Diablo III Ultimate Evil friends/discussion

Nemesis encounters are epic. Your controller will rumble for no reason. Rumble some more. Then BAM nemesis and copies of all the toons its killed invade your game!
Tonight one that killed madcatz appeared while my son and I were already facing two elite groups! So cool! And yes.. We were victorious over them all. Torment1 diff

What build should i use with the following equipment?

Right now I'm doing a whirlwind with speed build with leap on torment, but i want to solo t2 and higher

Crushbane- lvl 70 leg 2 handed 

Thunder God's Vigor- belt

Brutal Braces- leggings

Ice Climbers- boots

RIngs- Draining Wheel, Reckless Vow

Strongarm Bracers- wrists

Immortal Kings' Reign- chest

Merchants Peak- head

Barter Town Pads- shoulders

Pull of the Earth- hands

Loving this game so far. Just finished the main campaign tonight and did a few bounties. I only wish the gifting system were a little better. I have around 6 or 7 friends on my list that play Diablo and so far I've only looted 3 gifts to send and 2 of them were to the same person. On the flip side I haven't received a single gift myself. I've also yet to encounter a Nemesis.
I'm in the same spot you are (just finished the campaign last night, did one bounty), have about the same # of friends, and have found probably 8 or 9 gifts, gotten about 4, and fought about 5 nemesis monsters. Tell your friends to die more =P~

Tonight one that killed madcatz appeared while my son and I were already facing two elite groups! So cool! And yes.. We were victorious over them all. Torment1 diff
Hope you smacked him good. I played on expert until level 60 (couldn't go any higher until then), and then put it up to master until I got to act V. I think I might have died once up until that point, in act I. Once I got to act V, and it would let me crank it up higher, I've had it on torment 1-2 since...so yeah, died a few more times in act V.

[quote name="tukai" post="12042785" timestamp="1409147869"]What case do you recommend? I play my Vita a lot (RPG's) and I find my left thumb gets sore on the analog stick.[/quote]
This one: http://m.gamestop.com/catalog/product/98483

This case opens up on the back in a way that helps to darn near perfect align your fingers to the L2 & R2 touchpad positions.

It is my understanding that really the only gripe people are having with the remote play feature is the touch pad so problem solved.

I've been progressing my character while my wife watches all her chick shows. I've been sitting there with her playing Diablo 3 while being a hero in world for being engaged in her interest LOL. Seriously, this remote play is gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same spot you are (just finished the campaign last night, did one bounty), have about the same # of friends, and have found probably 8 or 9 gifts, gotten about 4, and fought about 5 nemesis monsters. Tell your friends to die more =P~
Damn. I think I just have terrible luck. Which shouldn't be a surprise for me. Well if anyone else wants to add me my PSN is the same as my username here.

I have only received one gift so far. I'm not sure if people know what to do with them when they pick up. My one gift was an awesome pair of fire boots.

whats the best build for Crusader lvl 65. Seems like when play with high level player, I cant get any kills while WH and Wiz spray bullets like rain that takes out everyone.  

Also does anyone use crafting or just pickup loot for gears, which is best.  how about rare items, do you salvage everything or sell. 

Also does anyone use crafting or just pickup loot for gears, which is best. how about rare items, do you salvage everything or sell.
I salvage pretty much everything I don't equip and I have plenty of resources now. Money is easy to come by in this game. :)

whats the best build for Crusader lvl 65. Seems like when play with high level player, I cant get any kills while WH and Wiz spray bullets like rain that takes out everyone.

Also does anyone use crafting or just pickup loot for gears, which is best. how about rare items, do you salvage everything or sell.
Loot, loot loot. Salvage everything u dont need or drop it.

I crafted great gear before the expansion. No luck so far though in RoS. Actually, I didn't replace a single piece of my pre expansion gear until about 67. Which is very odd for blizz. Anyone who plays/played WoW knows your best most legendary purple item will immediately be replaced by a green item from completing your first quest in a new expansion lol. I salvaged a ton for the first week. Now I'm just selling.

If anyone has any of these gear items, plz add me and give it to me, thanks!

Lut Socks

Spires of the Earth

Eyes of the Earth

Weight of the Earth

Also, which act is the best to farm legendaries?

If anyone has any of these gear items, plz add me and give it to me, thanks!

Lut Socks
Spires of the Earth
Eyes of the Earth
Weight of the Earth

Also, which act is the best to farm legendaries?
Completely 100% random drops in Diablo. All you can do is increase difficulty and put +magic find gear on. Oh and play with multiple people for that buff.

Also need some advice on where to farm. I have a lvl 50 barb with self-found gear but need to try to upgrade so I can do some more damage. I'm in act 5 now. Just wondering where you guys go

finish act 5, then go do bounties. work your way to 70 you'll find gear along the way. dont worry about damage till max level.  anything you find will be replaced.

HEY, I didn't realize we had a Diablo thread going!  Everyone add me and I'll accept, playing every night after the kiddos go to bed.  I'll send you LEGENDARY LOOT  :D/

PSN MaynardLD50

Debating if I want to buy this. I already own d3 on the ps3 and another 60 if its just an added char don't seem worth it to me

So much better than ps3 version. And I platinum'd it. Soooo much better. Plays better, looks much better, loots better, nephalem rifts, NEMESIS bosses.... Yeah.

trying to remember without looking at it. you can move up  or down 1 difficulty level in the game without leaving. If you wanted to move more then that char screen select quest. and you can choose the difficulty

1. Press option(start)
2. Select Difficulty
3. Select Difficulty

If you need to move up more than one you need to exit the game.

Ah, OK, now I'll try this when I get home. I think I have a decent hold on the game now want a really good challenge
My wizard is dominating everything he faces and he's only level 16.

Debating if I want to buy this. I already own d3 on the ps3 and another 60 if its just an added char don't seem worth it to me
buy it. you wont be disappointed. i bought on pc and got this for ps4. its much quicker to level up and the loots alot better now. also adventure mode is pretty cool.

So much better than ps3 version. And I platinum'd it. Soooo much better. Plays better, looks much better, loots better, nephalem rifts, NEMESIS bosses.... Yeah.
wow. you did you really plat this fuck. some trophies are insanely hard. 6 main to max level. HC to max level. as much as i want to plat this, i probably won't make it.

wow. you did you really plat this fuck. some trophies are insanely hard. 6 main to max level. HC to max level. as much as i want to plat this, i probably won't make it.
I have the D3 PS3 plat. The hardcore to 70 is going to be tough for ps4! might need a modded item lol

I'm about to fight I guess the first boss in Act 5 who gives you a trophy and the option to put it on Torment 1 is open, I am surviving in Master ok, but what say you guys, is Level 62 Crusader too soon for Torment or nah?

I'm about to fight I guess the first boss in Act 5 who gives you a trophy and the option to put it on Torment 1 is open, I am surviving in Master ok, but what say you guys, is Level 62 Crusader too soon for Torment or nah?
too soon, wait till ur 70 and have pretty good legendary gear.

I concur with the level 70 thoughts, although I am a much higher level for where I am at in the game than what I remember on the PC version.  I'm level 31 (?) and have not finished Act 2 yet.  I swore I was that level and finishing Act 3 on the PC.

Some of the people that play this game really amaze me. I run into a lot of people who will start an event, treasure imp, elite battle, etc and then just warp out.  One guy would warp back to town after every chest that he opened.  The most amazing one i've seen was a level 68 crusader who only used his main attack (no special abilities) and would do the following:

1. Attack for 5 seconds

2. Run away & stand still for 2 seconds

3. Come back & attack for 5 seconds

4. Run away (then repeat #s 1-3 again)

This was for regular enemies, not even elites or named characters. I definitely quit out of that game once the current objective was complete. 

I was finally able to pick up the game yesterday.I only got to play for about 30 minutes before both my controllers died, I didn't realize my kids didnt charge either of them. I'm feeling like a complete retard since I don't know what the hell I'm doing when it comes to equipping stuff.I'm currently level 3 and I still haven't figured out how to equip the stuff that I have picked up.I guess it will come with time I hope to play a little more tonight

I think I have 2 spare pairs. Do you still need that calamity as well? What's your PSN name again?
I just got the Marauder pants(1 socket sadly)! But yes I still would love the Calamity! I've been trying to farm for that and the kridershot for more than a week now lol, I already have you added(ibAdAzz)

I have a RoRG, Magefist and SoJ if you need that.

I just got the Marauder pants(1 socket sadly)! But yes I still would love the Calamity! I've been trying to farm for that and the kridershot for more than a week now lol, I already have you added(ibAdAzz)

I have a RoRG, Magefist and SoJ if you need that.
You've got mail! I have a ton of DH stuff. Let me know if there's anything else you need.

I got to Act V at like level 58 Crusader or so. Bumped it up to master immediately. As soon as I got to level 60, bumped it up to Torment 1. Had almost no problems at all. Bumped it up to Torment 2, and was a little shaky. Mostly stuff just took to long to kill, so put it back on Torment 1. Died a few times through act V, but for the most part, it wasn't too difficult on Torment 1. There was only one particular fight that I had a little trouble on:
the one on the battering ram
had to heavily adjust all my skills to cater specifically for the fight, but eventually made it through on Torment 1.

Level 10 should only take about an hour. Can you elaborate on why it took so long for you and maybe some of us can help.
It was more like 2-2.5 hours in hindsight. I went to the store in between playing tonight. As far as taking too long, I explore ever ounce of darkness on my map? I'm not too concerned, nor did I ever get close to dying, I just really like enjoying my time while playing :)

It was more like 2-2.5 hours in hindsight. I went to the store in between playing tonight. As far as taking too long, I explore ever ounce of darkness on my map? I'm not too concerned, nor did I ever get close to dying, I just really like enjoying my time while playing :)
I'm the same way. About 2 hours played and only level 6. Gotta check every nook and cranny before moving to the next area

Anyone here help me finish this set? The Legacy of Nightmares. 

I have a Level 61 Ring from the set The Wailing Host looking for the Litany of the Undaunted if anyone has it and wants to sell it or what not. PSN Bojangles1986

bread's done
Back