Disc To Digital Forum - Your D2D Needs Serviced Here! Bluray and DVD UV

hmm i am fortunate enough to have a BD drive in my computer with about 250-300 blu-rays at my disposal. maybe i can be of some assistance.

im looking to do a little trading or selling of my disc or HDX copies. gotta thin the herd ya know get at me if interested

Here's my list of available movies. This list is based on results from the Vudu page, so it is possible that some titles will not convert. Shoot me a PM if there's any interest. Most should be HD if available from Vudu. I do have a BD drive.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/hybrid.php?u=320710

All titles are $1 each, with a $2 fee added to each order. So, 1 movie would be $3, or 10 movies would be $12.

Last edited by a moderator:
OVER 5300 movies to choose from D2D!!!!  Check out www.uvfor.me   All titles have been tested.  Largest storefront around with the most to offer.

Check it out!

First time posting in this forum but have been doing D2D since the start. Have built an enormous collection  will do any size order 50 cents each.  I guess I have to do 3 posts so I can post a link of my movie titles

I need Charlie and the Chocolate Factory HDX added to my account. Can anyone do that? Is it even available?

Vudu just announced - not even 5 minutes ago!!!!!  D2D beta is extended until December 31, 2014!!!!!

So ya!  50% off over 10 disks is extended until December 31, 2014

Thank goodness it's extended. I still have a load of movies from my collection that I need to convert!

Also, if anyone is interested check out my list a few posts above. Large list of HD redemption titles. Shoot me a PM.

I need these added to my account:

Home Alone

Home Alone 2

The Santa Claus trilogy (Tim Allen)

A Christmas Story

I'll choose 4 more titles to get the 50% off once I know what else you have. Please PM me if you're able. Thank you.

I need these added to my account:

Home Alone

Home Alone 2

The Santa Claus trilogy (Tim Allen)

A Christmas Story

I'll choose 4 more titles to get the 50% off once I know what else you have. Please PM me if you're able. Thank you.
The Santa Claus movies are Disney and not D2D eligible. The rest are eligible, though, i believe.

You can search here to see if a title is D2D eligible at Vudu:

http://www.vudu.com/disc_to_digital.html

D2d special today only. Send a message for my list and details.

Over 3k titles to choose from. I have most of my collection on bluray

Dthruking is great! Fast turnaround, responsive, great seller.

Did 2 transactions and will be doing more in the future...

####

Check out my D2D list.

send me a message if your interested in anything.

over 3k titles tochoose from.

running a special today. ONLY .50 per title.

ill answer messages asap, usually within about 10 mins

Thanks

Well it looks like most people aren't offering the d2d anymore so I'm gonna offer it. I only have around 150-200 titles to offer but wouldn't mind helping people out .50 cents a title or even trade for uv codes I don't have, pm me for a list or send me a list of what your looking for thanks

I'm still offering my list of DVDs if anyone is interested. Would prefer to trade title for title but can offer them up at $0.50 a title. A lot of these can be redeemed as a BD so that they transfer over as HD instead of SD as well. List in signature. PM with any offers

Hey,

Sorry for the double-post, but I'm looking for 2 more titles to do D2D on if anyone has them on Blu-Ray.

If anyone has "Maze Runner" or "Insurgent" on Blu-Ray, is trustworthy, and willing to do D2D sales then please shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back