season premiere of The Batman is on Kids WB now and they have George Newbern back as Superman and Clancy Brown back as Lex!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I know it isn't part of DCAU, but the season premiere of The Batan is on Kids WB now and they have George Newbern back as Superman and Clancy Brown back as Lex![/quote]

Took me 5 mins to figure out what you meant by Batan. oh lols.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I know it isn't part of DCAU, but the season premiere of The Batman is on Kids WB now and they have George Newbern back as Superman and Clancy Brown back as Lex![/QUOTE]

I fucking missed the premiere :( Had to go pick up my grandmother at my brothers house and take her for birthday lunch. Didn't have time to reset the vcr :(

Tell me what happened in details!!!! PLEASE!!

[quote name='ITDEFX']I fucking missed the premiere :( Had to go pick up my grandmother at my brothers house and take her for birthday lunch. Didn't have time to reset the vcr :(

Tell me what happened in details!!!! PLEASE!![/quote]

Basically the show opens with Superman recieving some award. Lois and Jimmy are there as is Bruce. While accepting his award, Superman is attacked by Metallo who was sent by Lex. Metallo hauls Superman off to a Junkyard where Batman and Robin follow. Batman sees Superman weakend and tires to help by kicking Metallo from out of the blue. That doesn't do anything but it does keep him from Superman for the moment. Robin is there too in his cycle and I think he runs it into Metallo. Afer that Batman signals the Batmobile to run into Metallo at full force. This knocks Metallo into a wherehouse. Batman and Robin see Metallo emerge from the wherehouse with his Kryptonite powersource and Batman throws two explosive Batarangs at the Kryptonite to dislodge it. Metallo catches the two Batman threw with his hands, but he can't stop the one Robin throws also. This dislodged the Kryptonite and Robin gets it away from Superman. Metallo then grabs Batman like he is going to crush him and Supes makes the save. Supes says he wants that kryptonite and uses his x-ray vision to see Batman is Bruce Wayne.

After this Batman uses his computer to detect heat signature of flights in Metropolis to determine who Superman is and he succeeds because he detects irregular heat signature at Clark Kents home and The Daily Planet.

After this, Clayface impersonates Clrk to capture Lois. Lois is being held by Clayface, Black Mask and Bane. They use a gun with red sun radiation to weaken Supes and Bane punches the crap out of him but Supes is still strong enough to counterattack. Then Clayface lowers to boom on Supes and Mr. Freeze freezes him while he is fending off other attacks. Superman breaks out, but is still weak. Batman puts a nice Ninja Gaiden style thow on Bane. Supes get a seoncd wind an punches Bane. After this the bad guys get away Eventually Superman visits Lex after he and Batman rescue Lois and Lex introduces a mind control plant spore from Poison Ivy (who Lex is holding captive) that is laced with kryptonite dust. Lex makes Superman bow to him,

The screen goes to black and say to be continued...

[quote name='GuilewasNK']
Basically the show opens with Superman recieving some award. Lois and Jimmy are there as is Bruce. While accepting his award, Superman is attacked by Metallo who was sent by Lex. Metallo hauls Superman off to a Junkyard where Batman and Robin follow. Batman sees Superman weakend and tires to help by kicking Metallo from out of the blue. That doesn't do anything but it does keep him from Superman for the moment. Robin is there too in his cycle and I think he runs it into Metallo. Afer that Batman signals the Batmobile to run into Metallo at full force. This knocks Metallo into a wherehouse. Batman and Robin see Metallo emerge from the wherehouse with his Kryptonite powersource and Batman throws two explosive Batarangs at the Kryptonite to dislodge it. Metallo catches the two Batman threw with his hands, but he can't stop the one Robin throws also. This dislodged the Kryptonite and Robin gets it away from Superman. Metallo then grabs Batman like he is going to crush him and Supes makes the save. Supes says he wants that kryptonite and uses his x-ray vision to see Batman is Bruce Wayne.

After this Batman uses his computer to detect heat signature of flights in Metropolis to determine who Superman is and he succeeds because he detects irregular heat signature at Clark Kents home and The Daily Planet.

After this, Clayface impersonates Clrk to capture Lois. Lois is being held by Clayface, Black Mask and Bane. They use a gun with red sun radiation to weaken Supes and Bane punches the crap out of him but Supes is still strong enough to counterattack. Then Clayface lowers to boom on Supes and Mr. Freeze freezes him while he is fending off other attacks. Superman breaks out, but is still weak. Batman puts a nice Ninja Gaiden style thow on Bane. Supes get a seoncd wind an punches Bane. After this the bad guys get away Eventually Superman visits Lex after he and Batman rescue Lois and Lex introduces a mind control plant spore from Poison Ivy (who Lex is holding captive) that is laced with kryptonite dust. Lex makes Superman bow to him,

The screen goes to black and say to be continued...
[/QUOTE]

hmm...

Sounds ok.... doesn't sound like it was better then their meeting in "WORLD'S FINEST" 3 parter movie..

how was the voice acting of Superman and Lex? Did they sound like their JL/JLU counter parts or a bit different?

[quote name='ITDEFX']
hmm...

Sounds ok.... doesn't sound like it was better then their meeting in "WORLD'S FINEST" 3 parter movie..

how was the voice acting of Superman and Lex? Did they sound like their JL/JLU counter parts or a bit different?
[/quote]

The way Superman revealed Batman's identity was the same in both, X-ray vision. The way Batman did it in World's Finest was better IMO, but that isn't to say this new one was awful. It wa actually, pretty cool seeing Bruce walk right up to Clark as Clark was going into his apartment.

Superman sounded slightly different at first to me, but it was barely noticeable. Lex sounded just like his old self.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I know it isn't part of DCAU, but the season premiere of The Batman is on Kids WB now and they have George Newbern back as Superman and Clancy Brown back as Lex![/quote]

Caught that when I woke up yesterday. Not as good as World's Finest, but decent. Much like Doomsday, I was kinda thrown off by the character designs they did for Lois, Jimmy & Lex. Superman pretty much looks the same, except a little younger(and no cheekbones like in Doomsday).

BTW, what happened to the Teen Titans movie? There's a clip for the "Golden Age" Justice League movie in a ad for Superman Doomsday on a couple of sites. But haven't heard anything on the Teen Titans movie.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Caught that when I woke up yesterday. Not as good as World's Finest, but decent. Much like Doomsday, I was kinda thrown off by the character designs they did for Lois, Jimmy & Lex. Superman pretty much looks the same, except a little younger(and no cheekbones like in Doomsday).

BTW, what happened to the Teen Titans movie? There's a clip for the "Golden Age" Justice League movie in a ad for Superman Doomsday on a couple of sites. But haven't heard anything on the Teen Titans movie.[/quote]

The Teen Titans movie is the last of the three movie releases. I don't even know if they have gotten into production with that yet since New Frontier isn't out yet.

I liked the movie a lot but I think the Doomsday title was quite, quite misleading. If it had been called something akin to "The Death and Life of Superman", I wouldn't feel a little deceived but overall I did like the movie a lot.

I used to watch Batman Beyond...pretty good show.

And as far as the Superman: Doomsday movie is concerned...I am going to buy that on in demand soon...I read the comics...all of them (I feel ancient now)

[quote name='Zen Davis']I liked the movie a lot but I think the Doomsday title was quite, quite misleading. If it had been called something akin to "The Death and Life of Superman", I wouldn't feel a little deceived but overall I did like the movie a lot.[/QUOTE]

true, it should have been "Superman: Resurrection"

but still I was a great movie.

I never read the comics so I guess that is why I am indifferent to the situation. It would have been great if there was more time devoted to Superman and Doomsday just beating the hell out of each other, but I think what we got was pretty good. I still don't think it topped the Superman vs. Captain Marvel fight in JLU, but there was still serious ass-whoopin going on.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I never read the comics so I guess that is why I am indifferent to the situation.[/quote]
Do yourself a favor and read the comic it's based on. Doomsday does a lot more destruction in the comic than he does in the movie. Kills 3-4 superheroes in gory fashion(from the Justice Society? Don't remember what group they were in) before making his way to Metropolis. In the comic, it's not revealed until he fights Superman what he really looks like. Up until then, he was were a black suit with goggles. Unlike the movie, the comic ends with Superman dying.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Do yourself a favor and read the comic it's based on. Doomsday does a lot more destruction in the comic than he does in the movie. Kills 3-4 superheroes in gory fashion(from the Justice Society? Don't remember what group they were in) before making his way to Metropolis. In the comic, it's not revealed until he fights Superman what he really looks like. Up until then, he was were a black suit with goggles. Unlike the movie, the comic ends with Superman dying.[/quote]

I think the DVD I got from Wal-Mart has a bonus disc with the comic.

Part of the reason I drifted from American comics is that there is just much to try to keep up with. Retcons, retconned retcons, continuity problems...I was drawn to manga because when a story ends, it ends.

I was really into Marvel Comics from around 92-94. I used to pick up X-Men and Wolverine for the most part with the odd She-Hulk, Spiderman, Venom and others. Eventually though it just became to confusing to keep up with it all. I really didn't pay much attention to DC comics. I did get Kingdom Come from Relentless Rolento here on CAG and I really liked it.

That being said, I have tried picking up some comics earlier this year (She-Hulk mainly) and I can see I might try more.

I ordered Superman Doomsday, along with Justice League Unlimited Season 2 last week from Amazon and they still haven't shipped it.

[quote name='xage']
sup_doom.jpg

Did get all the R1 Released Superman Doomsday Exclusive

looks Like Target is the hardest to get![/QUOTE]

WHAT THE fuck?!?!?!?

*sigh*

oh well, to each his own... I am planning to get the DVD and HDDVD versions of Transformers so thats good enough for me.

SD DVD for now, HDDVD disc when I get an HD DVD player and HDTV :)

[quote name='ITDEFX']DCAU music fan....we finally get some music love...but not on cd though :whistle2:\

http://www.dynamicmusicpartners.com/[/QUOTE]

Sucks that they're only samples too :(. Hopefully they'll get enough hits though to warrant a release. Both my BB cds got jacked, great music for the entire DCAU though.

[quote name='DV8']Sucks that they're only samples too :(. Hopefully they'll get enough hits though to warrant a release. Both my BB cds got jacked, great music for the entire DCAU though.[/QUOTE]

I *might* have an extra Batman Beyond Return of the Joker CD *sealed* (I think) somewhere that I bought from the Tower Records closing in December.

If I find it, just pay me for shipping.

Thought I'd pass along that the Toon Disney channel is airing Superman TAS & Batman TAS now. They're airing back to back weekdays at 7 pm eastern.

bread's done
Back