(DEAD) Brave 3D (5 disc set) $8 + tax + S&H at Sears.com

Got shipping confirmation... about time. Let's hope it's 3D edition. Otherwise I'm fine since I'm able to grab non 3D one from Amazon's lightening deal.

Mine is looking like it is coming on Thursday. Odd that these are coming via UPS when all of the others came through US Mail. Oh, well. I'll just be happy if I get the 3D version for my kids.

[quote name='psunami']Mine is looking like it is coming on Thursday. Odd that these are coming via UPS when all of the others came through US Mail. Oh, well. I'll just be happy if I get the 3D version for my kids.[/QUOTE]

They're being shipped UPS Mail Innovations(or at least mine is), which means UPS picks it up and ships it to a USPS postal center, then the post office delivers it. So it should be delivered with your regular mail.

WTF???? I just got this in my email.

Dear n8rockerasu,

Wondering about your return? We are pleased to inform you that we have received and processed your return. If you paid by credit card, your credit will be posted to your account within 5-7 business days depending on your financial institution. In the event you paid by gift card, a new gift card will be generated to you in about 7-10 business days.

We are very sorry that we were not able to meet your need with this purchase. Our customer care representatives would be delighted to assist you with any of your shopping needs. They can be reached at 1-800-290-8390 and are ready to help.

If you have returned other item(s), you will receive separate notification(s).

Thank you again for shopping at Sears.com.

Best regards,
Imran Jooma
SVP & President, Marketing
[email protected]

I NEVER got the damn thing! I didn't even get a shipping email until 12/8 like everybody else (though my tracking number never worked). I went to their website to check my order status and it shows "Returned - 12/10" What the hell kind of shenanigans is this? If I didn't know better, I'd think they never actually sent anything. Can't wait to talk to their customer support about this one.

[quote name='Gerryatrics']They're being shipped UPS Mail Innovations(or at least mine is), which means UPS picks it up and ships it to a USPS postal center, then the post office delivers it. So it should be delivered with your regular mail.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that change in my UPS tracking yesterday. Makes sense.

[quote name='Squarehard']Now to see if it actually arrives the correct edition.[/QUOTE]

So, on a whim, I decided to check the weight of the 3D edition against the weight of the package UPS has. The package UPS has weighs 0.5240 lbs., and according to Wal-Mart the 3D edition is exactly 0.5 lbs. and the regular blu-ray is 0.32 lbs. So it looks like I am getting the 3D edition.

Looks like the waiting paid off.

Success!

photo1xr.jpg

[quote name='pablo escobar']Go it today too, a few days ahead of the arrival date and it was the 3D version. Awesome!![/QUOTE]

ditto

Got John Carter and Brave today. Just goes to show sometimes it pays to wait it out instead of canceling because of some rumors. At worst I would have had to send them back.

Glad to hear that everyone is getting the 3D version and that Sears honored our orders. Hopefully mine will show up today or tomorrow.

A couple days after the deal, I emailed them to have my order cancelled because everyone was thinking it was the regular DVD version. They did indeed cancel my order and I got my money back a little while back, yet today, the 3-D version of Brave arrived for me in the mail.

I had ordered 6 copies of Brave and 6 Tinkerbells. I tried to cancel them all. They refunded my Tinkerbell order but shipped Brave. I just got it, 6 of the 3d combo packs.

[quote name='elessar123']6? Damn. That beats my 4 bluray versions and 1 3D version.[/QUOTE]

5 had slip covers, 1 did not. All were 3D. I'm happy now.

Waiting for one more Brave 3D. I just emailed them again for the third time asking them for updates and finally I received a reply. They will try to track it, if they can't find it they'll cancel the order and give a refund. I'm fine with that since I already received one.

[quote name='62t']mine was beat up pretty badly since they used an envelope with no padding[/QUOTE]

Mine came in a poly mailer too, but surprisingly was unscathed.

Got the 3D version today, glad to see others did as well. Slip cover got a bit crushed due to the cheap mailer, but nothing too bad.

[quote name='Covnam']Got the 3D version today, glad to see others did as well. Slip cover got a bit crushed due to the cheap mailer, but nothing too bad.[/QUOTE]
You should have ordered 6 like me, they came in a cardboard box.

[quote name='Blaster man']You should have ordered 6 like me, they came in a cardboard box.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, just take advantage of a deal, to make a profit, just to get better packaging. I'll write a memo on my desk about that.

[quote name='psunami']Gotcha, just take advantage of a deal, to make a profit, just to get better packaging. I'll write a memo on my desk about that.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. Glad you got it.

got my 3d copy today. too bad i missed out on john carter but im thrilled to get a 3d copy of brave for this cheap

Mine came yesterday.
A nice 3D version that looked like it went through Afghanistan to get to my house, but still, its the 3D version!

I finally got mines in the mail today...I can't believe I paid extra for expedited shipping cause it took nearly a month to get but when I opened it up I found out they gave me two so I guess I can't complain.

[quote name='iduncurr']I finally got mines in the mail today...I can't believe I paid extra for expedited shipping cause it took nearly a month to get but when I opened it up I found out they gave me two so I guess I can't complain.[/QUOTE]
I'll buy one from you. Dont care about the 3d, just want the BluRay and DVD. Maybe even just the DVD

bread's done
Back