(DEAD) Best Buy Avengers Blu-ray 3D Exclusive Set $19.99 - In Store Only

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
fo_105212.gif

$19.99 The Avengers Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack Exclusive set includes 3D version of the movie, character guide, and lithograph card. In store only.

I'm pretty late on this, but I just ordered a 3d tv last night. How dead is this deal? Is it still available at other stores, just more than $20 and not the best buy exclusive version?

edit: I see its regular price, not really a super hero movie person anyway.

[quote name='Triple-X']Can someone get this for me? I will transfer $35 through paypal to cover the set and shipping.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM with details if you are still interested.

Kept the box and book and sold the unopened movie inside for $27.99 on Amazon. It sold within a couple hours of my listing it. After fees and shipping I ended up with $22.36. Considering the sales tax paid on the set at BestBuy I actually earned a little less than a dollar and still have the book and box that came with the set.

[quote name='tyron3biggum5']Kept the box and book and sold the unopened movie inside for $27.99 on Amazon. It sold within a couple hours of my listing it. After fees and shipping I ended up with $22.36. Considering the sales tax paid on the set at BestBuy I actually earned a little less than a dollar and still have the book and box that came with the set.[/QUOTE]

Very nice. I traded the unopened movie (already own a copy of the regular Blu) to Amazon for $17.xx and kept the rest. $2.xx for the box, book, litho, and Sideshow code was well worth it!

Went and picked up Red Dead GOTY last night and they still had a copy of this. Really tempted to go pick it up but finances are kinda tight right now.

[quote name='TheRyno665']Went and picked up Red Dead GOTY last night and they still had a copy of this. Really tempted to go pick it up but finances are kinda tight right now.[/QUOTE]

OP and title need updated. The price is back up to regular price now.

bread's done
Back