Don't get any big ideas, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through the release schedule, the DS game I'm probably most excited about is Dragon Quest and Sonic Chronicles.

[quote name='dcfox']Looking through the release schedule, the DS game I'm probably most excited about is Dragon Quest and Sonic Chronicles.[/QUOTE]

I really hope that Sonic Chronicles is good., but with Bioware involved I'm not too worried.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']My CAG affiliated Verbs from amazon came in today. :cool:[/quote]

Mine too. I also got my pants from AE and Dark City on Blu Ray in as well. Tomorrow I am getting my refurbed xplorers.

It is pretty cool that we ordered right around the same time, live on opposite sides of the country, and yet we get the product at the same time.

I just discovered this OTT.
YOU'LL GO TO HEELLLL FOR WHAT YOUR DIRTTYYYY MIIIIIIND IS THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKIIIIIIING

Hey, that's neat. XBLA got 3 games today. I'm quite surprised to see a 400 point game! Though, it's a card game.. but still

So tell me, why is Texas Hold Em still 800? (..It IS 800 still, right?)

I haven't seen any recent vc games that say buy me :(

But I really am excited about the 360.

I have to start looking at what games are good that I haven't already played on PC. Hopefully theres some cheap ones too since I'm buying a bit into the lifespan.

[quote name='Moxio']CK, you better get a cool 360. :nottalking:[/quote]
What makes a 360 cool and how do I know if I have one?

[quote name='dcfox']What makes a 360 cool and how do I know if I have one?[/quote]

If you have to ask what a cool 360 is, then you don't have one. :cool:

[quote name='crystalklear64']I haven't seen any recent vc games that say buy me :(

But I really am excited about the 360.

I have to start looking at what games are good that I haven't already played on PC. Hopefully theres some cheap ones too since I'm buying a bit into the lifespan.[/QUOTE]

If I were to get a 360, Rock Band 2 (and possibly a copy of Rock Band 1 sans instruments) would be one of the things I'd be most interested in. There's also GTA IV, Dead Rising, the new Banjo-Kazooie game, and Viva Pinata, for starters.

I need some fucking money. :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']Buy one and tell me if it works.[/quote]

Some people in the deals forum said it works. The seller has good feedback and has been around for awhile also.

Evening OTT

It still amazes me how many people in the world can't comprehend fractions/percentages

:bomb:

Picked up an Arcade disc for

[quote name='Jobbercho']Anyone want this 1-month XBL code I won from that Xbox/GTA contest awhile back?[/QUOTE]Yes!

My Live expires in a week. :oops:

[quote name='Jobbercho']Sent to Jimbo since he was the first to ask for it.

Sorry (but not really)[/quote]

GTFO Jobbercho. I clearly PMed you first. :nottalking:

Just Kidding.

Someone hook me up with some of those Microsoft points I missed. :cool:

[quote name='crystalklear64']Sorry budge, I tried.[/quote]

No prob. I am probably gonna buy a 12 month card next week if I have the money.

[quote name='Brak']I'll take some money, too, budge.[/quote]

I will trade you some cash for artwork.

[quote name='Moxio']Budge, give me some money.[/quote]

I will trade you a fifty for twenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back