DJMAX Technika Tune VITA LIMITED EDITION preorder, only 750 total $100

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.technikatune.com/
482920_415571475171124_1956579389_n.jpg

Just announced on the DJ Max facebook. DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition pre-orders start on Monday, September 24th. Limited to 750 pieces, the preorder includes all of the following:

-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita game
-2 Disc Original Soundtrack for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK featuring artwork from the game
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Hand Strap
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Screen Cleaner
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE branded armored PS®Vita game case
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita Pouch

The Limited Edition will be sold for $100 and is available for purchase exclusively on www.technikatune.com

The normal edition comes out in October 26th for $49.99 as well.

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/co...o-the-US-on-October-26th-Preorders-begin-9-24

Anyone interested in how it plays...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTlzfWSLIM

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the Fever LE for too much money and didn't even really like the game, yet I'm seriously considering this one. It looks easier/more fun on a touchscreen, and I'm an idiot for LEs.
I will have to debate.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Staple bubble-wrap over loli anime pics and you've got the same game.[/QUOTE]

I guess clean-up would be easier...

Oh shit, I forgot this is coming out tomorrow and I gotta work at noon. Hopefully I can buy it on my phone or it won't sell out super fast.

Huh, watched the video on a whim and this game looks like it might be a must buy for me. I loved Elite Beat Agents.

I have a hard time playing games when my hand is always blocking the view of the screen. How bad is that in this game?

[quote name='KneeKnee']I have a hard time playing games when my hand is always blocking the view of the screen. How bad is that in this game?[/QUOTE]

That's also what I'm concerned about. I'm pretty sure this game will frustrate the shit outta me.

[quote name='GBAstar']WTF... i'm going to end up spending $100 on this and I'm not even sure why[/QUOTE]

Same here, man, same here. Well, actually, most of my reason comes from those LE goodies being pretty sweet.

I'm going to assume since the timer ended for me at noon EST & the page hasn't changed for a few minutes now that pre-orders start at 3 PM EST/Noon PST. Seems the countdown ended early for people in earlier time zones (from what I'm hearing, countdown hasn't ended for PST people, as it ends at noon for them) as it's based on your computer.

[quote name='BetaDemo']I'll wait for two or three price drops. No worries.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they're just gonna leave it at this price for a month and then pull it from sale like they did with the others.

there are less than hundred people wanting to reserve this crap.

and they repay us for this

Nope J/K no pre orders for you mofos

[quote name='Kstyle']there are less than hundred people wanting to reserve this crap.

and they repay us for this

Nope J/K no pre orders for you mofos[/QUOTE]

No... it's off pacific time. It would have been nice if they said that on the site. No worries, I'll still wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-orders are now up.

Thinking it over, I'm probably gonna pass on the LE. I wanna save some money, and as neat as the OST would be, it's not worth the extra $50. Artbook would probably be looked at once or twice, then just sit on the shelf. & I'd rather let someone who really wants one get it, considering how limited this is.

Alright, purchase went through, I'm order 596, wonder if that means that many people have already ordered the limited edition (I can't imagine people waiting through all this lag to preorder the regular edition lol)

That was a stressful 5-6 minutes.

Got Order #183, these are going quicker than I expected.

Shipping definitely hurt though... not a proud CAG moment. But sometimes you gotta suck it up for special editions I guess.

Many thanks to OP. I had almost given up on localization, at least for the LE.

$13.17 just to ship just the game ($15.93 for the LE). $90 ($113 for the LE!!) if I want it the next day.

.....yeah, I think I'm gonna wait for Amazon (thank goodness for Prime) to get the game.

Just ordered (1:10 mst)and mine was #732. If the order number is actually going number by number, these just might be almost gone. :O

I can't believe they are selling the game only for $50, I want this series to grow and get more popular in the US :/ I think a $30 price point would be good

There were 313 left, as of 2 minutes ago.
You can check remaining stock by trying to buy any amount over whats left. The system will deny you if you exceed the stock.

*these are going fast, just checked again and they are down below 275.

[quote name='RCizzle65']I can't believe they are selling the game only for $50, I want this series to grow and get more popular in the US :/ I think a $30 price point would be good[/QUOTE]Even $40 would be kind of pushing it. $50 for the game, which is $10 more than most Vita (& 3DS) games, is rather expensive. I'll most likely use about $15 or $20 in Amazon credit to get it, but still. The pricing (especially their shipping) is kind of getting out of hand.

[quote name='mogwhy?']There were 313 left, as of 2 minutes ago.
You can check remaining stock by trying to buy any amount over whats left. The system will deny you if you exceed the stock.

*these are going fast, just checked again and they are down below 275.[/QUOTE]

I did the same a couple of times to check the inventory, which is probably causing all kinds of grief for people that are actually trying to buy the game. Time to be nice and let them just buy it :lol:

bread's done
Back