(DEAD) Brave 3D (5 disc set) $8 + tax + S&H at Sears.com

The Amazon trade in value for this stuff is double the price. 17.50 Brave 3D trade in and 15 trade in for secret of the wings 3D. Limit 2 per account and those prices are for NEW items.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='scottc1s']This is a steal! So glad I don't have to fight a mob tomorrow for this one.[/QUOTE]

What if it gets cancelled? :whistle2:k

Now dead.

[quote name='Blaster man']Blame me, I bought 6 copies of two movies.[/QUOTE]

It makes nice presents and/or profit. :) Hopefully my one order goes through.

[quote name='D0RC']It makes nice presents and/or profit. :) Hopefully my one order goes through.[/QUOTE]

Only 2 of them are good for trade in, Secret of the Wings 3D and Brave 3D. The rest weren't good. I bought those for trade in under my and my wife's accounts and a couple of each for gifts. I have no explanation for why the rest of it is no longer available.

I guess I missed this. I went to bed early to help my mom cook dinner this morning. Serves me right for trying to be a good son. :p

Maybe it's for the best. I already have Brave 3D, I don't want to sit through John Carter again, and I don't have much interest in a tinkerbell movie. At least this is what I will be telling myself for missing a super cheap Disney 3D deal.

I got in on this deal and I am almost 100% sure they are going to ship the DVD plain version.

I went to my order status page, clicked on the product link and it brings you to the DVD version.

No where on any order confirmations does it say 3D or Blu-Ray.

Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

[quote name='Zimmy']I got in on this deal and I am almost 100% sure they are going to ship the DVD plain version.

I went to my order status page, clicked on the product link and it brings you to the DVD version.

No where on any order confirmations does it say 3D or Blu-Ray.

Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.[/QUOTE]

The product link page is indeed redirecting to the DVD page now, but when I click the item number in my confirmation e-mail, it says that this item is no longer available. I guess we'll see. I'll remain optimistic.

[quote name='62t']People on SD called customer service and been told it is the DVD.[/QUOTE]

This is why i did not go for this, what a bullshit bait and switch. I just walked into Walmart this morning and had my choice of which Brave i wanted amongst 30 of them for 9 bucks along with Prometheus as well for the same price.

I called Sears and cancelled. They had to "forward it" to the third party. Tomorrow I'm going to call my credit card and tell them not to pay for the charges, they aren't on the card yet.

My email still says the UPC of the 3D version. Took a screenshot yesterday as well of the page, with the UPC, price, URL, etc.

If the DVD comes, I'm disputing it through Paypal, since the closest Sears from me to return it to is going to cost $5 round trip.

Your order confirmation email should show the Brave 3D Blu-ray as item # [FONT=Arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]05832224000
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]
But clicking on that item # shows it no longer exists.

And if you look at your order page, it is now replaced with the generic DVD number completely different from your email confirmation.

Spoke to Sears customer service and he verified that it was for the DVD.

Went ahead and cancelled it.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Your order confirmation email should show the Brave 3D Blu-ray as item # [FONT=Arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]05832224000
[/FONT]
But clicking on that item # shows it no longer exists.

And if you look at your order page, it is now replaced with the generic DVD number completely different from your email confirmation.

Spoke to Sears customer service and he verified that it was for the DVD.

Went ahead and cancelled it.[/QUOTE]Yeah, my thought is that it's one thing to argue with the webpage showing the $8.00 price, but it's another to argue against what your order page says. I mean, at this point, all they have is your word that your order confirmation specifies the 5-disc 3D edition since the order page says otherwise.

I think I'm going to cancel this afternoon (heading out the door).

E-mailed CS and got a different response than everyone else:

"Good afternoon,

Thank you for contacting sears.com regarding your order number #########. I understand that you would like to know the status of your Brave 3D Blu Ray.

As per our records, I see that your order is still in process and expected to be delivered on 11/30/2012. If not received, please get back to us for further assistance.

We want to make you happy. Please take our survey to tell us how we're doing."

[quote name='Scorch']E-mailed CS and got a different response than everyone else:

"Good afternoon,

Thank you for contacting sears.com regarding your order number #########. I understand that you would like to know the status of your Brave 3D Blu Ray.

As per our records, I see that your order is still in process and expected to be delivered on 11/30/2012. If not received, please get back to us for further assistance.

We want to make you happy. Please take our survey to tell us how we're doing."[/QUOTE]In your original email, did you say that the order was supposed to contain the 3D version (i.e., is it possible that CS is just parroting back what you said?)?

I'm not saying you did anything wrong; I'd just like to know the details considering I haven't done anything about my order yet.

[quote name='Vigilante']In your original email, did you say that the order was supposed to contain the 3D version (i.e., is it possible that CS is just parroting back what you said?)?

I'm not saying you did anything wrong; I'd just like to know the details considering I haven't done anything about my order yet.[/QUOTE]

I put that I ordered the 3D blu and I wanted to ensure that that's what I would be receiving.

[quote name='Scorch']I put that I ordered the 3D blu and I wanted to ensure that that's what I would be receiving.[/QUOTE]Well, based on the response you received, I don't think they actually checked that the version being sent was the 3D Blu-ray, just the current status of the order. They might have misinterpreted your inquiry as "Will my order ship?" or "What is the current status of my order?" rather than "Will I receive the item I thought I ordered?"

I don't mean to be negative, that's just how it sounds. :\ At this point, I think I'll just let it ship and see what I get.

[quote name='Vigilante']At this point, I think I'll just let it ship and see what I get.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. If I don't get the 3D edition, I've got an email saying that yeah, it was supposed to be the 3D edition, and maybe I can get it replaced somehow.

[quote name='nas6034']Whether here or at another store why is everyone getting Brave? Am I missing something? Almost everyone's haul has Brave.[/QUOTE]

I'm a sucker for Pixar movies.

Got a shipping notification this morning.

[quote name='nas6034']Whether here or at another store why is everyone getting Brave? Am I missing something? Almost everyone's haul has Brave.[/QUOTE]

It's a 5 disc 3D combo pack, about 2 weeks old, and the (IMO) best movie available in the sale.

[quote name='henry00x']idk why people continue to trust buying off sears.com , they are unreliable, its been proven here time and time again[/QUOTE]
After what happened to me with the Darksiders 2 collector's edition I very much agree with this statement.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Got mine today. It is the 3d version.[/QUOTE] So was mine. Also, Cinderella was the Blu-ray as well. Ordered a copy of John Carter 3D, but it is still processing.

Overall, Sears came through.

[quote name='Wanderlai']Also got mine today and its the 3D version.[/QUOTE]

Did you guys ever get a shipping confirmation e-mail? I ordered mine bright and early Thursday morning, but have not heard anything from Sears...

[quote name='doodofdoods']Got mine today. It is the 3d version.[/QUOTE]:)

[quote name='vivafriend5']So was mine. Also, Cinderella was the Blu-ray as well. Ordered a copy of John Carter 3D, but it is still processing.

Overall, Sears came through.[/QUOTE]:D

[quote name='Wanderlai']Also got mine today and its the 3D version.[/QUOTE]\\:D/

BOOYAH. Hopefully mine arrives today. Thanks again for posting this, Scorch!

[quote name='jbirou']Did you guys ever get a shipping confirmation e-mail? I ordered mine bright and early Thursday morning, but have not heard anything from Sears...[/QUOTE]

check your spam, although now I cant relocate mine...oh well mine should be arriving today anyways.

Tough luck on the folks who canceled though if everyone receives the 3D version.

[quote name='iduncurr']check your spam, although now I cant relocate mine...oh well mine should be arriving today anyways.

Tough luck on the folks who canceled though if everyone receives the 3D version.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that sucks that I cancelled. I just wasn't willing to take the chance. They might send it anyway for all I know. They charged my card and haven't refunded the money yet. Did this come in the regular mail? Either way, I'm not that upset, if they refund my money and didn't ship then no big deal. There will be other deals in the future. BTW, look into the $4.97 tiger direct 3D version of the cloudy with meatballs post. amaozn is giving 2x that in credit for a new copy trade in. I think the max is now 2 per account so you can order 3 of those, 1 to keep, 2 to trade.

For those of you that had these ship, when you log into Sears, does it state that it's shipped or is it processing?

I did a guest order, so I never got a confirmation, nor can I find the order information on the site either.

Oh, well. I'll wait and see if my copy shows up. Glad to hear that the 3D version is the one that is arriving for all of you.

I got an order confirmation but I just checked and it still shows the order as processing. Looking like I'm going to get hosed by Sears.

[quote name='Fanboy']I got an order confirmation but I just checked and it still shows the order as processing. Looking like I'm going to get hosed by Sears.[/QUOTE]

Mine is in processing too =( Paid with PayPal.

Good to hear you guys are getting the 3D version. High fives all around. Some on SlickDeals are reporting getting the two disc blu, but no one has received the DVD yet.

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Friday.

[quote name='Blaster man']BTW, look into the $4.97 tiger direct 3D version of the cloudy with meatballs post. amaozn is giving 2x that in credit for a new copy trade in. I think the max is now 2 per account so you can order 3 of those, 1 to keep, 2 to trade.[/QUOTE]I'd buy two to trade, but shipping bumps the price up by nearly $4 for me, so unless there's a free shipping code somewhere, it doesn't seem worth it to me.

In other news, I also received the 3D version today. \\:D/ Now I can return the $22.99 BR+DVD I picked up from Best Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']I'd buy two to trade, but shipping bumps the price up by nearly $4 for me, so unless there's a free shipping code somewhere, it doesn't seem worth it to me.

In other news, I also received the 3D version today. \\:D/ Now I can return the $22.99 BR+DVD I picked up from Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Right, but that shipping cost is for the whole order, not per item.

[quote name='Blaster man']Right, but that shipping cost is for the whole order, not per item.[/QUOTE]OK, but the TIV is down to $8.25 on Amazon, just low enough that I still don't think it's worth it. :cry:

My order still hasn't shipped yet. I'm guessing I won't be as lucky as the rest of you, but I'm willing to wait it out.

bread's done
Back