DJMAX Technika Tune VITA LIMITED EDITION preorder, only 750 total $100

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.technikatune.com/
482920_415571475171124_1956579389_n.jpg

Just announced on the DJ Max facebook. DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition pre-orders start on Monday, September 24th. Limited to 750 pieces, the preorder includes all of the following:

-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita game
-2 Disc Original Soundtrack for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK featuring artwork from the game
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Hand Strap
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Screen Cleaner
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE branded armored PS®Vita game case
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita Pouch

The Limited Edition will be sold for $100 and is available for purchase exclusively on www.technikatune.com

The normal edition comes out in October 26th for $49.99 as well.

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/co...o-the-US-on-October-26th-Preorders-begin-9-24

Anyone interested in how it plays...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTlzfWSLIM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bumslie']So I see your happy with ordering the last copy. Glad a CAG got it since only 750 made. I love the vita game case.[/QUOTE]

Yes - definitely!

Also admitting that my fails were not on Club difficulty, but rather I failed the first song on the Star difficulty setting. I 'blame' the background videos for distracting me. :D

This game is really worth it. My only complaint is it doesn't have that many songs compared to the arcade version and there's no Clazzquai! But other than that, it's really a quality title and I hope they make a sequel for the Vita. The HD videos look stunning as well.

[quote name='blinknot4']Yes - definitely!

Also admitting that my fails were not on Club difficulty, but rather I failed the first song on the Star difficulty setting. I 'blame' the background videos for distracting me. :D[/QUOTE]

It's great that you can also unlock different color notes with perks. Sometimes the background videos mess me up. I've only played the Star setting since I'm not good enough for the later difficulties. The speed on some levels is crazy hard. I tried a level on hard difficulty and it popped a trophy then I saw my epic fail cause of fast speed.

[quote name='Francision']This game is really worth it. My only complaint is it doesn't have that many songs compared to the arcade version and there's no Clazzquai![/QUOTE]
One thing to consider is that currently, PS Vita game cards can currently only hold up to 4GB. Hence, there's going to be some cuts in terms of the amount of songs in the game. However, DLC is planned for this game, so hopefully we're be getting more songs in the future.

[quote name='TnAdct1']One thing to consider is that currently, PS Vita game cards can currently only hold up to 4GB. Hence, there's going to be some cuts in terms of the amount of songs in the game. However, DLC is planned for this game, so hopefully we're be getting more songs in the future.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that, is it because they don't want to make cars bigger than 4gb to keep cost down or just because they can't make them bigger than that?

If you're interested in the game why not get a vanilla copy?

It seems some people either want the limited edition or they don't want it at all.

[quote name='kentomaiku']Has anyone got an hold of an LE to sell yet? if there is let me know![/QUOTE]

i got mine for sale 250 and its urs.

[quote name='kentomaiku']Has anyone got an hold of an LE to sell yet? if there is let me know![/QUOTE]

[quote name='mangas']i got mine for sale 250 and its urs.[/QUOTE]

Hell, I'll sell mine for $225 ;)

But that's a topic for a different forum I think.

Pentavision has some leftovers that will soon be sold on their site.

[quote name='LawLessChaoz']Pentavision has some leftovers that will soon be sold on their site.[/QUOTE]
Where'd you hear this?

[quote name='skiizim']Your just figuring that out? Hell there a ton of people on here that I've seen buy games for a system they don't even own yet.[/QUOTE]

I know it's pathetic lol.

Reminds me of people that sell their car to buy a tank of gas.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The LE items in this set are ridiculous. Heads and shoulders above any other CE I've seen.[/QUOTE]

Which color wrist strap did you guys get? Somebody should ask the OP to see which one was the more popular one. I really did the small card case it looks cool, in terms of collectivity it's cool but not for me.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The LE items in this set are ridiculous. Heads and shoulders above any other CE I've seen.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I watched unboxings on youtube. I like how they made the wrist straps random colors. Which is good and bad depending on the color you got. The video I watched was a guy getting a pink strap so he wasn't that happy.

It's a quality limited edition though. I'm not a fan of music related games though specially the genre of music on this game.

The most I was able to bear was the rockband games and that is because I like rock music.

The genre of music in this game is like country music to me. Not something I can stomach lol.

I don't even own a vita I'm just posting because of the notoriety of the game. Because it's so limited a lot of people who would have no interest at all still want it for the collectibility.

[quote name='skiizim']Which color wrist strap did you guys get? Somebody should ask the OP to see which one was the more popular one. I really did the small card case it looks cool, in terms of collectivity it's cool but not for me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='needler420']Yeah I watched unboxings on youtube. I like how they made the wrist straps random colors. Which is good and bad depending on the color you got. The video I watched was a guy getting a pink strap so he wasn't that happy.

It's a quality limited edition though. I'm not a fan of music related games though specially the genre of music on this game.

The most I was able to bear was the rockband games and that is because I like rock music.

The genre of music in this game is like country music to me. Not something I can stomach lol.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I got the pink strap too, but I don't mind. I would have preferred the blue one, but it's cool. It looks red in the picture, but it's more pinkish like you saw in the video.

[quote name='needler420']I know it's pathetic lol.

Reminds me of people that sell their car to buy a tank of gas.[/QUOTE]

or people that sell their car and buy multiple launch PS3's.

Now that's a flipper!

This CE/LE is one of the nicest I've seen a company make in a long time.

I hope we get something like this for the next game if it's on the Vita.

[quote name='skiizim']Which color wrist strap did you guys get? Somebody should ask the OP to see which one was the more popular one. I really did the small card case it looks cool, in terms of collectivity it's cool but not for me.[/QUOTE]
I got the blue wrist strap and the card case is top quality. I was hoping to get the green strap but blue works just fine.

[quote name='skiizim']I didn't know that, is it because they don't want to make cars bigger than 4gb to keep cost down or just because they can't make them bigger than that?[/QUOTE] I'm sure that the size of Vita game cards will be bigger in the future. However, for now, all the Vita games that have been released so far have yet to exceed the 4GB limit of the current game cards being made for the Vita (and thus, there isn't a need for an 8GB game card yet).

[quote name='ZiggyGod']I have a Vita and all I want to know is if this game is worth the $35 off the PSN store. If it is ill buy it.[/QUOTE]

Look at youtube videos pf gameplay. If you like Japanese pop music rhythm games then probably. If you don't probably not.

[quote name='ZiggyGod']I have a Vita and all I want to know is if this game is worth the $35 off the PSN store. If it is ill buy it.[/QUOTE]

I believe it is $44.99.

[quote name='ZiggyGod']Alright well do you think is $44.99 good? if so ill buy it. :)[/QUOTE]

Do you like Japanese pop music rhythm games?

If you do you might as well spend $10 bones more for a physical copy on amazon.

[quote name='LawLessChaoz']The game is great. Do you have 3.1 GB to spare?[/QUOTE]

I do! I have never regretted buying the 32gig card since day one. :) I just bought the game and its downloading now. Cant wait to play it and yes I love j-pop/rock.

I believe it's $44.99 on the PS store.

[quote name='ZiggyGod']I do! I have never regretted buying the 32gig card since day one. :) I just bought the game and its downloading now. Cant wait to play it and yes I love j-pop/rock.[/QUOTE]
you wont regret it. this game is making it incredibly hard to finish p4g

[quote name='Edzo04']you wont regret it. this game is making it incredibly hard to finish p4g[/QUOTE]
The game is awesome I love it. Between this and P4G my Vita is seeing some heavy usage.

Ouch, $55 for game only? I like music games, but not THAT much - I didn't even pay that much for Project Diva f. I hope it eventually gets cheaper.

[quote name='AkariK']Ouch, $55 for game only? I like music games, but not THAT much - I didn't even pay that much for Project Diva f. I hope it eventually gets cheaper.[/QUOTE]
where did you get project diva f that cheap? i dont think thats possible

[quote name='Edzo04']where did you get project diva f that cheap? i dont think thats possible[/QUOTE]

I don't where they got theirs, but I got a Used/Like New copy from a 3rd party seller a couple weeks back on Amazon for $48 + $3.99 shipping. So it's definitely possible, just uncommon.

Project Diva f Asian version (New) is around 52 usd (applied today's exchange rate)
Can buy from HK PSN (other Asian PSN other than JP) or buy from 3rd party in their country + Shipping

I paid about $43 for my copy of Project Diva f, plus fees/shipping from dv8 (included with other stuff), so total was under $50 definitely.

It helps to know how to order used games from Japanese sites.

[quote name='AkariK']I paid about $43 for my copy of Project Diva f, plus fees/shipping from dv8 (included with other stuff), so total was under $50 definitely.

It helps to know how to order used games from Japanese sites.[/QUOTE]
yeah you must be some sort of sorceror to do such simple tasks

[quote name='AkariK']I paid about $43 for my copy of Project Diva f, plus fees/shipping from dv8 (included with other stuff), so total was under $50 definitely.

It helps to know how to order used games from Japanese sites.[/QUOTE]

what is dv8?

[quote name='deadkode']what is dv8?[/QUOTE]
dv8 is a member of the forum that helps forward packages to you from japan. You can use his address as a destination, then for a nominal fee, he'll then ship you the item you bought.

[quote name='shivan128']dv8 is a member of the forum that helps forward packages to you from japan. You can use his address as a destination, then for a nominal fee, he'll then ship you the item you bought.[/QUOTE]

ahh cool. thank you

The last two "Japan Forwarding Services" I've used cost a lot in fees.
Worth it for items $100 or more, but not otherwise.

I haven't tried dv8 though, I'll look into it.

bread's done
Back