Disc To Digital Forum - Your D2D Needs Serviced Here! Bluray and DVD UV

Hey Dark Enforcer, unfortunately, those movies are too new for the discs to read. I have a bunch of others that I am doing a back to school sale for $0.30 each til September 1st 2015 (normally $0.40 each)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bHWk85nLwnIPOX4MZ6fzJsse-9IG-wXA2nT6mjpP2KA
Oh. Thanks for the info. Forgot that there is a latency period between movies being released and becoming D2D eligible.

Insurgent is indeed "too new". However when I did a search for Maze Runner here, that movie popped up.

So I guess I'll wait on Insurgent, but still look for anyone that has Maze Runner on Blu-Ray.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will have to take anything newer than 2013 (and a bunch of 2013 titles as they dont read yet) to Walmart.

Walmart-able D2D and Working-Disc-D2D are completely different lists =\

Vudu to Go won't read almost anything from 2014 or newer, (and many from 2013) sadly. :( You can still do them in-store but you can't get the discounted price for 10 or more in-store.

-edit-
Oops, I was a page behind and didn't see the other replies.

I just noticed this thread for the first time. Are people still D2D-ing on here? I have a bunch of titles I need to sort out before listing them.

Didn't read the full thread. Do people here know the DVD to HDX trick?

Well, the Free2D software is dead.  Is there any other software like it out there?

I hit my 100 disc limit for the year on the mobile app, as I didn't realize there was a limit.  I would have been more selective in buying titles.

bread's done
Back