Diablo III Ultimate Evil friends/discussion

my body is ready for a nice Paladin build. Looking at the trophies for this the game will be a beast. You have to get all classes to level 70  and a hardcore class to level 70. Can see myself beating the game on normal then playing adventure mode to 70 with each class. 

I'm really looking forward to adventure mode. That boosting feature is nice too, no worrying about being similar levels for multiplayer.

Pre-loading is now up and working on the PS4.

Also - I'm an experienced D3 on PC player. Feel free to add me (synnarc) on PSN.

Will be picking this up on Tuesday afternoon. And will be playing pretty much daily until Destiny comes out. Add me. 

PSN ID : QuantamPulse

I am going to be picking up my copy right at 10am Tuesday.  My psn tag is:

Bezerker22285

Last edited by a moderator:
Never played a Diablo game before but I pre ordered this at gamestop today with my trade ins and probably going to keep it. That commercial looks badass. Lol Add me on ps4 Outlaw420247 if u want to play! :)

I know, I played some Crusader on pc. I'll be playing Crusader on X1 version and playing my level 60 Barb on PS4 and then switchin to my Monk

I cannot find my infernal pauldrons. Also I linked my battle.net account for a legendary and nothing, zip, nada. Not in my mailbox or stash chest. There were supposed to be transm8g tomes too.

Oh however.. I LOVE this game on ps4! I started it up at 3am last night on Act4 Inferno Master 3 and was nearly lvl62 by the time I beat Diablo. Finished at about 6am just about at lvl65. However, I have yet to find one single gear upgrade! I know my barb was very well equipped but half way to new lvl cap and not ONE piece of equipible loot?

That's strange, people kept going on about how old loot would be useless quick, but it didn't matter because the upgrades were plentiful.

Picking it up after work today. Captain America Winter soldier digital copy, Tales of Xillia 2 and Diablo today. Great day

I cannot find my infernal pauldrons. Also I linked my battle.net account for a legendary and nothing, zip, nada. Not in my mailbox or stash chest. There were supposed to be transm8g tomes too.
I didn't get mine either even after downloading them. If you import from Xbox to PS it cancels them out.

Still looking for more friends. I need those invades!

Is everyone hitting 70 all in one day or are you importing characters ? I would like to play some multiplayer but have held out for this version so will be starting from level one ..

Is everyone hitting 70 all in one day or are you importing characters ? I would like to play some multiplayer but have held out for this version so will be starting from level one ..
I've added a few people from this thread, and noticed that several of us have started at level 1 (you can see the level of all your online friends). Leveling is a lot faster than in vanilla, since they're not expecting you to go through the game 3 times. Also note that on consoles, grouping with higher-level characters is possible, since consoles have "apprentice mode", where the lower level character has his/her stats boosted (as long as you're not playing hardcore).

Anyone know if i go to BB will i still get the pre order bonus without pre ordering it since it comes in the box?

Anyone know if i go to BB will i still get the pre order bonus without pre ordering it since it comes in the box?
AFAIK, it's in all day-one editions. Got mine from Gamestop, didn't preorder, and the code was in there.

Didn't redeem it, though. It might sound weird, but I don't like using stuff I didn't earn. Got a legendary gift from a friend (automatically; a feature of console editions); probably won't use that, either.

just got my copy. will have to start at level 1, as my vanilla d3 exp. was on PC. 

PSN: S1ngleshot98.

Only got to play for about 30 minutes tonight but so far everything seems great. I can't wait to spend some more time with it. 

I sent friend requests to most of the people in the thread that mentioned it. If I missed anyone, feel free to add me as well. 

PSN ID: QuantamPulse

I am starting the game from the beginning as well.

Hey guys, add me. 

I bought it for both PS4 and Xbox One.  (you may wonder why, but this game and series is my favorite.  I have already logged over 600 hours in playing D3 and ROS on PC, D3 on PS3, and I still haven't gotten bored.  I can easily say I've gotten my money's worth with this game so I don't mind buying multiple copies to enjoy the game on multi platforms and play with different friends)

Xbox Live: TreepleBanana

PSN: XeRoFuN

Whats the best builds for Barb, Wizard, Monk and Crusader?
Really hard to say. Really depends on how you want to play. I have created so many builds and looked at others that people have created. Sometimes it's tough because you need a certain item to get the full effect, but that's the fun of this game. There are so many different builds you can create that I am finding it hard to get bored of the game. I have to admit that there are skills that seem useless to me once you unlock the other runes, but what do I know? I've only put in 600+ hours in the game. Lol.

Already got my Crusader to 40.  Really enjoying the way it plays on console just in that I can just kick back on the couch rather than fidgeting with mouse/kbd.  I definitely see myself going for the Platinum on this game.

game is so much more beautiful than the PS3 original version. I totally want to just take the rest of the week off to hobbit it up in my basement and play the shit out of this.  

Got my Witch Doctor to 70 last night and had The Spider Queen's Grasp drop soon after so I'm going back and forth between blazing and the queen runes as I tackle Torment. (most prefer the queen but with +fire damage and attack speed from paragon points the blazing ones are just chewing through, now slowed, enemies almost as quickly as a proper spender)

Wow, in all the hours on PC i've never seen an item with this effect.

Sadly it does not work if I buy Normal items from the store and drop them. Also after 40 the amount of NQ stuff i've been finding has been very sparse.   Maybe I need to just go back through some of the starter levels and wail on low level enemies.

Wow, in all the hours on PC i've never seen an item with this effect.

Sadly it does not work if I buy Normal items from the store and drop them. Also after 40 the amount of NQ stuff i've been finding has been very sparse. Maybe I need to just go back through some of the starter levels and wail on low level enemies.
I'm surprised you haven't seen one on the PC as it's not too rare.

Apprentice mode is great for starting at 1. My sons crusader is already lvl39 in barely 3 hours of play. Sad note, I have not seen a nemisis boss or received any gifts yet... Come on people. lol
Add me. Pack3rs0wn3rCB

I'm trying to figure out exactly how the gifting works:

It's supposed to be random based on your friends list but only one person shows-up for me in the in-game mail system and said person is also the only one of my friends which I know for sure has the game as we played some last night.

Two gifts have dropped for me...both were for that same singular person on my in-game mailing list. So, unless something like syncing trophies happens to flag an account as a viable recipient then perhaps it's possible to game the gifting system so that it only has x number of possible participants simply by only playing with a small group of people.

Or rather: Has anyone had a gift drop for a person who is not on their in-game mailing list?

Not sure what you mean by in-game mailing list.  I've had 2 gifts sent to me, and I've sent one to another person.  They were all my psn friends, but I've never played with any of them or made any type of mailing list.  Pretty sure they only drop for people that have actually played the game, though.

If all your friends only have you as a friend, then yeah, you'll probably get plenty, but those friends would get very few.  So, it'd be beneficial to you, but not to them.  No idea how if that's how it actually works, though.

It knows who on your friends list has the game and only makes drops for them. You should never see a drop for a friend who doesn't own the game.

Not sure what you mean by in-game mailing list.
If you go to the mailbox and then hit create mail it should give you a list of people. (as in it won't let me create mail for anyone but that one person who I just happen to have played with)

I'm just wondering how it's building that list of people and if possible gift recipients are limited to only those people in the in-game list. (I'm guessing yes or gifts would drop for people who don't even own the game)

edit: I'm just kinda thinking about how you can use the in-game mail, the ability to copy saves, multiple profiles and so forth to make both the gifting and the nemesis system...let's say...more interesting. :whistle2:k

I guess the only way to find out is to die a whole bunch and see if I get an angry phone call. :booty:

bread's done
Back