Diablo III Ultimate Evil friends/discussion

Couple things about the ps4 version from people who own it.

1- how is the online community? I want to play online but I wasnt sure if there a lot online or if its dead most of the day or what.

2- is the last of us themed level in the game on the disc? Or was that like a pre order bonus or only comes with new copies?

3- does it have a Cdkey to make your online account with or anything?

Thank you.

1) I have no problems filling a 4 man group by just opening it up to the public.

2) It's on the disk and is a random rift level.

3) No keys

1) I have no problems filling a 4 man group by just opening it up to the public.

2) It's on the disk and is a random rift level.

3) No keys
Cool thanks.

I think I might get it. I played it all on the pc and it was ok but think I will enjoy it a lot more on my bigger tv with a controller. Now to get me some online friends because I just realized I have none hehe.

Couple things about the ps4 version from people who own it.

1- how is the online community? I want to play online but I wasnt sure if there a lot online or if its dead most of the day or what.

2- is the last of us themed level in the game on the disc? Or was that like a pre order bonus or only comes with new copies?

3- does it have a Cdkey to make your online account with or anything?

Thank you.
1. The community is pretty good so far, nice, active, and lots of gift giving going around--granted in regards to the gift giving one does not really have a chose who they give it to.

2. Answered already...

3. There are no keys and you do not need to have an Internet connection to play. You can however link your Blizzard account if you so wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to transfer my 360 save to the PS4 version. The update graphics from the 360 to the PS4 version are very nice. Ready to continue my lvl 32 Wizard and make new characters for each of the other classes.  Feel free to add me up and will add a few people I've see on this forum.

1. The community is pretty good so far, nice, active, and lots of gift giving going around--granted in regards to the gift giving one does not really have a chose who they give it to.

2. Answered already...

3. There are no keys and you do not need to have an Internet connection to play. You can however link your Blizzard account if you so wish.
Link my blizzard PC account? That mean I can have my blizzard name and such that I already have for battlenet?

Playing adventure mode on master and modders are already one shotting everything. Blizz/Sony need to set up a way to report these.

Please add me, I am looking to make ps friends because I only played online on my 360 for years> I played on the ps3 and PC but started from scratch on the PS4 version. I played a few hours on hard mode and about lvl 20 now.

If possible, when sending a request if you could somehow indicate you're on CAG that would be great.

PSN ID: tukai  

Same as my CAG name and real life name

Link my blizzard PC account? That mean I can have my blizzard name and such that I already have for battlenet?
I am not sure if you can link and transfer your Blizzard character over from PC. I just know you can link your PS4 or One to Blizzard for rewards and such. Just link it with your current Blizzard account and see what happens.

While messing around with mail I noticed that you can send people the reusable dyes and even the wings from the vanilla pre-order. :beer:(too bad that being able to mail stuff also made duping a lot easier :wall: )

Just curious, what platform?
Both I would guess, since all the mods are coming from carried over save files.

It kills the game, every PS4 Adv Mode Torment IV game I've joined so far are filled with people who do 100 million DPS, its sad really.

I would have sacrificed my old save file and start over if it meant keeping mods out of the game, I really don't see how Blizzard didnt think about this problem before they released UEE.

What is the point of even playing at that difficulty with modded gear? Like, the entire point (once you beat story mode one time) is to search for better loot. You'll never find anything better than what most people mod onto their characters, so...   :wall:

Is there a "kick" option in this version? Haven't played multi yet.

First time really playing a Diablo game and I had to go to literally 3 different Gamestop stores to get a copy. Had a gift card I wanted to use and almost all stores in the Phoenix area were sold out. Really glad I snagged it though since I like it so much already! Feel free to add me. 

PSN: sfree79

Went and added most everyone from the thread... 

PSN is |AfflictedOne|

Haven't played this since early part of the PC release.... it's definitely a much better game now...  enjoyed it then but got gear locked and didn't play as long as I would have liked.

So I just finished Diablo 3 on PS3 (for the trophies) as a level 31. Can I just start Act V on PS4 on normal with my level 31 or do I HAVE to redo the entire campaign again?

Game FINALLY shipped out from Amazon, should be here on Tuesday. 3-day weekend NEXT week (September 1st off), should be able to put in some quality time :)

How do you actually send the friend gifts that drop ? I had one drop from a Nemesis and then went to the mailbox to send it. Pulled up the person that it dropped for but cannot seem to find the gift on the list to send.

How do you actually send the friend gifts that drop ? I had one drop from a Nemesis and then went to the mailbox to send it. Pulled up the person that it dropped for but cannot seem to find the gift on the list to send.
You don't use the mailbox to send them. Open your inventory and look in the bag section. The first selection is where it stores the picked up gifts. Highlight the item and hit X.

You don't use the mailbox to send them. Open your inventory and look in the bag section. The first selection is where it stores the picked up gifts. Highlight the item and hit X.
Ah thanks ! I looked all over the mailbox area. Didn't think about being able to send directly from inventory.

The lack of keyboard chat in the online is kind of a bummer.  I have no clue where my headset is (and in general only 1/3 of the other players usually has the headset icon) and have come across many situations where people just walk right by treasure imps or the cursed chests.

Maybe it's just because of Crusader being easy-mode, but I'm already level 32/33 in act 2, been playing Expert difficulty solo with no grinding, just killing what I see and progressing. I don't remember the vanilla version of the game being so easy. I didn't even bother touching hard mode on my first playthrough back then.

The Crusader class is so OP but I love it. Getting a group of 20-30 mobs and blowin up and falling sword.. Instant two neph orbs and killing streak.

Finally got my Barbarian from PS3 to a level 70  :drool:  :drool:

Now I gotta finish Act V and then do some adventure mode rifts, phew. Im beat

Finally finished Act V and began to do some bounties on torment, that shit is hard on torment all by yourself. I had to get some other guys to join me to help me out.

Began a new game with a Wizard.

The Shadow of the Colossus transmog plan is in your stash, look under crafting recipes. It looks different on each class too.

Saw my first nemesis monster.  Significantly harder than the other fodder, but since everything above expert is locked for me, that's not saying a whole lot.  Nothing of significance dropped for me, but a legendary gift dropped for the person that sent it.

I kind of wish I could crank it up higher than expert.

Does transmog only come into play when act IV/V is cleared? 

nevermind, it unlocks during act V.

bread's done
Back