DOA: Xtreme beach volleyball 1 & 2 (for the love of GOD!!) :)

and more for your plate
drool away
:drool:

h-104_62554_doaxb02.jpg.jpg

h-104_62554_doaxb03.jpg.jpg

h-104_62554_doaxb04.jpg.jpg

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That Christie one is going to be a fan fave.[/QUOTE]

I expect to see her dressed like that this christmas under my tree... longing... er, waiting for me, but wearing less...

these two weeks are killing me to wait for this game, but Gears of War will pass the time.

I hope this one ends up better than the first one was (for me). I just didn't get into it, though the custom soundtracks helped keep me playing for as long as I did.

[quote name='Rig']I hope this one ends up better than the first one was (for me). I just didn't get into it, though the custom soundtracks helped keep me playing for as long as I did.[/QUOTE]

I think this one will be more user friendly (by what itagaki says) plus there's alot more to do. I loved the first (it's the only xbox game I played the most... never even owned too many other titles due to that fact), so I can't say mutch since my opinion is already biased.

[quote name='Rig']I hope this one ends up better than the first one was (for me). I just didn't get into it, though the custom soundtracks helped keep me playing for as long as I did.[/quote]

That game was MADE for custom soundtracks. I utilized that a great deal.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That game was MADE for custom soundtracks. I utilized that a great deal.[/QUOTE]

same here... it's probably the only Xbox game I can remember that used it well.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm picking up my copy later today after I pick up supplies for a final project of mine due tommorow.[/QUOTE]

i hate you!

So far it feels like a beefier version of the original. Every small complaint from the first seems to be fixed, and yes, giving bathig suits is alot easyer this time around... the first suit I gave was pretty much nothing (in terms of clothing) and after giving it to a girl I made like me (christie) she didn't throw it away. In the original it was usually an 80% chance of the girl throwing it out... glad to see it better now.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']So far it feels like a beefier version of the original. Every small complaint from the first seems to be fixed, and yes, giving bathig suits is alot easyer this time around... the first suit I gave was pretty much nothing (in terms of clothing) and after giving it to a girl I made like me (christie) she didn't throw it away. In the original it was usually an 80% chance of the girl throwing it out... glad to see it better now.[/QUOTE]

i hate you even more!

wait..there's volleyball in this?!?!

seriously though, i picked the original up a few years back..just for oogling purposes :)..ahem (honesty guys, honesty!), and honestly, i was pretty surprised, the game was pretty damn fun and the music was pretty decent too.. i think the black guy was voiced by dennis rodman too, which was good for a laugh :D.
and yes, i was (am) a fan of bewitched, that irish girl group..so one of their songs being in the game was a nice surprise :)..i think ill pick this up after a price drop

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: well you can at least tell me to shut up if you don't want to hear anymore :)[/QUOTE]

no no... we need details.

how's Lisa's outfits this time around.....even more sexy as ever?

Can you adjust boob bouencye or do those things bounce indepently like the trailers. For example does changing age settings effect the bouncing? so if you want normal levels, you have to set it to 12 years old?

how does camera picture taking work?

is there like a timer when you watch a girl just lay around (like the first game), or you can watch them for as long as you want?

[quote name='ITDEFX']no no... we need details.

how's Lisa's outfits this time around.....even more sexy as ever?

Can you adjust boob bouencye or do those things bounce indepently like the trailers. For example does changing age settings effect the bouncing? so if you want normal levels, you have to set it to 12 years old?

how does camera picture taking work?

is there like a timer when you watch a girl just lay around (like the first game), or you can watch them for as long as you want?[/QUOTE]

I havent played lisa yet, but from what I've seen, yes, skimpy stuff is available for every character's default swimsuit set.

the very funny thing is that the boob and hair physics still have the crazy physics, but it isn't as out of control as people were lead to beleive (damn internet videos). The girls do't move too much and you barely ever notice the boobs mooving unless they start hopping around. It's really actually looks great IMHO. The age thing I am still figuring out, but I always play at 99 ;)

camera controls are a bitch, but will take time to get use to... you supposedly can buy different cameras, but they arent cheap.

watching girls is setu like the first game sadly :(

american voices = some are good, some are horrible...

as for the new songs... it's basiclly the same soundtrack from the first, but with some new tracks... I mainly just replace most of it with some spanish jazz that I have.

[quote name='pop311']is it just me, or is Tina's (our left) boob a shit load bigger than the other?[/QUOTE]

UH OH...another boob job fucked up!

I am really, really surprised at all the bouncing these things do in this game, a bikini hasn't already snapped off :O................. please tell me there is some store of hidden blooper reel in that game that shows "accidents" like this.

[quote name='ITDEFX']a calender? :O :drool:[/quote]

Yeah. I saw it at Gamestop today, but I ran out of cash. I'll see if I can find a link or something.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I wonder if that is motion-capped or strictly computer animated. Look mo-capped to me.[/QUOTE]

that's motion capture... its way to perfect to be hand animated IMHO. Shit if I wasn't putting down 500 bucks for a new LCD for my parents and a 22 inch widescreen montior for my computer (200 bucks) this friday, I would have bought the 360 and this game. :=(

[quote name='ITDEFX']that's motion capture... its way to perfect to be hand animated IMHO. Shit if I wasn't putting down 500 bucks for a new LCD for my parents and a 22 inch widescreen montior for my computer (200 bucks) this friday, I would have bought the 360 and this game. :=([/quote]

I'm going to have to wait also. Although my new job is paying well, I want to build my bank account back up since I had to use all my 401k for most of the year.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I'm going to have to wait also. Although my new job is paying well, I want to build my bank account back up since I had to use all my 401k for most of the year.[/QUOTE]

but wait..if you and me are lucky, we might be able to get the core 360 from amazon for 100 bucks... then finding a hard drive for cheap and thats it.

[quote name='ITDEFX']but wait..if you and me are lucky, we might be able to get the core 360 from amazon for 100 bucks... then finding a hard drive for cheap and thats it.[/quote]

That is definitely true. I am going to try my damndest to get one of those systems. If I can't I'll have to wait a bit.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That is definitely true. I am going to try my damndest to get one of those systems. If I can't I'll have to wait a bit.[/QUOTE]

I really hope we don't get some pricks who try to sell those $100 360's for $200 bucks and just keep the unit for themselves and actually enjoy DOAX2... I mean does the "crome finish" really matter?

[quote name='ITDEFX']I really hope we don't get some pricks who try to sell those $100 360's for $200 bucks and just keep the unit for themselves and actually enjoy DOAX2... I mean does the "crome finish" really matter?[/quote]

I''m sure it'll happen.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I''m sure it'll happen.[/QUOTE]

*sigh* no 100$ 360 for me, hence no DoAX2 for me this season :whistle2:( *sigh*

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']best jetski in-game... I just got it, but it's a bitch... now to unlock all the costumes for christie >_

bread's done
Back