(DEAD) Best Buy Avengers Blu-ray 3D Exclusive Set $19.99 - In Store Only

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
fo_105212.gif

$19.99 The Avengers Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack Exclusive set includes 3D version of the movie, character guide, and lithograph card. In store only.

[quote name='The Punisher']Um, what is the $30 (card/coupon) thing inside the marvel set use for? Is it like a gift card or something?[/QUOTE]

It is a giftcard for Sideshow Collectibles.

I broke my rule of not buying a Disney movie until they join Ultra-Violet. I bought one for me to keep and to sell to my boss at cost (not for profit) since he really likes The Avengers merchandise.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Should pick me up a copy :) if you're willing send me a pm and let me know.[/QUOTE]

I was surprised how heavy it was.

If I head back over there tomorrow I'll try to pick one up for you. The shipping shouldn't be too bad, but I would think it would run 4 or 5 bucks at least.

Man these things are flooding ebay. I see some going for only $29.99 with like 3 hrs leWouldnt it be better off to hold it until the next upcoming movie?

[quote name='The Punisher']Nice post on that batman. That looks sick, but is there any real pictures in 360? Also, so from reading it sounds like you cant apply two ($30) promo codes in your account? Is that correct?

Does anyone know how amazon trade in works? Like when it says ,new, like new, good. Does new and like new mean the item most be sealed to get full trade in?[/QUOTE]

You can find lots of pics of it online, but there are several good ones here: http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=47614.

You are correct- you cannot apply two promo codes on one order. I tried to apply the $30 Avengers code and a $10 code that was emailed to me just for signing up for their newsletter, but it only applies the coupon code you most recently entered and they cannot be stacked.

I selected Good on Amazon's trade-in. My copy definitely wasn't New; it seems like it fit the Like New description, but I decided against taking any risk of them sending it back to me since Like New only had a $1 trade-in value higher than Good!

But holy crap- the trade-in value for New on Amazon has jumped up to almost $18! That's even more incentive for someone to buy the exclusive BBY set even if they already own the 3D Blu-Ray!

[quote name='cbulas1']You can find lots of pics of it online, but there are several good ones here: http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=47614.

You are correct- you cannot apply two promo codes on one order. I tried to apply the $30 Avengers code and a $10 code that was emailed to me just for signing up for their newsletter, but it only applies the coupon code you most recently entered and they cannot be stacked.

I selected Good on Amazon's trade-in. My copy definitely wasn't New; it seems like it fit the Like New description, but I decided against taking any risk of them sending it back to me since Like New only had a $1 trade-in value higher than Good!

But holy crap- the trade-in value for New on Amazon has jumped up to almost $18! That's even more incentive for someone to buy the exclusive BBY set even if they already own the 3D Blu-Ray![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. I didnt know you can move the legs/arms. I kind of like it, but the face. I just dont know. Catwoman looks good too. It sucks that the codes dont stack and no free shipping on min. orders.

Went to three Bb's to find this damn set. The last one I went to had 10+ on top of a cardboard display for The Hobbit right in front of the entrance door. I was also able to pick up Zero Dark 30 steelbook which I also couldn't find at the first two Bb's. It was about an 1 1/2 hours of frustration.

[quote name='cbulas1']You can find lots of pics of it online, but there are several good ones here: http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=47614.

But holy crap- the trade-in value for New on Amazon has jumped up to almost $18! That's even more incentive for someone to buy the exclusive BBY set even if they already own the 3D Blu-Ray![/QUOTE]

Thats what I'm doing, trading in the new/sealed copy from the BB set and keeping my used 3d copy I got for 20 from amazon at launch.

[quote name='nixmahn']Thats what I'm doing, trading in the new/sealed copy from the BB set and keeping my used 3d copy I got for 20 from amazon at launch.[/QUOTE]

Did the regular edition of 3D bluray, bluray, dvd & digital copy come with the digital soundtrack? I know the Best Buy version has it listed on the top of packaging. Just saying if you want the soundtrack.

[quote name='Bumslie']Did the regular edition of 3D bluray, bluray, dvd & digital copy come with the digital soundtrack? I know the Best Buy version has it listed on the top of packaging. Just saying if you want the soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

Its the exact same package, same upc. Also my $30 (card/coupon) Sideshow Collectibles is up for trade if anyone is interested in it.

[quote name='nixmahn']Its the exact same package, same upc. Also my $30 (card/coupon) Sideshow Collectibles is up for trade if anyone is interested in it.[/QUOTE]

Ok I just have this set so I didn't know if the soundtrack was just for this set. Glad to hear people can upgrade for next to nothing.

Managed to nab myself one of these. The BB I went to had 5. It's a smaller store that less people go to so it's easier to find hard-to-find items.

[quote name='psunami']I was surprised how heavy it was.

If I head back over there tomorrow I'll try to pick one up for you. The shipping shouldn't be too bad, but I would think it would run 4 or 5 bucks at least.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're awesome. Just pm'd you. Thank you so much!

Well, the copy I had placed on hold yesterday for pickup tonight was gone when I got to BB, but there were 2 more in-store. First one I found on top of a display for the Hobbit and was somewhat beat-up, was debating on it as I walked around the store and then found another in mint condition with some tv season collections! Rang up $19.99, what a deal! This was at the Nashua, NH Best Buy.

I really dislike the a-hole from the Milwaukee area who happened to buy all of the copies from every BB in the area.

I was considering getting one and just selling off the 3d Combo Pack since I already have the Target version with the extra disc and a lenticular slipcover to spare... I hope he makes virtually NO money on reselling them and I'm sure it will be difficult to make anything after doing the math: paying $19.99+tax and (if lucky) selling for $29.99-shipping, eBay/PayPal fees works out pretty much as a wash considering the weight of the set.

Karma can be a beotch!

[quote name='nixmahn']Thats what I'm doing, trading in the new/sealed copy from the BB set and keeping my used 3d copy I got for 20 from amazon at launch.[/QUOTE]

Noob here, How do you trade it into Amazon? Do they give you a amazon credit or money?

Edit: I saw over 15 of these box sets last weekend I called my Best Buy and they where bone dry, I looked online and all the Best Buys within 100 miles are sold out, dammit! I can never get good deals in California.

[quote name='larrythefatcat']I really dislike the a-hole from the Milwaukee area who happened to buy all of the copies from every BB in the area.

I was considering getting one and just selling off the 3d Combo Pack since I already have the Target version with the extra disc and a lenticular slipcover to spare... I hope he makes virtually NO money on reselling them and I'm sure it will be difficult to make anything after doing the math: paying $19.99+tax and (if lucky) selling for $29.99-shipping, eBay/PayPal fees works out pretty much as a wash considering the weight of the set.

Karma can be a beotch![/QUOTE]

I was able to get one, but i saw like 7 or 8. I was thinking of getting one more to keep sealed until they release the 2nd movie or gift it to someone.

I dont understand either. I see lisisng on ebay from $30-$66. It is flood with these things. Im just glad i was able to get one. Anyone need me to pick it up? Im not sure about the weight and the cost of shipping, but i could do it if u guys want me to AS LONG AS I DONT LOSE MONEY AND BREAK EVEN. Just pay cost + Shipping + any paypal fees. ( would be nice if CAG throw a few bucks for effort, but not needed) My feedback is low, but i help a few here. (Sears 4gb memory cards, gamecube games) Im just considering it to build up a relationship/ increase CAG feedback. So, pm me.

I bought a couple extras last night at my BB (they had about 10). If you want one, PM me, 19.99+shipping+paypalfees. Both have the seal mostly intact with just a little wear on corners.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Here is the SKU, that way you can call the store to ask about stock and put one on hold if interested.

6571643[/QUOTE]Thank you for posting the SKU #. I went to check it yesterday to see if it was at a store I was going to pick up my B1G1 on the $9.99 movies and it was showing as "in-store only" without the ability to do in-store pickup.

This morning, was able to do an in-store pickup order, so hopefully it'll get pulled and everything will be good.

The Best Buy I was at over the weekend had a ton of these. I remember admiring the set and thinking I would get it if it was cheaper. At $20, it's a no-brainer. I have a couple clearance games to pick up, so I'll see if they still have any. This price is still in effect, I assume? I need to check for Pikmin 2 as well.

[quote name='Trojann']Edit: I saw over 15 of these box sets last weekend I called my Best Buy and they where bone dry, I looked online and all the Best Buys within 100 miles are sold out, dammit! I can never get good deals in California.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Had them check in store and not a single store in SoCal seems to have any. Anyone interested in selling me one?

The two Best Buys that I hit up the most often have them in stock.
I'm going to run over to one shortly and grab one for myself.
If there are extra I'll pick up one or two to share with the CAG Community....

PM Me if interested - I can't promise anything and I don't know how many extra I'll be able to grab since they seem to be disappearing everywhere

[quote name='grrouchie']The two Best Buys that I hit up the most often have them in stock.
I'm going to run over to one shortly and grab one for myself.
If there are extra I'll pick up one or two to share with the CAG Community....

PM Me if interested - I can't promise anything and I don't know how many extra I'll be able to grab since they seem to be disappearing everywhere[/QUOTE]

PM sent!

[quote name='karkyco']Exactly. Had them check in store and not a single store in SoCal seems to have any. Anyone interested in selling me one?[/QUOTE]

I could if you want to pay shipping + paypal fees. I got 9 left in store, but i need everyone to pm and on this forum to let me know.

Was able to snag one from a best buy 3 hours away. I have family near by and they picked it up for me. Heck of a deal. I just wanted it for the combo pack, the rest is a bonus. I have been looking for the combo pack for a couple weeks and nothing under $30. Always good to be a CAG.

Hoping I can find one, going to hit up 3 Best Buys. I gotta drive about 20 min to get my car inspected, would go closer but there is an awesome sushi place on that side of town.

[quote name='YBX87']was able to pick one up with the store pickup option.[/QUOTE]

Where did you find this item on the Best Buy website?

[quote name='FatBoyInside']enter the sku 6571643 on their website search box[/QUOTE]

I have not been able to use that SKU since this whole thig started.

[quote name='DNukem170']I have not been able to use that SKU since this whole thig started.[/QUOTE]
click my link, it should work. that is how i was able to use the store pickup option.

Yeah, they just added the item back on their site yesterday I think, but not available for shipping. Funny that if you can find it somewhere, it is also part of the buy 3 get $10 gc deal.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']enter the sku 6571643 on their website search box[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I managed to find a copy about 20 min. away. It's ready for pick-up now, but I'll probably wait until Saturday as the weather sucks.

[quote name='mike568']I broke my rule of not buying a Disney movie until they join Ultra-Violet. I bought one for me to keep and to sell to my boss at cost (not for profit) since he really likes The Avengers merchandise.[/QUOTE]

What an odd rule you have.

[quote name='jjks']What an odd rule you have.[/QUOTE]

I don't want to support a movie studio that doesn't understand Ultra-Violet is the digital copy of the future. I like that Universal, Paramount, and 20th Century Fox give you an iTunes digital copy along with a Ultra-Violet code.

[quote name='mike568']I don't want to support a movie studio that doesn't understand Ultra-Violet is the digital copy of the future. I like that Universal, Paramount, and 20th Century Fox give you an iTunes digital copy along with a Ultra-Violet code.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure lots of people use iTunes copies.

And once again, the nearest place with it in-stock is by my ex-inlaws (almost 2 hours away). I already had them pick up a couple pairs of 3D glasses, so why not this too?

I don't suppose anybody has the measurements of the box handy, do they? I forgot to measure it myself and I won't be able to measure until late tonight after work.

BTW, it's back up to regular price.

[quote name='DNukem170']I don't suppose anybody has the measurements of the box handy, do they? I forgot to measure it myself and I won't be able to measure until late tonight after work.

BTW, it's back up to regular price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's been there since earlier this week. My daughter's grandparents "forgot" to pick it up for me last week and BB cancelled the order. I was less than thrilled to see the price went back up when I went to reorder it so I could just drive and get it myself...

bread's done
Back