DOA: Xtreme beach volleyball 1 & 2 (for the love of GOD!!) :)

[quote name='akilshohen']they might need to fix that music[/QUOTE]

the first soudtrack was similar, but since when is it a problem on an Xbox game? you've got custom soundtracks, so it's no biggy.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']the first soudtrack was similar, but since when is it a problem on an Xbox game? you've got custom soundtracks, so it's no biggy.[/QUOTE]

That's IF the second game will support CS'

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']all 360 games support custom soundtrack... why wouldnt it???[/QUOTE]
The Alone in the dark creator has gone on record to say he won't have it in his game.....but this one will most likely have CS. The music in those trailers was horrendus though. LOL.

[quote name='akilshohen']The Alone in the dark creator has gone on record to say he won't have it in his game.....but this one will most likely have CS. The music in those trailers was horrendus though. LOL.[/quote]
I don't have a 360, so don't quote me on this, but I thought there was like a patch you could download that lets you play your iPod(Or other mp3 device) over any game.
But if you don't have an Mp3 Player, you're SOL I guess.:lol:

[quote name='ITDEFX']a new trailer just hit... its a not a HD one (yet) since it was some fool with a camera at the show.......but OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me that's all in game footage and not pre-rendered.

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=14054[/QUOTE]

that's the intro movie. The series has decided that every DoAX's main theme is that song. In game dosn't look this good, but it still looks great!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']that's the intro movie. The series has decided that every DoAX's main theme is that song. In game dosn't look this good, but it still looks great![/QUOTE]

that theme song is pretty good.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']again, gears of war has nothing on this game.[/QUOTE]

meh.... GoW and DOAX2 are totally two diffrent game types.. one will give you a boner for hours, the other one...well i dunno.

[quote name='ITDEFX']meh.... GoW and DOAX2 are totally two diffrent game types.. one will give you a boner for hours, the other one...well i dunno.[/QUOTE]

yeah, but they are both games, so I'm judging them in that respect.

[quote name='espy605']DOAX isn't really a game. It's more like watching an interactive Victoria's Secret commercial.[/QUOTE]

...still the best volleyball game ever made even if it didn't have all the bikini stuff.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']...still the best volleyball game ever made even if it didn't have all the bikini stuff.[/QUOTE]

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Take these as I can see some people may want to use them... they're each sepperate, so take what you want.

doax2_01.gif
doax2_02.gif
doax2_03.gif

doax2_04.gif
doax2_05.gif
doax2_06.gif

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Take these as I can see some people may want to use them... they're each sepperate, so take what you want.

*DOA Beach awesomeness*

[/quote]

Right-clicked and saved x 6.

Did you make those? I hadn't even thought about making gifs butt I think I might now.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Right-clicked and saved x 6.

Did you make those? I hadn't even thought about making gifs butt I think I might now.[/QUOTE]

I wish I made them... found them on a random site wihile googling "boob physics"...

Need to find a good video to image program. post here if you find a good one that makes gifs.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I wish I made them... found them on a random site wihile googling "boob physics"...

Need to find a good video to image program. post here if you find a good one that makes gifs.[/quote]

I heard GIMP can make gifs but I never tried it.

The process I use involves a number of programs. I use VirtualDub, Hypercam, and Imageready to make gifs. It just depends on what I am working with. Sometimes I can open a video directly in Imageready, sometimes I have to use a different codec by running the video through VirtualDub, other times I need to capture it with another program because I can't convert it any other way (.mov files, .vlc, .rm, .wmv) and that is where Hypercam comes in.

Here's the first one from me....

clip0128oh0.gif

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I heard GIMP can make gifs but I never tried it.

The process I use involves a number of programs. I use VirtualDub, Hypercam, and Imageready to make gifs. It just depends on what I am working with. Sometimes I can open a video directly in Imageready, sometimes I have to use a different codec by running the video through VirtualDub, other times I need to capture it with another program because I can't convert it any other way (.mov files, .vlc, .rm, .wmv) and that is where Hypercam comes in.

Here's the first one from me....

clip0128oh0.gif
[/QUOTE]

wow... looks awsome. captures the lesbian tease perfectly ;)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']wow... looks awsome. captures the lesbian tease perfectly ;)[/quote]

I'll make more this weekend and I'll be sure to share.

[quote name='ITDEFX']So are those two Lesbians or what?[/QUOTE]

take your time to watch the latest trailes from TGS06. While you're at it, grab an ice cream cone ;)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']take your time to watch the latest trailes from TGS06. While you're at it, grab an ice cream cone ;)[/QUOTE]

Duh...I was the one who posted the new semi-hd trailer link here...i've seen it already..but what I was trying to say is there any "offical" info saying those two are lesbians (from team ninja).

[quote name='ITDEFX']Duh...I was the one who posted the new semi-hd trailer link here...i've seen it already..but what I was trying to say is there any "offical" info saying those two are lesbians (from team ninja).[/quote]

I haven't heard anything. I think they are just teasing it. Now that I think about it, the only characters in video games that I know are lesbians are Hana and Rain from the Fear Effect series.

oh man, I really feel like trading in ALL my systems and games just to get enough store credits to get a 360 and this game :p

I really liked this game. I played it for hours. I could have gone without my b/f zooming in on the chicks after every play though.

[quote name='6669']I really liked this game. I played it for hours. I could have gone without my b/f zooming in on the chicks after every play though.[/QUOTE]

better not let your boyfriend buy DOAX2...as you can see from the pictures and previews......you can do a lot more this time :|

[quote name='6669']I really liked this game. I played it for hours. I could have gone without my b/f zooming in on the chicks after every play though.[/quote]

Next time have something like a swear jar, except in his case it will be a "zoom jar". Every time he zooms he has to drop some cash into the jar and it goes all to you!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Next time have something like a swear jar, except in his case it will be a "zoom jar". Every time he zooms he has to drop some cash into the jar and it goes all to you![/QUOTE]

if that jar gets filled, then there might be a bigger problem here.

:lol:
I just smack him, or push the buttons so he cant watch the replay. DOA2X looks exactly like the first one graphicwise. Couldn't they do better than that (other than adding more motion to the boobs)?

[quote name='6669']:lol:
I just smack him, or push the buttons so he cant watch the replay. DOA2X looks exactly like the first one graphicwise. Couldn't they do better than that (other than adding more motion to the boobs)?[/QUOTE]

the biggest improvement is the self shading. It won't be noticiable until we actually spend time playing the game. It's actually a smart move by itagaki to work on the self shading since it will have a huge impact on cleavage shadows, which is a huge seller for the male audience.

[quote name='6669']:lol:
Couldn't they do better than that (other than adding more motion to the boobs)?[/QUOTE]

honestly, I think they over did the boob motion in DOAX2. Not to sound like a perv, but when was the last time you saw a woman's chest move like that in a bikini?

[quote name='ITDEFX']honestly, I think they over did the boob motion in DOAX2. Not to sound like a perv, but when was the last time you saw a woman's chest move like that in a bikini?[/QUOTE]

do your research and see why itagaki did this:

It's the tenth anniversary of DoA and he's doing the insane physics as a look back at DoA1, which we all know has moon boob physiscs. This game is very tame compared to DoA1, but overall, I enjoy it ;)

not to mention, the boob bouncing got too toned downed ever since DoA3... I actually was kinda pissed when itagaki messed with it too much.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']do your research and see why itagaki did this:

It's the tenth anniversary of DoA and he's doing the insane physics as a look back at DoA1, which we all know has moon boob physiscs. This game is very tame compared to DoA1, but overall, I enjoy it ;)

not to mention, the boob bouncing got too toned downed ever since DoA3... I actually was kinda pissed when itagaki messed with it too much.[/QUOTE]

uh thats utter bs excuse coming from him...we all know he's trying to be a perv... and I bet you real money there will be a cheat code or gameshark code that will allow you to see them fully naked.

[quote name='ITDEFX']uh thats utter bs excuse coming from him...we all know he's trying to be a perv... and I bet you real money there will be a cheat code or gameshark code that will allow you to see them fully naked.[/QUOTE]

highly doubt it. Itagaki has always stated he's like a dad to these girls. You can assume all the pervy ideas you think about him, but he's not dumb like that. He's stated in many interviews and videos that he knows that sex and gambling sells and that DoAX1 was focused on both sex and gambling so that it would sell. so thre you go. if you don't beleive me, unlock the G4 video on DOA:U for some minor proof.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Itagaki has always stated he's like a dad to these girls. [/QUOTE]

OMG!!! are you fucking me? Did he really said that?!?!? what is he the Hue Hefner(sp?) of the CG world (DOA Universe?) now??!??!

[quote name='ITDEFX']honestly, I think they over did the boob motion in DOAX2. Not to sound like a perv, but when was the last time you saw a woman's chest move like that in a bikini?[/QUOTE]
If you're asking me, um, never. Then again, I've never seen boobs that big in person, so I wouldn't know.

[quote name='6669']If you're asking me, um, never. Then again, I've never seen boobs that big in person, so I wouldn't know.[/QUOTE]

or on an asian woman's body for that matter. I think the bikini string between each breast would prevent each breast from moving that way. I don't wear a bra nor a bikini so I wouldn't know....damn if only I was still with my ex, I could be forsure :|

[quote name='ITDEFX']or on an asian woman's body for that matter. I think the bikini string between each breast would prevent each breast from moving that way. I don't wear a bra nor a bikini so I wouldn't know....damn if only I was still with my ex, I could be forsure :|[/QUOTE]

dont forget that nobody was going for reality here. like almost any other game, it's all fantasy.

bread's done
Back