DJMAX Technika Tune VITA LIMITED EDITION preorder, only 750 total $100

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.technikatune.com/
482920_415571475171124_1956579389_n.jpg

Just announced on the DJ Max facebook. DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition pre-orders start on Monday, September 24th. Limited to 750 pieces, the preorder includes all of the following:

-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita game
-2 Disc Original Soundtrack for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK featuring artwork from the game
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Hand Strap
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Screen Cleaner
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE branded armored PS®Vita game case
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita Pouch

The Limited Edition will be sold for $100 and is available for purchase exclusively on www.technikatune.com

The normal edition comes out in October 26th for $49.99 as well.

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/co...o-the-US-on-October-26th-Preorders-begin-9-24

Anyone interested in how it plays...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTlzfWSLIM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='62t']I am not going to be home for another hour, hope it will still be I stock[/QUOTE]

Down to about 250 units now (after 30 minutes), so there's a small chance that the initial flood has passed and there could be a few left in an hour or two.

so would we be able to cancel the preorder if we decide not to get it in the future? I'm not sure if i want it but locking in would be a great idea.

man, when i logged in the site just before noon, i thought would be getting flooded. i was surprised that i checked out without a hitch with completion at 12:03.

the LE looked sweet, and still needed something to carry my Miku Vita in, so figured why not. been a rough couple of months tho >_>

[quote name='ThomasTruong']Apparently, shipping and tax from Europe is over the price of the game itself, sounds painful.[/QUOTE]

One guy from Tel Aviv, Israel commented that shipping alone was $127.

[quote name='ThomasTruong']Apparently, shipping and tax from Europe is over the price of the game itself, sounds painful.[/QUOTE]

Get it from Play asia (asian version) would be 50 EU ish (free shipping)

[quote name='Kstyle']....I am not buying this, fuck you DJ MAX

UPS Ground 13.00 + TAX !?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, on second thought, you have the right idea. This isn't worth $118. Gonna cancel.

Just an FYI for anyone wanting to cancel, you'll have to email them about it. You can't do it automatically on their site.

[quote name='Jawwaad1']I hope they don't oversell this LE because my order number was 942 about 15 minutes ago[/QUOTE]

That includes the regular ones as well as canceled orders. You can see how many are in stock by adding 200 or so to your basket and seeing how many it goes up to before telling you that you added too many.

Will probably regret this, but I got every other LE of this series. Just shy over 100 left now.

[quote name='Drclaw411']PayPal only? Instant charge = no order from me.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I couldn't figure out why they'd let you select Credit Card or Paypal and they both lead to Paypal anyways.

These always end up selling for way less than retail on the secondary market so no rush. I have them all and I don't mind paying full price for them so I ordered.

The 100-unit US LE release from Bemanistyle way back when can still be found for retail price so it's not a popular series by any stretch of the imagination in America.

[quote name='Jeoff']These always end up selling for way less than retail on the secondary market so no rush. I have them all and I don't mind paying full price for them so I ordered.

The 100-unit US LE release from Bemanistyle way back when can still be found for retail price so it's not a popular series by any stretch of the imagination in America.[/QUOTE]

This is good to know. I won't bet paid for another couple of weeks, which is a bummer. I'm hoping that the secondary market for this around this time won't be too high a price. My only concern now is buying from a reputable reseller. :\

Anywho, this was an instabuy for me originally because I love the series. I own all the DJ Max games (including Trilogy, the International version of DJ Max Portable, etc.) and most of the LE's. I'm only missing the original LE's for DJMP which is a bit of a bummer but oh well.

[quote name='Jeoff']These always end up selling for way less than retail on the secondary market so no rush. I have them all and I don't mind paying full price for them so I ordered.

The 100-unit US LE release from Bemanistyle way back when can still be found for retail price so it's not a popular series by any stretch of the imagination in America.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say way less, but the last LE they did which was limited to 1000 units sells for about the same price as it was released at. I guess factoring in time value of money, storage costs, etc...the resellers with them listed on Ebay currently are probably selling at a slight loss. I actually think it's pretty cool that the company seems to know what the actual demand hovers around and the fans all get them and there isn't much room for flippers or resellers.

[quote name='Elmacanon']Did someone ordered without an account?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got one without an account. I got an email from them with all my information and the PayPal information matches.

Is there no way I can chargeback from a paypal account? Boy, paypal sure is a double-edged sword.

I already paid for the LE, although yea, I'm gettin' a bit of buyer's remorse as well. And I don't even have a Vita.

[quote name='Devulture']Is there no way I can chargeback from a paypal account? Boy, paypal sure is a double-edged sword.

I already paid for the LE, although yea, I'm gettin' a bit of buyer's remorse as well. And I don't even have a Vita.[/QUOTE]

Damn, no Vita but you dropped $100 on a Vita game?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Damn, no Vita but you dropped $100 on a Vita game?[/QUOTE]

This is CAG, dude. None of us actually play games. We just buy them.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Damn, no Vita but you dropped $100 on a Vita game?[/QUOTE]

Think of it as buying a soundtrack and art book for $100 and you get a free Vita game and Vita case. Ok, that still doesn't sound like a very good deal.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']This is CAG, dude. None of us actually play games. We just buy them.[/QUOTE]

LOL, thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one like that :lol:

I have time to browse the web and buy games I want to play, but not enough time to actually play them...at least not as often as I'd like.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']LOL, thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one like that :lol:

I have time to browse the web and buy games I want to play, but not enough time to actually play them...at least not as often as I'd like.[/QUOTE]
Thank God, I'm not the only one with this problem, lmao

So the LE units are sold out. I thought they would sold out a bit faster, but since this franchise ain't exactly as well known as, say, the Persona franchise, maybe that's reasonable.

ahh crap I totally forgot about this!!!

lol.

o well, the unboxing video didnt excite me, and I still have the other 600 DJ Max LE's collecting dust somewhere at my parent's house

=P

God, lots of salty people in this thread... if you don't like the game or don't think it's worth it, GTFO.

Meanwhile, we will enjoy it.

that soundtrack, man. i got so excited when i saw angel was on there. and granted I know all that stuff leaks, but I love me some FLAC lossless pulls that I can enjoy with my music gear.

From their Facebook page regarding the high prices on shipping:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to the shipping on the DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition set, you all need to realize that we don't dictate what UPS charges for their international shipping. Nor do we control what kinds of shipping they allow in different regions. We left orders open for those of you in Europe and elsewhere just as a courtesy, and it's really not very appropriate or considerate of any of you to criticize us for something beyond our control. We chose them because they have proven to be the safest form of shipping for our customers in North America, which is where our focus as a business lies.

That being said, we don't mind constructive criticism, but we're not going to tolerate overly negative feedback delivered in a mean spirited and hateful manner. We've started banning users who are more critical and hateful than they are constructive, and we will continue to do so if it keeps up.

We are a North American based and focused company. We appreciate our worldwide fans, and we are happy to interact and try to accomodate your wishes for our products, but we will not stand for constant negative speech from those of you who aren't even in our market. We maintain this page and interact with everyone as a service, and it is not our wish to be berated at every turn for doing the job that our company was established to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote name='DreamStinger']From their Facebook page regarding the high prices on shipping:

In regards to the shipping on the DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition set, you all need to realize that we don't dictate what UPS charges for their international shipping. Nor do we control what kinds of shipping they allow in different regions. We left orders open for those of you in Europe and elsewhere just as a courtesy, and it's really not very appropriate or considerate of any of you to criticize us for something beyond our control. We chose them because they have proven to be the safest form of shipping for our customers in North America, which is where our focus as a business lies.

That being said, we don't mind constructive criticism, but we're not going to tolerate overly negative feedback delivered in a mean spirited and hateful manner. We've started banning users who are more critical and hateful than they are constructive, and we will continue to do so if it keeps up.

We are a North American based and focused company. We appreciate our worldwide fans, and we are happy to interact and try to accomodate your wishes for our products, but we will not stand for constant negative speech from those of you who aren't even in our market. We maintain this page and interact with everyone as a service, and it is not our wish to be berated at every turn for doing the job that our company was established to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

They sound so arrogant, IMO. Its like their doing you a favor by accommodating you an international customer specially when their shipping prices are so high. I want the game but this has me thinking of cancelling my game-only pre-order.

So I was curious about the DJ Max Portable 3 limited edition. I was looking at eBay and it seems these limited editions were autographed. Was this all editions (1000) or just specific number? Just saying if it wasn't discussed thats a nice bonus getting a signed copy.

bread's done
Back