(DEAD) Gamefly Daily Deals - Defiance (PS3/360) $8, Dead Island (PS3/360) $8, Medal of Honor: Warfighter (PS3/360) $8

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
No deals today.

Deals will probably be good until noon PST on 10/10.  Gamefly games always come with cases, manuals, and other inserts. Usually the games are in pretty good condition.

FAQ:

Why does it only let me "Rent" the game instead of buy it?
If you're only able to rent a game instead of buy it, it means the game is out of stock.  Check back regularly, as restocks do occur.

Last edited by a moderator:
No chipped discs, but the last 2 games I've gotten from GF came from Pittsburgh (DMC and Bioshock Infinite) and they are 2 of the most scratched PS3 discs I've ever seen. WTF, I've never seen anything this bad from the usual distro center I get GF games from (Austin, TX).
got my dead space 3 and god of war ascension, both from the pittsburgh distro and both scratched/chipped all to hell. like ive never seen a ps3 disc in this shape before. luckily GOW is playing fine, i havent tested DS3 yet though. its the first time ive ever gotten gamefly discs that werent in great shape. i never bothered to check what distro they came from before though.

Man I'm still waiting on my DS3.  I was sure it would come Saturday but nope.

Luckily, I did get my Far Cry 3 and it's actually in great shape, installed 100% of the game data, and played for the first few minutes.  So I'm happy with that.

bread's done
Back