DJMAX Technika Tune VITA LIMITED EDITION preorder, only 750 total $100

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.technikatune.com/
482920_415571475171124_1956579389_n.jpg

Just announced on the DJ Max facebook. DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition pre-orders start on Monday, September 24th. Limited to 750 pieces, the preorder includes all of the following:

-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita game
-2 Disc Original Soundtrack for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK featuring artwork from the game
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Hand Strap
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Screen Cleaner
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE branded armored PS®Vita game case
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita Pouch

The Limited Edition will be sold for $100 and is available for purchase exclusively on www.technikatune.com

The normal edition comes out in October 26th for $49.99 as well.

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/co...o-the-US-on-October-26th-Preorders-begin-9-24

Anyone interested in how it plays...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTlzfWSLIM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LawLessChaoz']Is anyone willing to sell their soundtrack?[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that when you don't even mention what your willing to spend on it.

From their Facebook page:
"This weekend (starting at 12:00am Saturday, ending 12:00am monday) we'll be giving $5 off on all purchases of TECHNIKA TUNE from technikatune.com!

Just enter coupon code: DJMTTUNE48 at checkout!"

It's some savings if you missed out on the LE.

[quote name='Vader582']From their Facebook page:
"This weekend (starting at 12:00am Saturday, ending 12:00am monday) we'll be giving $5 off on all purchases of TECHNIKA TUNE from technikatune.com!

Just enter coupon code: DJMTTUNE48 at checkout!"

It's some savings if you missed out on the LE.[/QUOTE]

That's good, I might pick up the game now, I couldn't bite the bullet on Monday. I pre registered had it in my cart when it first went live but I couldn't bite the bullet. Somebody here almost had me convinced but it was just hard for me to justify the price on this LE.

[quote name='skiizim']That's good, I might pick up the game now, I couldn't bite the bullet on Monday. I pre registered had it in my cart when it first went live but I couldn't bite the bullet. Somebody here almost had me convinced but it was just hard for me to justify the price on this LE.[/QUOTE]

The LE is sold out. This sale is just on the regular edition.

[quote name='bojay1997']The LE is sold out. This sale is just on the regular edition.[/QUOTE]

Did you read my post? I said game, not limited edition bundle.

[quote name='skiizim']Did you read my post? I said game, not limited edition bundle.[/QUOTE]

Your post was unclear as you referenced the LE and the LE is the "game" as well.

[quote name='Romeo']Just got my LE in the mail today. It's much smaller than I expected![/QUOTE]

what color strap did you get? i think most ppl got red.

[quote name='trunks982']what color strap did you get? i think most ppl got red.[/QUOTE]

I haven't opened mine yet. Hopefully soon, though I'm a bit nervous! Always get that nervousness vibe when you get some new rare collectable.

[quote name='LawLessChaoz']I am willing to pay $20-40 for the soundtrack. It doesn't have to be sealed or have the case. I just want the discs.[/QUOTE]

Make it $150.

[quote name='trunks982']i found out i got a RED strap. sigh. my least favorite.[/QUOTE]

You're tempting me to open mine tonight!

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Make it $150.[/QUOTE]

The Technika 2 soundtrack that Pentavision is selling for $30 has all but about 6 tracks from the Tecknika Tune soundtrack, plus it come with a few extra items. I doubt anyone would pay more than $40.

[quote name='LawLessChaoz']The Technika 2 soundtrack that Pentavision is selling for $30 has all but about 6 tracks from the Tecknika Tune soundtrack, plus it come with a few extra items. I doubt anyone would pay more than $40.[/QUOTE]

Sure, but to get it, you had to spend $120 or so with tax and shipping. So, I doubt anyone is going to sell it separately since it will kill the value of the LE and defeat the whole purpose of buying the LE.

[quote name='LawLessChaoz']The Technika 2 soundtrack that Pentavision is selling for $30 has all but about 6 tracks from the Tecknika Tune soundtrack, plus it come with a few extra items. I doubt anyone would pay more than $40.[/QUOTE]

Okay, $200.

[quote name='JAlbertL']My color strap is more orange than red. Is there an orange?[/QUOTE]

no. its either red, yellow, blue, or green. they are just neon looking colors. it does look pink/orange.

[quote name='bojay1997']Sure, but to get it, you had to spend $120 or so with tax and shipping. So, I doubt anyone is going to sell it separately since it will kill the value of the LE and defeat the whole purpose of buying the LE.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would like to buy from someone who opened their LE and is already done with the soundtrack, though.

Does everyone's copy have a date stickered on the slipcover? DMTT120704

Just opened mine. My wrist strap is ORANGE.

[quote name='Romeo']Does everyone's copy have a date stickered on the slipcover? DMTT120704

Just opened mine. My wrist strap is ORANGE.[/QUOTE]

i think it's an item number? mine was something like ...xxxxxxx684... out of 750? just a guess

[quote name='Romeo']Ah so they're the LE numbers then? And did everyone get an orange wrist strap?[/QUOTE]

Let me check... oh wait I haven't received mine yet. No big deal. Maybe it'll arrive tomorrow on the 7th business day since I placed my order.

[quote name='GBAstar']Let me check... oh wait I haven't received mine yet. No big deal. Maybe it'll arrive tomorrow on the 7th business day since I placed my order.[/QUOTE]

I take it your on the east coast too and not too happy of their decision to use ups only.

[quote name='GBAstar']Let me check... oh wait I haven't received mine yet. No big deal. Maybe it'll arrive tomorrow on the 7th business day since I placed my order.[/QUOTE]

ummmm... The weekend doesn't count as a business day, going by that count it's been 5 business days since you ordered.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']Got a red strap.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Saintdante']I got an orange strap... didn't even know it existed I wanted a red one >.>...[/QUOTE]

So are there five colors then? And did anyone get any other color besides orange or red?

Btw did anyone get #1 or #750?

[quote name='Romeo']So are there five colors then? And did anyone get any other color besides orange or red?

Btw did anyone get #1 or #750?[/QUOTE]

I got a blue one in my set.

bread's done
Back