DOA: Xtreme beach volleyball 1 & 2 (for the love of GOD!!) :)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm still blown away at how little ofclothing itagaki can actually put on these girls... i wish fashion trends on the beaches down here were similar...[/quote]

At least you have beaches. All I have is a puddle of water and a mudhole. :cry:

I have to go 4 1/2 hours to get to a beach.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']At least you have beaches. All I have is a puddle of water and a mudhole. :cry:

I have to go 4 1/2 hours to get to a beach.[/quote]

Dang, that sucks. I can drive a few minutes to the beach :lol:

I'm also with Relento on his idea...

btw, I guess my question was skipped over during the last page (really, who can see it with all the, ahem, boobs on this page anyway?!:D). In DOAX can you only pick three girls total or does it let you swtich characters later throughout the game?

[quote name='Rozz']Dang, that sucks. I can drive a few minutes to the beach :lol:

I'm also with Relento on his idea...

btw, I guess my question was skipped over during the last page (really, who can see it with all the, ahem, boobs on this page anyway?!:D). In DOAX can you only pick three girls total or does it let you swtich characters later throughout the game?[/quote]

I thought you could pick partners later but I haven't played this in a LONG time. I'll have to check. Sweet sig image BTW! :)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']At least you have beaches. All I have is a puddle of water and a mudhole. :cry:

I have to go 4 1/2 hours to get to a beach.[/QUOTE]

same here :whistle2:( too much of a drive.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
doax.gif
[/QUOTE]

so she's trying to be the next wonder woman now huh?

[quote name='Owen']So this is what the gift giving instant swimsuit changing scene is going to look like I take it.[/QUOTE]

I would have preferred her entire suit to fall off but oh well.

give me a HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know if the creator (whatever the hell his name is) is making boobs bounce unrealisticaly, you know he is gonna put in a nude mode, or a very see threw outfit, but costing 1 billion dollars, and it will take you MONTHS to aquire.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']awsome... today the XBLM had a trailer for this game... long as hell and hell as good :)[/QUOTE]

was it the same as the gametrailers.com trailers or something new?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']this is the reason for getting a 360... at least why I got mine... could care less about gears of war and lost planet ATM[/quote]

I went into Re-Play Games today and that was first game the clerk was talking about.

the lighting has defently gotten better... whats up with that hair flow on that chick with the black long hair? seems to have a mind of its own.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']to anyone who thinks DOAX2's physics are a little too insane, play DoA1.[/QUOTE]

now see if the age option is back... I am setting it at under 18 to lower the boob movement to a more realistic not fantastic mode.

ok..i just played a bit of DoA1 for the xbox... DoAX2 takes the boob bouncing to the extreme.

anyone here think the girls should age just a bit more (like advance there years) or get new haircuts?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've noticed there's alot more swimsuits this time that are very very small... thanks itagaki.[/QUOTE]

now normalize those boobs or else I am going to get motion sickness :p

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']someone needs to sit down with the game before deciding anything...[/quote]
I seriously hope it's not this bad when it actually comes out, but that hair is just so poorly done in that trailer. Everything else looks good enough, but that hair just sucks. They need to put as much work in the hair as they've done to the rest of the girls' bodies or it'll ruin the game.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I seriously hope it's not this bad when it actually comes out, but that hair is just so poorly done in that trailer. Everything else looks good enough, but that hair just sucks. They need to put as much work in the hair as they've done to the rest of the girls' bodies or it'll ruin the game.[/QUOTE]

The hair is exactly how it appears in DoA4, so look for there for reference. Personally I have no problems about the hair and don't see the big fuss about it. Since when did anime hair even move correctly all the time? Hair is a pain in the ass to do rigth in a game and this game has a ton of it, so at least give them credit for their hard work.

Actually, I was hoping the hair would be a bit more realistic, but considering the stylized art of the DOA series I am cool with it the way it is.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']The hair is exactly how it appears in DoA4, so look for there for reference. Personally I have no problems about the hair and don't see the big fuss about it. Since when did anime hair even move correctly all the time? Hair is a pain in the ass to do rigth in a game and this game has a ton of it, so at least give them credit for their hard work.[/quote]
I couldn't care less about DOA4 so I wouldn't know if it's the same or not. It's just with the realism that they're going for in all of the female models, the hair isn't up to par at all. I don't know what "anime hair" is and what it has to do with DOAX2's hair, so I can't speak on that subject. I know hair is a hard thing to do, but it's just an eyesore in an otherwise nice looking game.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I couldn't care less about DOA4 so I wouldn't know if it's the same or not. It's just with the realism that they're going for in all of the female models, the hair isn't up to par at all. I don't know what "anime hair" is and what it has to do with DOAX2's hair, so I can't speak on that subject. I know hair is a hard thing to do, but it's just an eyesore in an otherwise nice looking game.[/QUOTE]

IN YOUR FACE NON BELIEVER!!!!

famitsu10_27_scan6.jpg

She sells seashells by the seashore! :D

I think Frisky is talking about how the hair flows in the vids.

Considering the computation power behind the boobs I am surprised there is enough horsepower in the 360 to even make them walk. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']She sells seashells by the seashore! :D

I think Frisky is talking about how the hair flows in the vids.

Considering the computation power behind the boobs I am surprised there is enough horsepower in the 360 to even make them walk. :lol:[/QUOTE]

yea Koroko (sp?) hair moves like pasta :whistle2:|

They should just keep the hair short. Man this game is bonnerRific :p

[quote name='Apossum']by "get swimsuits" they mean pull them off the other girls....right?[/quote]

:oops: :joystick:

But then Jack Thompson will say breasts will be the downfall of this country. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:oops: :joystick:

But then Jack Thompson will say breasts will be the downfall of this country. :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol. what the hell are these acheivement points?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I couldn't care less about DOA4 so I wouldn't know if it's the same or not. It's just with the realism that they're going for in all of the female models, the hair isn't up to par at all. I don't know what "anime hair" is and what it has to do with DOAX2's hair, so I can't speak on that subject. I know hair is a hard thing to do, but it's just an eyesore in an otherwise nice looking game.[/QUOTE]

I fully agree. Very disappointed that they didn't even touch up the hair or attempt to make it look any better in DOAX2. I figured in DoA4, it was bad just because they had to rush and get the game out...guess not?

it's totally screwed up--it clips like crazy, looks like ribbons and moves strangely.

But then Jack Thompson will say breasts will be the downfall of this country.

maybe this is what the game industry needs to win him over. :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']I fully agree. Very disappointed that they didn't even touch up the hair or attempt to make it look any better in DOAX2. I figured in DoA4, it was bad just because they had to rush and get the game out...guess not?

it's totally screwed up--it clips like crazy, looks like ribbons and moves strangely.

maybe this is what the game industry needs to win him over. :lol:[/quote]

You know, I wonder if there is a character like Jack Thompson running aroud in Japan? I doubt it, but you never know.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You know, I wonder if there is a character like Jack Thompson running aroud in Japan? I doubt it, but you never know.[/QUOTE]

they're peaceful people, but what you don't read is that they "disappear" all who oppose hentai and boobies.

bread's done
Back