DJMAX Technika Tune VITA LIMITED EDITION preorder, only 750 total $100

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.technikatune.com/
482920_415571475171124_1956579389_n.jpg

Just announced on the DJ Max facebook. DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition pre-orders start on Monday, September 24th. Limited to 750 pieces, the preorder includes all of the following:

-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita game
-2 Disc Original Soundtrack for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK featuring artwork from the game
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Hand Strap
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Screen Cleaner
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE branded armored PS®Vita game case
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita Pouch

The Limited Edition will be sold for $100 and is available for purchase exclusively on www.technikatune.com

The normal edition comes out in October 26th for $49.99 as well.

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/co...o-the-US-on-October-26th-Preorders-begin-9-24

Anyone interested in how it plays...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTlzfWSLIM

Last edited by a moderator:
they have a will be released in November 2012 bold on their site and their facebook says they expect to ship to customers by Nov 30 so hopefully it wont be too much longer

I was starting to wonder if my LE was gonna ship anytime soon since November is running out...
A delay of course! An update from their official Facebook page:

"It's the week after thanksgiving and we're sure a lot of you have been wondering what's going on with the game. We've pretty much been on pins & needles waiting to hear back from Sony and our freight forwarder about everything since our announcement on the 16th. We just got a response from Sony about the status of everything not long ago and here's where everything is at:

Actual production of the game is at a standstill post holiday because the vendor that they use to print the card labels has not delivered them to Sony's production facility yet. When they inquired about it they were told the expected arrival date for the labels would be thursday or friday. The new production completion date from Sony is early next week (monday or tuesday, they work 7 days a week). Shipping from their facility (in Indiana) will take 3~4 days so our new expected arrival date is the 7th.

The PSN version of the game is still being released on Dec. 4th (next Tuesday).

Our contact at Sony's production facility has assured us he'll continue to feed us updates as things happen, so the next post from us will either be upon the completion of the card's production, or when the games themselves are en route to us by our freight forwarder."

[quote name='blinknot4']I was starting to wonder if my LE was gonna ship anytime soon since November is running out...
A delay of course! An update from their official Facebook page:

"It's the week after thanksgiving and we're sure a lot of you have been wondering what's going on with the game. We've pretty much been on pins & needles waiting to hear back from Sony and our freight forwarder about everything since our announcement on the 16th. We just got a response from Sony about the status of everything not long ago and here's where everything is at:

Actual production of the game is at a standstill post holiday because the vendor that they use to print the card labels has not delivered them to Sony's production facility yet. When they inquired about it they were told the expected arrival date for the labels would be thursday or friday. The new production completion date from Sony is early next week (monday or tuesday, they work 7 days a week). Shipping from their facility (in Indiana) will take 3~4 days so our new expected arrival date is the 7th.

The PSN version of the game is still being released on Dec. 4th (next Tuesday).

Our contact at Sony's production facility has assured us he'll continue to feed us updates as things happen, so the next post from us will either be upon the completion of the card's production, or when the games themselves are en route to us by our freight forwarder."
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting the update on this Blinknot4. My Vita collection is waiting for this game.

Ughh cant believe I've missed this thread since Sept. If anyone isn't interested anymore in their preorder PM me ill trade or buy it.

I'm super glad i canceled my order. Canceled it expecting it to ship this week, and not be in till after the digital version came out. glad to hear i made the right choice :D.

Can't wait for december 4th!

[quote name='Bumslie']Thanks for posting the update on this Blinknot4. My Vita collection is waiting for this game.[/QUOTE]

No prob. I cannot wait either! It will (hopefully) be well worth the wait!
Surprised a few of you guys are canceling! Patience...

Just like on their FB page, so many people are getting pissy that they have to wait another week. They are a SMALL company trying to get their way in, and apparently they are having issues with Sony getting the print copies out. They are distributing the game themselves unlike the PSP game. They are keeping us informed and they are being very professional about it so for the people whining, they look really spoiled & immature and need to STFU. And for us CAGs, I'm sure there's a game in our backlog that can tide us over so again, no need to b*tch about it. :roll:

Honestly, if you're that wadded up about having to OMG wait another week, then you don't deserve it anyways.

I, on the other hand, will continue to patiently wait for my Limited Edition that I ordered the first day cause it's going to be worth it. It's half the reason why I bought a Vita in the first place.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Just like on their FB page, so many people are getting pissy that they have to wait another week. They are a SMALL company trying to get their way in, and apparently they are having issues with Sony getting the print copies out. They are distributing the game themselves unlike the PSP game. They are keeping us informed and they are being very professional about it so for the people whining, they look really spoiled & immature and need to STFU. And for us CAGs, I'm sure there's a game in our backlog that can tide us over so again, no need to b*tch about it. :roll:

Honestly, if you're that wadded up about having to OMG wait another week, then you don't deserve it anyways.

I, on the other hand, will continue to patiently wait for my Limited Edition that I ordered the first day cause it's going to be worth it. It's half the reason why I bought a Vita in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree 100% with you on this. If you waited all this time why cancel then just wait a week. The company has been keeping us up to date which is rare when games run into manufacturing problems. This is my first DJ Max game but it looks amazing and I bet the Vita will screen will make the colors pop.

Play a game from the backlog and be be patient. Well those cancelled orders are going to make a few people happy. I bought my Vita to play great games and this looks good enough to show support.

I love mom and pop businesses more people need to support them.

i hope i can jump into this since some ppl canceled their orders. i missed it a few times already. i bought the vita just for this game. LOOOOOOOOVE KARA~!

[quote name='trunks982']i hope i can jump into this since some ppl canceled their orders. i missed it a few times already. i bought the vita just for this game. LOOOOOOOOVE KARA~![/QUOTE]

Keep checking the website or email them to see if any are available from cancelled orders. Can't hurt to try.

They already stated that they will update on the cancelled orders after they have the physical copies. Which is in Q1 2013, because the truck driver had an accident and no one at Sony can ship their game other than THAT truck driver.

[quote name='Elmacanon']They already stated that they will update on the cancelled orders after they have the physical copies. Which is in Q1 2013, because the truck driver had an accident and no one at Sony can ship their game other than THAT truck driver.[/QUOTE]

Get the fuck outta here.

Their Facebook page just updated that the games are in production and even have a picture of one. so things are looking up.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Get the fuck outta here.

Their Facebook page just updated that the games are in production and even have a picture of one. so things are looking up.[/QUOTE]

after 4th delay?
fuck off

[quote name='Kstyle']after 4th delay?
fuck off[/QUOTE]

While I'm not going to defend this company entirely, at least some portion of the issues were as a result of Sony failures on stupid things like not having card labels in stock or readily available. Publishers are forced into Sony's duplication facilities for games, so if Sony doesn't do a good job of having the supply chain ready, it slows things down. Frankly, the Vita hasn't exactly been a huge success so you would think Sony would want more physical software out there, but leave it to Sony to shoot themselves in the foot by adding barriers for niche publishers. So it's unfortunate there were delays, but considering how long many of us have waited for this game, I'm just grateful to have a really cool collector's edition that's actually limited for a neat game coming out.

[quote name='blinknot4']A small article with some gameplay footage up on the PS Blog today. Getting more excited!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...e-turning-ps-vita-into-a-rhythm-game-machine/

For those that just want the gameplay footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SdEsBsFNCf8[/QUOTE]

Yeah this game is going to take lots of practice. I can just imagine what the later levels difficulty will be.

@Blinknot - I bet your excited for this games LE since you were able to grab the last one.

[quote name='Bumslie']Yeah this game is going to take lots of practice. I can just imagine what the later levels difficulty will be.

@Blinknot - I bet your excited for this games LE since you were able to grab the last one.[/QUOTE]

Defintely - I can't wait! Just a little bit longer now...

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Get the fuck outta here.

Their Facebook page just updated that the games are in production and even have a picture of one. so things are looking up.[/QUOTE]

Just like they did when the LE stuff arrived, still no shipped game. I hope they go bankrupt after this.

[quote name='Elmacanon']Just like they did when the LE stuff arrived, still no shipped game. I hope they go bankrupt after this.[/QUOTE]

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

[quote name='Elmacanon']Just like they did when the LE stuff arrived, still no shipped game. I hope they go bankrupt after this.[/QUOTE]

Dude - are you serious? To say something like you "hope they go bankrupt" is disgusting. You have the right to enjoy, play and hate whatever you want - but wishing something so harsh is fuking gross. Please stay off this thread.

You really sound like a spoiled little fuck, you know that? That's how you feel, fine, but all your trolling just proves how ignorant you are.

If every game company that ever had a delay went out of business, the game industry would be a sad place indeed.

-------------------------------------

Getting the PSN version tomorrow, can't wait!

Go be an entitled dipshit elsewhere.

First off. Wow what a douchebag you are sir. I hope whatever debt you have haunts you for the rest of your life, preventing you from ever being able to purchase a game again. Probably going to happen, but how could you want something so harmful on a small group of people because of some delays?

Second off. None of us expected these guys to do the job they did. For a small company, or sub division of a company i should say. To publish the game all on their own with no help from fans *cough* kickstarter *cough* or from the main pentavision group. They did a decent job. Sure they coulda released the ame on the promised release date of october 26th. But they could have also kept us in the dark and told us to fuck off and never updated us. Sure there were some delays, but big whoop. Relax take a chill pill and go play other games that you currently have at your disposal. By that i mean your backlog that you're procrastinating like so many gamers do on this site. Myself included :p.

When it comes to video games, and people lives/jobs there's no reason to ever wish something so horrible on people. Esspecially when they did nothing what so ever to deserve such cruel words.

[quote name='Elmacanon']This is just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Elmacanon']They already stated that they will update on the cancelled orders after they have the physical copies. Which is in Q1 2013, because the truck driver had an accident and no one at Sony can ship their game other than THAT truck driver.[/QUOTE]

You mad? Aren't you the same guy that was complaining about Newegg not shipping your order quickly enough during Hurricane Sandy? I bet your probably just pissed you aren't able to list it on eBay for resell yet.

I understand about these things happening and that's why I'm not pressed about the delay. I have a massive backlog and as long as I know I'll get the LE eventually, I'm content on waiting. I'm glad that I supported one of these smaller companies and will continue to do so. They are keeping us updated on what's going on and that shows the integrity that this company has.

[quote name='Namerson']You mad? Aren't you the same guy that was complaining about Newegg not shipping your order quickly enough during Hurricane Sandy? I bet your probably just pissed you aren't able to list it on eBay for resell yet.[/QUOTE]

When I buy something I want it delivered between the time frame the seller stated, not before, not after. If you don't care about how they handle your order , money or time, be my guest.
And what does being mad have to do with any of this? I still have my LE order and I want my game delivered ASAP, I don't take excuses.

[quote name='Elmacanon']When I buy something I want it delivered between the time frame the seller stated, not before, not after. If you don't care about how they handle your order , money or time, be my guest.
And what does being mad have to do with any of this? I still have my LE order and I want my game delivered ASAP, I don't take excuses.[/QUOTE]

Life must be just one disappointment after another for you. I'm guessing you have very few friends and your family probably has no interest in dealing with you.

[quote name='Elmacanon']When I buy something I want it delivered between the time frame the seller stated, not before, not after. If you don't care about how they handle your order , money or time, be my guest.
And what does being mad have to do with any of this? I still have my LE order and I want my game delivered ASAP, I don't take excuses.[/QUOTE]

you should prob find something bettter to do with your time than whining about this repeatedly

I cannot believe you guys are saying we don't have right to be angry.
this game got released in "English" both Asia / Japan.
so there were no need for a localization or delay on release.

but this game after announcing its release date, had 4 delays
not just one, they broke 4 promises.

and you guys are saying we as consumer has no right to be angry?

with that said, this company IS going through some financial crisis at this moment.
and it may really go bankrupt.. so its not funny any more when you put it that way.

[quote name='Kstyle']I cannot believe you guys are saying we don't have right to be angry.

with that said, this company IS going through some financial crisis at this moment.
and it may really go bankrupt.. so its not funny any more when you put it that way.[/QUOTE]

Add to the fact that they charged instantly when anyone pre-ordered (with excessive charges for shipping).
But hey, everyone should be a conformist "Boohoo poor Pentavision, don't worry take my money 3 months before actually shipping the game".

[quote name='Elmacanon']Add to the fact that they charged instantly when anyone pre-ordered (with excessive charges for shipping).
But hey, everyone should be a conformist "Boohoo poor Pentavision, don't worry take my money 3 months before actually shipping the game".[/QUOTE]

They charged actual UPS rates. If you didn't want to pay those rates, you had the option of not clicking and confirming your purchase. They also offered refunds to anyone that requested one and posted updates about what was going on throughout the process. The fact that you were either too stupid or too hypocritical to request a refund speaks poorly of you and makes your repeated posts here worthless.

You also have your facts wrong. They opened preorders on September 24th and the ship date at that time was late October, roughly a month later. As it stands, they plan to ship this week, so that's roughly six weeks after the anticipated ship date. Regardless, you would have paid 30 days in advance if you wanted the LE. As it stands now, you waited an extra six weeks. Are your finances really so poor that having $100 on your credit card is a burden?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Pentavision is not directly at fault for the delays. Their suppliers failed them, as I understand it.

[quote name='Elmacanon']Add to the fact that they charged instantly when anyone pre-ordered (with excessive charges for shipping).[/QUOTE]PayPal is incapable of billing after the fact. Quit your nonsensical whining.

[quote name='bojay1997']They charged actual UPS rates. If you didn't want to pay those rates, you had the option of not clicking and confirming your purchase. They also offered refunds to anyone that requested one and posted updates about what was going on throughout the process. The fact that you were either too stupid or too hypocritical to request a refund speaks poorly of you and makes your repeated posts here worthless.[/QUOTE]

I don't want a refund, I want my game. UPS charges are excessive. Can't make a point without insulting?.
Either way, you don't even have a point. I'll get my game at the end and I'll enjoy it, while not buying a single thing in the future from Pentavision USA, importing all of the other DJ Max games.

[quote name='Elmacanon']I don't want a refund, I want my game. UPS charges are excessive. Can't make a point without insulting?.
Either way, you don't even have a point. I'll get my game at the end and I'll enjoy it, while not buying a single thing in the future from Pentavision USA, importing all of the other DJ Max games.[/QUOTE]

Then you'll have to wait like the rest of us. Pentavision USA doesn't owe you anything. You chose to buy the game and you chose not to request a refund when it was delayed. UPS charges are what they are and they chose UPS because of the poor handling the USPS engages in of fragile items like this. If you don't like their choices, feel free not to order from them. The fact that you repeatedly act like a douche and entitled little brat is really sad. Life is full of delays and barriers and spending more than 30 seconds worrying about a video game is a sad reflection on just what a pittiful human being you are.

[quote name='Kstyle']I cannot believe you guys are saying we don't have right to be angry.

and it may really go bankrupt.. so its not funny any more when you put it that way.[/QUOTE]

Being angry and bitching like a spoiled little child (wishing a company to go bankrupt because their distributor is late with your game? really?) are two different things.

[quote name='bojay1997']then you'll have to wait like the rest of us. Pentavision usa doesn't owe you anything. You chose to buy the game and you chose not to request a refund when it was delayed. Ups charges are what they are and they chose ups because of the poor handling the usps engages in of fragile items like this. If you don't like their choices, feel free not to order from them. The fact that you repeatedly act like a douche and entitled little brat is really sad. Life is full of delays and barriers and spending more than 30 seconds worrying about a video game is a sad reflection on just what a pittiful human being you are.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='bojay1997']Then you'll have to wait like the rest of us. Pentavision USA doesn't owe you anything. You chose to buy the game and you chose not to request a refund when it was delayed. UPS charges are what they are and they chose UPS because of the poor handling the USPS engages in of fragile items like this. If you don't like their choices, feel free not to order from them. The fact that you repeatedly act like a douche and entitled little brat is really sad. Life is full of delays and barriers and spending more than 30 seconds worrying about a video game is a sad reflection on just what a pittiful human being you are.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I still have my touch.

Anyways, shipping coming soon, LE here I come.

Any word on a non-LE physical copy of the game?

I'm running low on memory card space and would rather have a physical copy instead of digital for multitude of reasons.

bread's done
Back