[DEAD] Free XBox 360 game w/ ImagineCup quiz STUDENTS ONLY

I just got a DHL tracking number from Microsoft... I haven't ordered anything from them, so I can only assume this is Gears. Anyone else?

[quote name='guyd00dman']I just got a DHL tracking number from Microsoft... I haven't ordered anything from them, so I can only assume this is Gears. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I got that email too.

My estimated delivery date is March 17th but I will be out of town. Does anybody know if DHL will just leave the package on my doorstep?

Anyway can't really complain. Free game for submitting a Microsoft sample picture.

[quote name='Sockey']My estimated delivery date is March 17th but I will be out of town. Does anybody know if DHL will just leave the package on my doorstep?

Anyway can't really complain. Free game for submitting a Microsoft sample picture.[/quote]

From my experience with DHL, they have Batman deliver the items to your door, without even making a sound.. you can have the door open for one minute, turn around, and a package and batarang will be waiting right behind you.

As for a more serious answer though, yeah, they, 99% of the time, will leave it at your door if you don't answer.

Got my copy today, and they left it at the door because no one was home! OP I can thank you enough, your the man!

0312082135.jpg

LOL!!!! i got a free copy of Gears of War in the mail today!!!! i think it was from this maybe i dunno either way awesome !!!!:hot::hot::hot::hot:

bread's done
Back