Destiny: Limited Edition Pre-Order Still Available Best Buy - $99 ($79 GCU) FREE DESTINY BETA CODES

lectersvictim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Best Buy - $99 ($79 GCU) - PS4

ALL PLATFORMS

FREE DESTINY BETA CODES:

PS4 (Americas)
FJPE-4LN9-CRNH
QNDA-PEN9-QJKT
RTR4-JTN5-4KLC
D9B6-67NR-CKK4
H84R-JGNH-F64C
GJKG-DQN6-TKMM
6ELF-QFN5-8NGR
EQ8F-8NNK-65Q2
FMCE-68ND-FPM6
6JRL-MMN9-2MC6
8CH4-9LNL-TT87
TQDC-H3NE-LQBM

PS3 (Americas)
RH6M-GDNC-GK2E
P2N3-HMNM-JQD6
5N4J-NKNL-8QTE
HLJD-BANL-JLPA
5JGM-5NNM-G6DN
F37T-D3N3-43DJ

XBOX ONE (Global) - All Redeemed 

XBOX 360 (Global) - All Redeemed

[ALL CODES REDEEMABLE ON PSN / XBOX LIVE]

- ENJOY

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to checking this thread was able to snag a PS3 Limited Edition. Still looking for a Ghost but nice to know I've at least got a non-Peter Dinklage version waiting for me should the local stores fail.
just keep checking amazon.com, they will have the ghost edition available on release, after the typical cancellations they do.

just keep checking amazon.com, they will have the ghost edition available on release, after the typical cancellations they do.
Fully intend to, also going to do my usual drive to 3 Wal-marts within a 1 hour drive check after I get off on launch day.

Ah, still in stock. I had originally seen it drop out of stock not too long ago. Back in again I see!

Why does it suck? Nobody is forcing these idiots to pay these prices.
Why do they have to be idiots? Because they can afford something that's out of your prices range? Let ppl spend what they want to spend with their money sans your negative judgement

Anyone know what happens to our promo code if we cancel? It looks like store pickup is available again on standard ps4 copies of destiny. Also with Amazon selling the limited, it may be worthwhile to put it toward something else.

Why do they have to be idiots? Because they can afford something that's out of your prices range? Let ppl spend what they want to spend with their money sans your negative judgement
I don't care if people buy this for $10,000 just cause they can afford it. I already have the limited ordered and don't give a shit about a toy. When people say I feel sorry people buying these overpriced Ghost editions nobody is holding a gun to their head. I hope all eBay sellers run into a problem flipping these and I can tell from your response that your one of these eBay/Craigslist sellers. I could preordered the Ghost edition many times and passed even with GCU. People only want this edition cause it's sold out.

How honorable of you!
What a Good Samaritan you are *rolls eyes*
This is CheapAssGamer not StupidAssGamer. Epic Fail

Never said I was being a Samaritan but if someone was wanting this still this is and would be a good trade for all involved, why should I have sold it someone at cost who got the $50 gift card. If you or anyone would prefer to keep their gift card and go without that is fine. If no one takes me up on my offer, no big deal, I may just cancel it and skip the hassle. Or like Asspickle said I may throw it up on EBay or just keep it for myself. Was not looking to offend, I am glad Amazon opened more orders and helped people out, but if they had not and someone still wanted it my offer was better than buying it off EBay. Offer still stands if anyone,s still looking for it.

Sell it on ebay, they're going for around $180.

If you preorder in store how will they notify you if it's canceled or not? I'm starting to be worried now since my son really want the LE and we preordered it for PS4 on 7/22.

If you preorder in store how will they notify you if it's canceled or not? I'm starting to be worried now since my son really want the LE and we preordered it for PS4 on 7/22.
On best buys forums a rep said it was only orders placed after the 23rd of July, so it should be ok but they also said to call your store and they can check it with the numbers on your preorder reciept.

I think they cancelled my order without telling me...

I just checked my account activity on my credit card and $5 just got returned to it from a purchase I made at Best Buy on July 29th.  The only thing I can think of is that it is my Limited Edition preorder.

I haven't been notified otherwise and no $50 card offered...

I just checked my account activity on my credit card and $5 just got returned to it from a purchase I made at Best Buy on July 29th. The only thing I can think of is that it is my Limited Edition preorder.

you might check your best buy account and see if maybe a different email address is listed on there. i know some people like to use alternates when they sign up for retail accounts.

you might check your best buy account and see if maybe a different email address is listed on there. i know some people like to use alternates when they sign up for retail accounts.
Thanks... I checked it out but nothing... I also forgot to mention that mine was preordered in store and not online... Sorry... Very tired... Anyway, I assumed there would be an email because it's all one account but it could be a phone call I suppose...

I just checked my account activity on my credit card and $5 just got returned to it from a purchase I made at Best Buy on July 29th. The only thing I can think of is that it is my Limited Edition preorder.

You preordered pretty late in the month so I'm not surprised your order got canceled.

My order for PS4 Ghost Edition was placed July 11th and was canceled on July 21st.
There shouldn't be a reason why you were canceled, since you preordered the day the GE went up. Did you use a credit card to preorder? I know BB puts a pending charge on the card every week or so, just to make sure it has funds, and if it doesn't then they cancel the preorder AFAIK.

Both of you should relay your concerns to the BB reps over at the BB unlocked forums. They've also helped people who had trouble claiming their $50 gift card compensation.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Destiny-Limited-Edition-PS4-cancelled/td-p/836333

bread's done
Back