[DEAD] Free XBox 360 game w/ ImagineCup quiz STUDENTS ONLY

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Got Gears of War just like everyone else haha. Looks like this bad boy is going to Walmart and gonna buy me RSV2 with it.[/quote]

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Idk if I will do Walmart, does anyone want to trade it for another sealed 360 or Wii game when I get this?[/quote]

Must there always be someone promoting return fraud?

[quote name='mguiddy']Must there always be someone promoting return fraud?[/quote]

I wasn't promoting. I said in my 2nd post, maybe I just won't do Walmart, does anyone want to trade me for Gears of War? Which is legal

I got Gears as-well, but in the odd timing that happens in my life, my friend was just going to buy this so he could play it with me... looks like he won't have to anymore, haha.

I got the email confirming Gears of War as well.

It lists my name and mailing address in the email but it doesn't show my zip code. I did put it in though... Does anyone else's email not show their zip code where it lists the shipping address?

yep I just got it too

Q: When will I receive my Xbox game?
A: Per the contest rules, Microsoft has eight weeks to send the games out (estimated timeframe for shipping is mid March).

Q: What game will I be receiving?
A: Gears of War

[quote name='EKAJ13']I got the email confirming Gears of War as well.

It lists my name and mailing address in the email but it doesn't show my zip code. I did put it in though... Does anyone else's email not show their zip code where it lists the shipping address?[/quote]

It didnt list my zip either. Dont sweat it.

[quote name='Togepy']Gears here too, no idea what to do with an extra copy though.[/quote]
Sell, trade, play frisbee. These are just a few options.

I didn't get an email yet, i hope i do cause i stayed up late to do the quiz:roll:

Edit:
Nevermind, checked the junk folder and there it was. Im getting Gears of War as well which isn't bad since i just traded it in the forums.
Checked the website and i got a 7, haha.

So, you're saying that I missed out on Gears? Crap, that's one of the reasons I got a 360. I had taken care of everything but the final quiz part. I knew I should have gotten up at that ridiculous time to take the quiz. I could kick myself now. Oh well, right?

[quote name='matth00lt']So, you're saying that I missed out on Gears? Crap, that's one of the reasons I got a 360. I had taken care of everything but the final quiz part. I knew I should have gotten up at that ridiculous time to take the quiz. I could kick myself now. Oh well, right?[/quote]

We had to wake up at 3 am to take the quiz though, so it wasn't all fun and games haha. Anyways I will sell you my copy when I get it for $45 shipped if you want.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']We had to wake up at 3 am to take the quiz though, so it wasn't all fun and games haha. Anyways I will sell you my copy when I get it for $45 shipped if you want.[/quote]I appreciate the offer, but I will have to pass. The main reason I signed up was for the free game, but the kids and military thing kept me from having the energy/time to get up at 3 am to take the quiz.

You guys had to take a quiz? All i did was submit a crappy home video and it took like 20 seconds.

And im still getting Gears.....

Sucks you had to wake up at 3 AM :lol:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']You guys had to take a quiz? All i did was submit a crappy home video and it took like 20 seconds.

Sucks you had to wake up at 3 AM :lol:[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Why did you guys wake up so early to take the quiz? All you had to do was submit one of the Windows XP sample pictures for the photo contest.

[quote name='matth00lt']Seriously, that's all it took to get a game I can't get free now?[/quote]

yes, now feel bad about yourself for the rest of your life while i enjoy TWO Gears of war discs....neither of which i will use

i will probably be selfish and and sell them for cash instead of giving it away to some poor fellow on CAG.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']You guys had to take a quiz? All i did was submit a crappy home video and it took like 20 seconds.

Sucks you had to wake up at 3 AM :lol:[/quote]

For me it was at midnight because i am in California. Not bad since i always go to sleep after midnight.
Now to wait for my game.
I hope i get surprised and i get the CE:cool:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']yes, now feel bad about yourself for the rest of your life while i enjoy TWO Gears of war discs....neither of which i will use

i will probably be selfish and and sell them for cash instead of giving it away to some poor fellow on CAG.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote]While some people would think you a horrible person because of this, oh well, you got'em, you get to chose what to do with'em. Besides, I won't cry about it (too much) games aren't everything, but I'll be damned if they aren't close.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']for a price... :lol:[/quote]

He offered me Sneak King for Gears of War. Good deal if you're in the market for Sneak King.

you bastards! lol jp....man i feel asleep at my comp waiting for this! if ANYONE wants to part with their Gears of War for cheap or trade..PLEASE PM ME! i need a new one since my 360 split mine in half :cry:

or if there is a nice CAG out there that wants to give it away that be cool too =P

By the sound of things on here, it seems like the 360 likes to destroy copies of Gears of War. I was going to sell/trade my spare copy, but I should probably just keep it now just in case my 360 decides to break my Gears of War as well.

[quote name='RawisJericho']He offered me Sneak King for Gears of War. Good deal if you're in the market for Sneak King.[/quote]

Lol. I knew you were gonna post that. ;)

[quote name='RawisJericho']By the sound of things on here, it seems like the 360 likes to destroy copies of Gears of War. I was going to sell/trade my spare copy, but I should probably just keep it now just in case my 360 decides to break my Gears of War as well.[/QUOTE]

yea it does....it likes grinding the grears of war

mine broke while playing on Mansion

[quote name='refusedchaos']yea it does....it likes grinding the grears of war

mine broke while playing on Mansion[/quote]

My fucking retarted ass brother kept trying to put a ethernet cable in my 360 while i was playing and he lifted up and yeah. It wasnt pretty.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

fuck!

[quote name='Sphinx625']My fucking retarted ass brother kept trying to put a ethernet cable in my 360 while i was playing and he lifted up and yeah. It wasnt pretty.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

fuck![/QUOTE]

i was about to snipe sum1 when i my tv went black and i heard a loud SNAP and sum other sounds...my 360 died and so did my GoW:cry:

but i sent my 360 in to get repair but no GoW.....come on guys! need a GoW!

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Sneak King and Big Bumpin' and I will do it.[/QUOTE]

hell ill give u Sneak King, Big Bumpin' AND Pocket Bike Racers:cool:

minty condish =P

Sucks you had to wake up at 3 AM :lol:[/QUOTE]

LOL all i had to do was make a little power point presentation with some pics :)

good deal indeed

[quote name='matth00lt']It seems like a bunch of stuff is still going on at the site, is it only the free game part of it that's dead?[/quote]

yea

[quote name='Swifttalon']I haven't received any emails confirming a game. I have all the check marks on the site. Did I do something wrong?[/quote]

probably

or you didnt meet the deadline

bread's done
Back