[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

It should be back up.  They're having issues.  I'm actually kinda surprised it took 4 weeks until they had major issues like this.  Hopefully some people will give up because of this and it will work more smoothly when it comes back up.

Im getting a mix of server error and max limit. It sucks too because I got to the enter the email to claim the code part but it would freeze my chrom browser and when I refreshed everything went to hell.

It should be back up. They're having issues. I'm actually kinda surprised it took 4 weeks until they had major issues like this. Hopefully some people will give up because of this and it will work more smoothly when it comes back up.
hahaha, I can't but think about people saying, That was my income for the week

I think he meant his F5 key. He was beating it like a hoe that was holding out on him.
Oh, that's what I've been doing wrong. I've been pounding the F5 key like an autistic construction worker playing a Jersey Shore-themed Whack-a-Mole.

I did manage to get to the "enter email" screen once, then I got "an error occurred"
That's what happened to me. I'm just trying to get my account logged in so I can get that code. It feels like a victory just getting the server capacity reply to pop up.

If I was you guys I would just go and make a sandwich until the servers come back again, I bet we will have an answer before 12pm cst

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. NeoGaffers (known hoarders of this giveaway) are having a meltdown. 
ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
come on guys! lets dont give up, I said I was gonna get 20$ and I'm just 1 code away from that hehehe, listen to this in the mean time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

son ain't no time to eat, there is a different hunger in the air right now.
Darken the city, night is a wire
Steam in the subway, earth is a afire
Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodo
Woman, you want me, give me a sign
And catch my breathing even closer behind
Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodo

In touch with the ground
I'm on the hunt I'm after you
Smell like I sound, I'm lost in a crowd
And I'm hungry like the wolf
Straddle the line in discord and rhyme
I'm on the hunt I'm after you