(DEAD) Brave 3D (5 disc set) $8 + tax + S&H at Sears.com

I received the regular Blu-ray/DVD combo, not the 3D.

bravef.png

What the hell, I better get my s/h refund back after i drive out 10 miles just to return this at the store.

Mine was scheduled to arrive today, but it didn't. The irony is fantastic. I thought I'd be one of the first to get it since I posted it, but apparently not. At this point, I'd be happy with the 2D combo set.

I'd be happy with the 3-disc too since it would've been the same cost as the lightning deals from Amazon, and I would've gotten if I didn't order this, so it'd work out in the end.

If it was either keep the 3-disc set and deal with it or just surrender the item and get a refund, I'd keep the 3-disc set. Still a great price either way.

[quote name='choffy21']I have yet to get any email about my order at all, but they charged my card. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Just waiting for that inevitable delivery...hopefully.

[quote name='Scorch']Got mine today. 3D version :D[/QUOTE]
Good to know! Still waiting. One was suppose to come 11/28 and another 12/4-5. I'm guessing they might send both at the same time ah well.

Mine still hasn't gotten here, despite the tracking saying it should have arrived yesterday. It best be here Monday or else.

I'm concerned as the link in my order confirmation off of the sears site shows the DVD, but again, I'm still willing to play the waiting game based on all of the success that everyone has had here.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']This is getting annoying. My order is still "processing", but my card was charged days ago.[/QUOTE]Call and bitch. They're not supposed to charge until shipment and it's long since the point of the item being shipped. It's current product, so there's no question it's not something that sold out and never to return.

[quote name='Blaster man']Are you guys getting shipping notices?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got one way back on the 25th.

[quote name='shrike4242']Call and bitch. They're not supposed to charge until shipment and it's long since the point of the item being shipped. It's current product, so there's no question it's not something that sold out and never to return.[/QUOTE]

Doing a chat with a sales rep right now as trying to talk on the phone while my daughter is nearby is just an exercise in frustration, lol. The rep is claiming that all orders are billed immediately.

Oh wow...and now while I'm waiting for her to check the status of my order, she's trying to sell me on the "Shop Your Way" program. Yeah...try to talk a customer, who's having problems with an order, to subscribe to your shopping club. That'll go over well. That's GameStop level soliciting right there. I informed her that I wanted to make sure this order was handled properly before I consider doing any more business with Sears.

Good God, she's telling me that the problem is that my order "did not process correctly" and will need to be sent to their credit card vendor department to re-process. I asked why my card was charged if it didn't process correctly, and this is the reponse I got...

Catherine: While placing the order the order will get charge. However, don't be worry, I'm forwarding this issue and it will be process.

Catherine: I'm sorry for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

fuck you, Sears. I will dance on your grave.

My order is still showing processing and I have been charged.

Now I am going to have to chase down a Sear's CS agent.

Something told me to avoid this deal like the plague and I didn't.

[quote name='Squarehard']Looks like I'll have to wait another 5-7 days for a response from their "research department".[/QUOTE]
Same here, as long as they don't cancel on me or send me the dvd version I'll be fine with another week I guess.

[quote name='coopscohen']Did your order status ever change to shipping?[/QUOTE]

I received a shipping notice a few days after ordering.

I got an email from support saying that they are looking into my order, but that it would take 5 to 7 days to get a response.

Pretty damn entertaining customer service debacle to this point.

[quote name='psunami']I got an email from support saying that they are looking into my order, but that it would take 5 to 7 days to get a response.

Pretty damn entertaining customer service debacle to this point.[/QUOTE]

I just hope they realize these orders were supposed to be for the 5 disc 3D version of the movie. If that's causing the delay, I'd rather they just cancel the order than send the DVD version or something stupid.

[quote name='Squarehard']Yet to see anything arrive in the mail, and dealing with their customer service is a nightmare.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes it is. Their CS is pretty inept, but it is because they use the same CS for Kmart, etc.

Hmm..shipping confirmation for Brave despite cancelling the order. Got an email saying my cancellation of Tinker Bell went through and they're refunding my card for it though.

Got my shipping notice also.
It's going to be like Christmas trying to guess what they will actually ship.

bread's done
Back